Simply put gay is immoral, unethical, and just plain wrong...

simply put gay is immoral, unethical, and just plain wrong, , gay supporters and liberals and atheists act all blind to reason, logic and scientific facts, bare with me

1- if i go to poor people and gave them support and help, it's a good thing right because if everyone did that, the world would be a better place now if everyone turned gay, humanity will no longer exist, THAT'S A FACT 1+1=2, being gay is not just unnatural, it's ANTI nature

2- many studies say that the gay behavior itself(not people bullying) causes depression and suicide

3-also 80% of new aids patients are men having sex with other men,

4-child abuse more likely cause victims to turn gay, how the f*** can can something be ok if it's a result of something bad??

5-gay supporters will say gay is a natural behavior that is seen in the entire animal kindgdom, well some animals sleep with their sister and some eat their kids when they die, we humans have higher moral standers than animals

6- the gay gene thing is debunked, it's been proven, it's been observed that in identical twins, one can be gay and the other normal

don't get me wrong,i don't wish harm on anyone, i wish peace and happiness to everyone but when u see something wrong, address it not pat on its back, I hope gay people get treated and revert back to being normal, it's just a psychological issue just like bestiality, orgies or any weird disgusting fetish

stay mad

I think from a certain standpoint it's nature's way of keeping the population in check.

Of course you fap to traps on a daily basis so maybe go suck a cock faggot

You are right my friend, sadly, when someone's feels are at stake people get buttcrazy and throw away any logical thinking

How is he being mad? You seem mad

Wanna fuck?

I find so much gay shit in Sup Forums lately, is it only me or are u all faggettes?

[Citation needed]

>lowqualitybait

That's pretty rich coming from someone who looks so gay in their photo.
Also, you're OP. A Faggot.

>giving opinion on gay people
>have dads cock in mouth entire time
Nice try OP but we can see through the charade.

i like having fat cocks in my butt op

Nice, you're opinion doesn't matter.

nice ass bro how many squats do you do bro

TRUTH

Anyone getting butthurt in this thread has been triggered by the truth. Take the hard road to recovery instead of the easy way out by sucking cocks

-1/10

none i run

> 1. Its unnatural
> 5. It's in nature but so are bad things

Most new AIDS patients are gay because they're less likely to use protection because they're not worried about being pregnant.

Tell me OP. What on Earth could compel you to stick your dick in another man's ass or get rammed hard by one? Could you even get hard? Assuming you are completely straight then you couldn't do either.

Consenting adults of any gender can do whatever they want to or with each other and you have no right being the sex police.

Kindly suck a dick

You are disgusting

thanks

nice booty, buddy

Don't listen to

Found the closeted angry bitter fag.

Nice bait faggot