What's /b smoking today?

What's /b smoking today?

stay in school ;D

Blueberry yum

checked

nothing because smoking is dangerous and unhealthy.

I'm smoking trips

nothing, bout to smoke some OG tomorrow tho

any yall smoke purple kush.. its prety dank

Damn, it looks so beautiful.
The only fucking thing they sell where i live, is some shitty hash... And if i`m luck enough to find someone that sell weed, its only some really really bad weed

some albanian haze

You're the guy from yesterday aren't you

lrn2wax

Do you smoke the leaves as well, or do you peel out the purple material?

hahaha yes actually I am.

weed

I took some Xanax several hours ago, and recently some xtc. but i ran out of weed.

Golden Goat my dude.

You smoke it all you fucking autismo.

So jealous

Homemade bho e juice. Tasty tasty gummy worm flavor.

Oops pic too big.

lol

Got a eighth of some shit called space queen for $50, anyone heard of it before?

thread says smoking fag

Nothing, my body is a temple

goon

girl scout cookies

Has any one bought on the silkroad

I used to smoke a lot of weed but then I moved to synthetic/k2/spice or whatever you wish to call it since it was easier and cheaper to get.
Now I can't smoke weed without it making me incredibly paranoid.

Guerilla grown?

power plant
light the dope

kmon bro, smoke the real

Enjoy being fucked for live

Just a bunch of trimmings that burn super fast. Better than nothing

A single snap of ABV reconstituted with some extra kief on top.

Also maybe whatever snaps I can get my friends to give me later.

some of this, i guess..

what strain u got

oh, and it's Auto Speed Bud from femaleseeds, aswell as 2 random strains, probably iced grapefruit and something else, not sure.

i have to say autospeed bud is not bad at all, its decent weed, good for daily sessions.

cheatengine?

I used to smoke weed all the time. Started having chest pains, went and got an x Ray of my lungs and I have those white spots. Though they aren't cancerous yet it's 50/50. Weed does fuck you up so keep that in mind. Pic is what I would usually get.

This is my glorious shit. I only paid $40 for a 1/4

thats dank bro... sometimes its good to take a break u know?... get that sensitivity back

I haven't used either for almost 3 years now and I have completely reverted back to how used to be. The only lingering side effect is that it made my insomnia worse but it has always been an issue.

only a quarter kg. enough to get by and sell a gram or five a week to friends.

ye man, smoking is CANCER as fuck.. #VapeNation.

Caviar

I don't use either anymore man. Nothing against people who smoke weed, I just made the decision that it's not good for me personally.

i fukwit vapenation

does that seem to get you reallly fucking high, tried THC vape for the first time the other day fucked me up first time, got used to it over the thank though

Props to anyone who can tell which one's which.

Lol vaping causes popcorn lung and honestly isn't as satisfying as smoking real bud, at least in my personal experience. Idk man when the doctor told me I could develop that shit I lost my love for bud, 21 years old and your telling me I might go in one of the worst ways possible? I'm cool. Ill just stick to working on my car with the money I would spend on bud.