When I see this, I always wonder what was sent to get this reply. Post Snapchat conversations, not just the girl

When I see this, I always wonder what was sent to get this reply. Post Snapchat conversations, not just the girl.

I got moar of this chick

Don't believe you.

I sent to her my dick pic and wrote that she gonna make me deepthroat, then she response this.

Could be anyone

Now you believe?

She is hot, who is her? post moar OP

bump

Found her Facebook

facebook dot com slash sarah.sommer.142

double lies dont lie, nice

Not OP but I know her in RL and went to school with her. After school she went to India to help some starving children or some shit. Was always kind of tomboyish, I guess she is bisexual. Also posted her facebook.

Second time I found a picture on Sup Forums of someone I know in RL. But this time it is even funnier because she doesn't act that slutty in RL.

Wow nice trips! Trips dont lie :) Can you put her photo or facebook? thanks

Maybe that snapchat codes are fake? Can you send moar pictures of her? Normal one?

Girls just do stupid shit to seem interesting. Literally every response to the most mundane of comments is like that

anyone got moar of this slut?

Already posted her facebook: sarah.sommer.142

I don't believe you unless you are the faggot who was the bf who didn't trade shit on kik like a fucking cuck faggot and then asked me to send dick picks like a huge fucking faggot

Definitely a different chick, the op one is some sand nig or Indian, this chick is like Spanish or some trash

Saved her from "promised not to share" thread.

got moar? dat lipstick wow, shes cutie and hot

Just send her the first picture of this thread on facebook and see how she reacts.

Not OP but here's more he posted before he decided to be a huge faggot

not sure, there a few pics on fb, need moar to be sure

And more. ...Fuck that dude he's such a faggot

wow such a booty, got moar?

How about you do that and report back faggot
>>not your personal army

god damn, she has great body and those tits... got any without censor? and what is the story with "that dude"?

Only got what the douche posted, I tried trading with him but his bitch ass faked hard...this was the best one he posted

Just some dude who posted in those gf roll threads and I tried trading with him on kik but he just took my OC and never responded so fuck that dude I hope everyone let's his girl know

different user but I just sent her the link to the thread. I don't think she's seen it yet.

I think he wants to make his girlfriend famous anyway so you help him in some way :D anyway she is hot

Same person confirmed. Same belly button, same node, same skin color: has to be the same person.

Source of picture: her facebook

dat dubs, dat beautiful boobs - hnnnggg... moar please

Here have some more of this faggot's "gf"

Almost out he only posted like 5-10 and some were boring clothed ones

Post all of them

wow, i really enjoyed her - he may be faggot, but he is more luckily faggot than me, lmao

1/10
would bang then throw out of my truck

double dubs demands

Only cuz you dubs

she has nice ass, would bang that whore

Last one unfortunately, I tried to get more but as previously stated original op of these pics was a huge cuck faggot so enjoy bros shes hot

omg just look on those pictures, that face expression tells everything - she loves sucking a dicks.. im diamond for her, please post moar!!!

You did your best user, dubs are your reward

I wish I had more, dude did say she loved sucking dick and doggie was her favorite position

thanks bro, hope there gonna be moar of her, she is fucking hot - i came two times for her and also nice dubs

Thanks and nice almost trips but yeah I feel you she's very cum worthy. Maybe the dude will come back

wow that make her perfect girl.. wish I had one like her - sexy face, perfect tits and whore style. totally love it

god damn, she looks so innocent on this pic, but the other ones shows her from totally different side - wow.

can you post those "boring" also? please I love that slut

I posted all of them I think minus maybe 1....that's all actually

Shit she is really hot. Am I only one here so fascinated about her? Its just me or she is really hot?

No she is really hot lol you're not the only one. I don't trade for most bitches on b but she's intriguing

what makes you intrigue in her?

Unless you have more pictures of her, no comment bro

Her snapchat ?

Cuz you sound just like the dude yesterday with the pictures but I'm not going down this road without pics

I wish I have, I got all of them from you - Im very glad. Thanks. Im just wondering whate makes u intrigue, because for me its her lips obviously.

Dat ass and Titties and the fact she looks like a good girl but is clearly a straight freak

I think everyone who like that slut sounds the same, because everyone wants to get moar of her and fuck her, lmao

Well who knows if the dude ever comes back

She deserves a thread. Im gettin bored of those whores posted everytime she is something new and I like it.

She's something more attainable than most of the girls posted and isn't ugly like the other half of the chick's posted

Im still stroking my cock to her - can't stop. For a long time I didnt saw such a wonderfull titties and face. You know her name or any informations?

Nope just the pictures I had the dudes name who posted them but got frustrated with the fact he's a fucking kikey faggot that I deleted the kik chat

Too bad, maybe he will send you moar of his gf. I would give everything to fuck her.. She seems young and fresh, dat booty aww boi.

I would have dirty looking mixed children with that bitch