Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7u6kFlWZOWg
lmgtfy.com/?q=monty hall problem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STAY

stay with 1

Literally always switch

I switch to Door 3.

statistically it is better to ALWAYS switch doors. That is unless you want the goat cuz i mean, goats are pretty cool.

That's not an autism test.
No, that is 100% user-certified bait.

This user has it right, always switch.

For reasons why, google Monty Haul Problem.

Do you get the goats too if you get the car?

here is the drill

if you know the host will ask you if you switch you always have to switch. Because basically you need to hit the goats in the first round. and here is why:

if you hit one of the goats in your first try, the host will open the door with the second goat. And if you switch you get the car.

So basically if you switch you have a chance of 66% to win.

Easy math

i'd fuck the goat

I liked that manga, so fucking strange.

What If I wanted the goat? Not to fuck or anything.....I just want a goat.

youtube.com/watch?v=7u6kFlWZOWg

I've heard this before. Why doesn't it swap to 50/50 when there is only 2 doors left?

Why does the third door not become irrelevant when it's no longer a choice?

this

Well Monty gan go suck a dick cause you still don't know what door 1 has behind. And giving you to choose another door might be a trap to debunk your original choice.

*can

Because statistics.

Google Monty Haul Problem and read literally any link. Before the goat is revealed you have a 1/3 chance to win. After the goat, your chances are 2/3 if you switch.

Why if I switch? That's bullshit

You pick the door because that way you win.

I.d prefer a goat to a car because you can fuck the goat

Fine, since you're too lazy to google, I've done the work for you:

lmgtfy.com/?q=monty hall problem

What if you chose the car? Monty will still have to reveal a goat.

Switching gives you a 67% chance of winning, unless winning is getting a goat, in which case don't switch.

Easy explanation. Sometimes its easier to visualize if you have more doors, so lets say there are 100 doors, and 99 goats. Seperate the doors into two groups. Group one has the originally chosen door. Group two has the remaining 99 doors. From here it is obvious that group one's chance of winning is 1%, and group two has a 99% chance. These percentages cant change. All but one door from group two is opened, revealing 98 goats. Group two maintains that 99%, but now only contains one door. Therefore, switching is better. This explanation works with any amount of doors, as long as after the reveal there are only two doors left.

Because when all of the doors are closed, you only have a one in three chance to get the car. Do you believe you are that lucky to nail a 1 in 3 chance on the first go?

No, statistically you are going to miss. 66.66% miss chance. You're tossing a coin weighted tails and calling heads like a retard. Yes, there's a chance that you'll get it by some miracle, but not much of one.

Essentially, the problem boils down to that fact that you suck at guessing random shit like everyone else. But there's good news, since you suck so hard at guessing, then they're going to open one door for you. And that door will 100% be the wrong goddamn door. So congratulations, your shit guesswork and their pity have now picked out the two doors that have goats behind them. So you should do the smart thing and switch your door before they decide to send you home with a goat like the goat fucker you are.

Of course, again, if you by some miracle managed to pick the car the first time, and then lose out because you switched, then just face the facts that the universe hates you and go home to fuck your goat like the goatrammer you were destined to be.

The third option is to continue being shitty at statistics and keep your original choice, losing out on the car and certifying to your new goat wife that she married a complete failure.

Enjoy your goat.

Still doesn't rule out the possibility that the door you chose has the goat. It's not like they opened the two doors containing goats.

*car

Listen closely shitcock:

You are almost guaranteed to pick a goat door on your first guess.

What if you chose that second door, and the host opens the third door, are you going to switch to door one?

But: PLOT TWIST
you didn't.

Always switch your choice if you want the highest possible chance to get a car.

Otherwise, why are you even playing the game? Just pick the revealed goat door if you want a goat, for god's sake.

But even if you picked the car door, the host wouldn't tell you that and open a goat because he has to. That would fuck up your choice IF you actually chose the car.

And your mom didn't swallow you when she clearly should have. So both of us have made mistakes.

I know you probably haven't had so much experience at life to realize this, but let me tell you something very important: there are no guarantees at life. I am merely demonstrating to you how the probability of the game skews in favor of switching your answer.

If you have some sort of inside trader bullshit that lets you know that the first door contains the car, then my all means, mister oracle, keep your first choice. Otherwise, this is statistics. If you want the statistically viable choice for most likely to get the car, then you switch your choice. Bottom line.

>taking the obvious bait
>getting jimmies rustled over bait
Kek it's like you were born yesterday.

I get sexual gratification from being condescending to strangers over the internet.

>there are no guarantees at life
>switch doors because you are guaranteed to win on your second choice
Pick one

>statistically viable means guaranteed to win

Reading comprehension is hard, I know.

Yes you do

>taking bait again

Yes, yes I do. A lot of it.
Gallons, even.

Jesus Christ stop taking the bait already.

Shhh. I'm so close. Just a little more...
Daddy needs it.

Daddy needs a punch in the face for taking obvious bait kek