Hey, Sup Forumsros. Who are you outside of Sup Forums? Honesty thread, who are you truly?

Hey, Sup Forumsros. Who are you outside of Sup Forums? Honesty thread, who are you truly?

>inb4 "normie going outside of b reee".
>inb4 awful bait and trolls.

Come on, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fce_w_VdI-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ugly

just graduated high school and starting college soon!

A furfag

teaching literature at university

People consider me "disturbed" and want me to see a psychologist

A pretend normie that works in multi million dollar mansions and yachts all day only to live in his parents guest house to browse because fuck Florida.

I'm a black guy outside of Sup Forums.

What more do you need to know?

i spend most of my time on /vg/ /ck/ and Sup Forums. once a week or so ill scroll through Sup Forums to see if there is anything funny which there normally isnt cause this board is pure cancer

trap, fur, loli, shitty dropbox, and ylyl threads are the only thing here anymore

Are you down with the sickness?

How many stores have you stolen from?

Olympic swimmer

Maybe... If so it's undiagnosed

Nah, you cool my nig.

Congratulations!

As long as you enjoy it.

Feel free to do so if you feel like it.

Sounds good to me.

Mah nig.

Cool. Any wins?

ah shit...

OP... Surprisingly, a sweetheart

Literally nothing, i finished highschool 1 year ago and since then i did nothing, cna't find a normal job where i don't have to work on weekends with the shitty school i finished so i've been just playing games for the past 12 months.

I see what you did there

I post shit on eBay for a salvage yard

kys

Im an army fag/ married cis gender guy/ fluffy scifi fiction writer/ computer repair guy for all my friends/ youtuber whith a channel that is xbox repair and modification centric.

Lost count after I turned 13 years ago.

Here's a pic of a sweet mouse I picked up my nigga

You Neva catch me lackin', boi

Some shitty student. Who doesn't know how the fuck to move forward with his life. I'm always hoping some insane event will occur that will offer me a life to take on.

I'm often isolated and spend the majority of my time on Sup Forums. I'm two faced and treat others in certain ways for my own gain. I create disturbing works of art and I'm fascinated with videos of gore. I am also a very good liar, often getting the tellers of truth in trouble

I'm considered pretty strange but still succesful as a manager

how's being 16 and edgy treating you

Keep up the good work

Software consultant with a nice house and beautiful wife. Used to be a chud when I starred coming here.

kekd, really breaking some perceptions here.

A Marine

I try.

Ohh, you should start from small. Just a little job, an arcade, store, maybe even as a waiter. And when you get experienced with jobs, move on to something better. You'll do great.

Like what?

Sound like a handy guy to have around! Armyfag here as well.

Then you're just waiting for someone to move on with.

Well...I won't comment,but I would like to see your art!

A wandering cook. I pick a new place to live every 9-12 months, find a simple job near it, and move there. It keeps me entertained.

Not trying to be "edgy " or anything like that

nah, you'd miss me

Im the cunt destroyer. I mostley just destroy cunts.

Not even one wang?

All you need to do is plan out a school shooting and you have the full "edgey teen" kit.

Cool guy with no friends, no job, and completely ok with that.

Money isn't a problem for me, and I have people around me to talk to.

I have had some interesting happenings in my life too, for better or for worse.

23/m
Trying really hard not to fall into the Sup Forumstard stereotype.
I DM a DnD campaign, read a lot, masturbate even more and just graduated college.
Still live with parents.
Doing freelance work now, but have a job interview at a magazine Monday.
A bit overweight (189 lbs; 5'10) and a fair amount of acne on my back.
I keep myself very well groomed and run every day.
If I keep my shirt on, I'm probably a 6/10, but I'm trying to up that.
Non-virgin, but presently in the midst of a three-month dry spell after most recent girlfriend broke up with me.

It just comes naturally huh?

What do you manage?

Very happy for you.

Awesome. What places have you seen?

Hopefully, cunt in both meanings of the word.

>Ohh, you should start from small. Just a little job, an arcade, store, maybe even as a waiter. And when you get experienced with jobs, move on to something better. You'll do great.
I'm not really the most reliable person to be honest, probably couldn't be a waiter because i coulnd't work for 10 hours and weekends/holidays, i'm a lazy fuck, not fat just lazy, didn't to anything for a year, literally 95% of the time i was in front of my PC.
As a kid i was never forced to really do any work so i'm kinda spoiled and i hate myself for that.

Do you wear a shirt with flames on it?

Lift engineer, girlfriend, stable life. Just come for the funny stuff

Yes, it does

also i wanna add my family wants to kick me from the house since i don't have a job

I like you. You made me smile.

are you me?

Minus age age and manlet status

No, that's too edgy!

That sucks

a christian ginger kid that dropped out of year 11 now i sit at home on my ass playing my PC and wasting my life.

Normally I'd agree with you about finding someone to move on with, but I don't believe in relationships. The primary issue I'm having is all the expenses I'm gonna have to deal with. Rent, bills, food. With the shitty job I got now, there's no way for me to afford it all. And because my job is so shit, I find it hard to find another with my lack of experience.

Im secretly the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan

Nice shades

It suddenly got edgy in here

Married. Father of 2. Senior Management at a billion dollar per year company. Libertarian. Catholic.

a freelance illustrator

Yes, Sup Forumsrother, for we are one!

I'm having trouble "getting off the ground" but I figure I'm young and I have time to figure it out.

A tired college student

36 yr old touring musician, travelling drunk and drug user. Browse here mostly during down time off tour.

Very balanced life indeed, hope you do good with yourself.

It's never too late to change!

Check for a good life.

Then do something that's actually worth your time!

Belief changes, and I wasn't talking about relationships specifically, it can be a good friend too!

Please don't let this be a meme...

Very stable man.

Have some sleep.

Student pilot, OP

Can I just ask, how do you people without jobs afford a good PC and every new game?

Why are you still in your dorm? School finished a month ago here.

Engineering student / stoner

Young. Unemployed. Soon to move out for the first time. Atheist.

Biochemistry student. Chronic migraineur. Homeless technically, I have temp accommodation in a shelter, but it's not dissimilar to renting a room. Other than that there's not a lot interesting about me.

Allah achbar?

Go die you fucking monkey nigger
who only eats watermelons and chicken
because you're too poor eat any thing else

I'm a burn-out working as a cook in a dive bar in a college town. So glad summer is finally here and the faggot students have all fucked off for a few months.

Band?

Just moved from Toronto to Wisconsin and I've been here 1 week how about you op

A racist skinhead who wants to kill all the niggers in the world

24 year old computer science student with muscular thighs

Aussie, and thanks to akbars we now have new cockpit laws and regulationa in place regarding the door gotta space the piss breaks....sucks

>Avid Drug User

Also
>Get

Naaah. Closest I'll say is jam band that plays small to medium festivals. No Bonnaroo yet.

Penny-pinching and piracy.

fried chicken aint that cheap brah. poor people eat ramen

Fuck sleep. Study life! Academics or bust! Fuck e'rebody else!!!!! Integral life!!!

Because I'm trying to better myself with more classes during the summer.

>insert pic of neckbeard with flame-shirt and fedora here

Also aussie,

Why is the iraqi air force so easy to train?

Druggie music is best.

Cool, what do you fly? I might just be the one prepping your aircraft as an air force technician!

You'll make great things.

Sounds like you meet a lot of people.

Will be moving there soon as well, actually!

Just make sure the rest of your body has muscles.

This is me. I write music. Enjoy youtu.be/fce_w_VdI-s

I'm ( by modern standards ) a pathetic man. I've been sickly since b4 graduating highschool almost 10 years ago and have been unable to hold a job as a result. I now collect social security and spend time with my mother, sister and nephew.

Most of my time is spent attending church functions; I believe Christ died for us but seem to have a mental block about following him. My body is a wreck but I've actually had a lot of success in courting women both online and in person ( I don't share pics without permission, my women love that ). I'm attracted to people of almost all ages ( from puberty to the nursing home ).

My biggest pet peeve and biggest blessings are the two childhood friends I still associate with. Both of them are much better off than me from a health perspective but one, after four plus years of schooling ( four for being a shrink, he switched his studies to I.T. ) only managed to hold a cashier/stockman's job at Dollar General which he just quit because he disliked his boss/was too cowardly/cucked to turn her into corporate. My other friend, who is a tard ( very smart for a tard great at math/business things and has degrees in geology ) can't find a job because he has trouble speaking and is now bouncing around various manual labor jobs. I've advised him to take a minimum wage position at a store like Aldi and to get a business degree so he can get a job as a regional manager but at this point his confidence is too shot. The reason they are my pet peeves is because, if I were healthy, I feel I could have done much better than both of them. With my body now recovering as it should I might actually take the advice I offered my tard friend for myself. They are a blessing because they are almost the only socialization I get outside of my family/church.

Roll trips and I'll answer a question about my life; I'll be here until 12:30 U.S. Central

They only need to teach them how to take off.

A mathfag that is taking a break from school do to a mental breakdown. I plan on working after this summer and then going to grad school August of 2017.

checked

Chicken isn't cheap at all... I think tuna would be what you're looking for. I know damn well watermelon isn't cheap.

Im a dude with about 3 foot long hair

Completely no one. I am nothing outside of Sup Forums.

How much weed do you smoke?

You're nothing on Sup Forums either... How does that feel?

They should kick you out you useless faggot.

You should try being someone else.

OP here... I'm kinda tired from a hard days work, so I hope everyone has a great night. Loved reading about every single one of you!

I feel you brother. Bout to either cut these locks or dread them

three weeds/ps

Fuck ramen. Canned soup is where it's at.