The status of human should be taken away from women. They should be lower than animals

The status of human should be taken away from women. They should be lower than animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2015/06/13-real-differences-between-male-and-female-brains/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not lower than animals. Just like dogs. Except you should be able to abuse them

>betas

Cringe

cring thread it is then

I take it she turned you down.

How so? We barely keep our western population up and you wish to kill and eat women?

Beta faggot. Any person (s) recommending stupid ideas should be put to death. That includes you, cuck

Friendzoned ?

Any person recommending that any person recommending stupid ideas should be put to death should be put to death.

These would be correct

I second this.

In other words lower than animals, you dumb shit.

B..but that includes you

Source for pic?

Obviously a newfag trying to sound like an oldfag.

I am the martyr Sup Forums needs.

No, that sounds retarded.

..Well, I am on Sup Forums.

That includes your mother, your grandma, your aunts, sisters... and, not that you're ever gonna get laid, any daughters you may have.
Anyone who opposes the idea that women are equal to men is a beta faggot who lives in his mom's basement.

But not the one it deserves, or some shit idk that part of the dark knight was confusing

interesting,
so you could buy a woman then? Or would it be mandatory to have a breed slave? Will the goverment control it? Would you be able to give you daughter away to the women camp and let her be sold or given to a man, you to never see her again?

No more families? You have to drive her to the vet, feed her, give her a big enough box for her to sleep in, that is all ok. But you would also want her to be attractive, so you would have to pay for her beauty treatments and for a healthy diet.

What do you think? Would it work?

how are women equal to men?

Humans are animals fucktard

Don't start this shit. On Sup Forums you can act as sexist and racist as you like, but in the real world all humans are equal.

It works in Jack o nine tails

they're born with dreams and aspirations just like you and any aspect of life you wish to deny them should also be denied to you.

yeah, yeah. But women and men are not treated equaly in the real world. I bet that there are multiple things that you would let a women get away with but never a man.

Also we are biologically different so we can't be equal and don't have equal phisical standards

women have different dreams and aspirations and dreams than men, we can see that in the different life choices men and women make in the west and we are not talking about opportunities, I am just asking how are women equal to men?

>but in the real world all humans are equal.
humans
equal
pick one, dumbass

you realy belive that? People who are honest to women and don't coddle them are the ones who crave pussy and female attention?

>how are women equal to men?

they're not. what's your point?

>pic related

>But women and men are not treated equaly in the real world. I bet that there are multiple things that you would let a women get away with but never a man.
That is true, and that is wrong. We should strive towards full equality.
>Also we are biologically different so we can't be equal and don't have equal phisical standards
That doesn't mean one is superior to the other, though.
I don't even know what you're trying to say.
Being honest to women doesn't mean treating them as inferior, holy shit

That's what I wanted to hear

>honest
you like to think of yourself as brutally honest don't you?

can't have him rocking the foundations of edgytown, right?

ok. excuse my confusion, but this is the wrong thread to not make a point.

this woman is my idol, she is soft spoken but brutaly honest, intelligent, direct and hard working. She pulled me away from feminism and exposed it as the hatefull movement that it still is.

Either this is low quality bait, or you have never ever gotten laid by a woman that loves you, or had a female friend, or a mother that loved you, or a sister you love.

OP, you are a sad pathetic human being, and I am officially triggered.

Get well Satan!

I like people who know what goes through other peoples heads. I wish they'd teach me how to read someones thoughts.

I'm doing my best, honey but I'm also a social creature and I have to restrain myself if I want people to think the best of me and let me use them

Sup Forums is 80% shitposting from boredom, don't even bother

>let me use them
holy fuck you're one of those people.
I don't have enough EDGY pics for this

I know, occasionally stuff to fucking stupid to ignore though.

>honey

If everyone is a girl in the womb, but then the y chromosome makes us have a dick, after already forming a vagina, it means it is one step further in development. So clearly a dick takes longer to make, and thus I would argue it is superior.

Women are like children in every way. They should be treated as such. Humored, but not trusted with important tasks, not allowed to hamdle money or make decisions, etc.

They should be treasured, though, because they don't know any better.

Well that is a hilariously bad interpretation of biology

>We should strive towards full equality.
this is impossible, you can't destroy the way people have evolve to function and have been funcionating and interacting for thousands of years. Do your best bud, it won't be easy.

>That doesn't mean one is superior to the other, though.

men are stronger, more ambitious and logical and on average more intelligent. Their effort to provide for their families and community is what drives civilization forward. The woman and the children are inferior, then they start to be treated by the community as better than the men, then you can see societies collapse.

Yes

/thread.
Also checked

You are a fucking idiot.
Reading all these arguments makes it pretty clear that men aren't superior in any other field that sports.

> thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2015/06/13-real-differences-between-male-and-female-brains/

>Women are like children in every way.

maybe that's what children like you think.

What's her name user?

Object

>calling him a cuck
Something seems odd

They like people who give them nice toys, people who entertain them , and if they get bored or don't get their way they find somebody new to play with.

Children.

Very classy user, old fashioned comeback , still do the trick.

the confidence with which you spout your bullshit is astounding

That doesn't make sense. This is why no one here can get laid.

What does that make you?

I know the differences

maybe because it isn't bullshit?

They insult each other and think it's fun, they kick a ball around for 90 minutes without anyone winning and they buy $120 t-shirts of others kicking a ball around for 90 minutes without anyone winning, they have fantasies of omnipotence.

Children.

Oh, sorry, I did men by mistake. Guess your reasoning is bullshit.

If you know the differences and still argue like you do, clearly you are one of the men representing the lower side of the IQ scale you neanderthal.

This was just a proposal and instead of thinking how the world would work people get triggered like someone insulter their mother. Get a grip guys, if you can't even think of the posibilities of an alter reality without getting pissed and butthurt then there is someting wrong with you.

what makes you think I'm a man?

That's nice, sweetie. I'm sure you did your best.

this guy gets it

looks like we have a superior, self-diagnosed sociopath among us

it was a normative statement, not a "proposal", fuck off.

Well, I certainly am not. And if you are telling me you are a woman with those shitty opinions I can already picture your father leaning over you as he kisses your brothers forehead, whispering in his ear he will always be his favorite.

not really, i'm multitasking. why the familiarity, do i know you?

testosterone makes you grow male genitals. XY females exist.

That would include you dumb ass. Degenerate faggots, such as yourself, are complete wastes of life that contribute nothing to modern society. Wanna act and talk like a horses ass? Get slaughtered like a fucking cow.

>sweetie

! you fucking toddler, i could be your fucking dad.
fucking house arrest for a week, sweetie.

Stop responding to weak bait, Sup Forums.

They already have user.

Pic related.

good morning, asshat, where were you while the thread concluded.

That's nice.

We should, but it can get pretty golden:

And you are? Thread is still open. Nothing is concluded. Learn to think before you speak like a good little bitch. ;)

Are the keks worth the butthurt?

This wouldn't be Sup Forums with out both.

>Nothing is concluded

you'd think that if you just came in, faggot.

Women are mentally betrayed by their own purposes. Their emotions blind then although they are capable of a lot, they don't accomplish anything and aren't intersested in anything worthwhile. The guy who compares to children is right, they are really influenced easily confused easily misled easily broken. They have no will, no strength. They are the most influenced by the media they follow anyone and anything. If I ever get the chance I will put them in their place

Touchè.

When did any of us care if anyone gets butthurt?
I thin OP is an autistic piece of shit, but still, pretty good thread.

>I thin

I doubt that.

That will be the day, fatso.

I almost pissed myself.

OP is 40 and was rejected in High School, as well as young adult hood. Drink Bleach OP.

I'm better looking than you for sure lol ficking beta my ancestors tasted women like they should and they flourished

>Name calling
>No refutation

Holy shit, I didn't realize how right was. This is playground shit.

wat

Oh no not this again. And what basement did you crawl out of this time?

>my ancestors tasted women like they should

lol nigger detected.

Better looking at thrice the weight? I don't think so.