Can you even give me one single legitimate reason why I shouldn't vote for Donald Trump to be the next president of the...

can you even give me one single legitimate reason why I shouldn't vote for Donald Trump to be the next president of the United States of America??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_1VH3DRnTA
youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap3_1-EY4Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=qS0VOxqoFaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No I can't OP

you are a massive faggot

massive

massive

massive

If you want free stuff that someone else pays for vote for the clit.

Your mind is already set, no point even pretending you want a debate.

Trump is an intelligence test...

i am really on the fence, user
there is a post up my butt

>There's just so many reasons, like I can't pick one you know

You're on Sup Forums, how can you consider anyone but Trump?

Every one in the world and the UN (and even european ones) are asking the question 'what will we do' .. So yeah its a real concern for us how stupid you amerifags have become

You hate America and wish to see it in flames.

ALLAHU AKBAR

I ate a couple of bacon cheeseburgers on my way to the primary to vote for Trump
You're welcome.

Can you tell me what his policies are going to be on, well, anything? In concrete language, not the advertising he does at rallies.

i will give u 3

cis white male

Because he's a big meanie head.

what flyover country do you hail from?
hopefully you pay your share in NATO or you are gonna get dropped

Are you serious? You're a fucking white mail

because bernie still has a chance to beat hillary, you should vote for Bernie until he is out, then vote for Trump until he loses.

Finally, come back here for a last stand and you can post about how you did everything you could before they turn out the lights.

lmao why would i vote for an old corny jew? i am not even sure of his motivations

>voting for a communist jew

didn't Russia already try that experiment? As I recall it didn't go too well

If Bernie were president the new bedtime would be 6pm. If Trump were president he would outlaw bedtimes and in-law hot babes.

He is an extreme narcissist and has dangerously authoritarian leanings.

have you seen the anti-trump protests? seems like we need a little law & order around here.

are you illegal and/or terrorist? what are you afraid of?

>have you seen the anti-trump protests? seems like we need a little law & order around here.

Very small percentage of the population, and if they're being peaceful they have the legal right to express their grievances.

No and no, I just don't trust him and the way he talks about people practicing their civil liberties. He clearly has little respect for the ideas of liberty that this nation was founded on.

>"You are going to vote for my dad in November, right user?"

>and if they're being peaceful they have the legal right to express their grievances.
so i take it you don't watch the news?
there were riots in alebequerce and they got rowdy as fuck out in anaheim yesterday. remember months ago before trump was even nominee when they protested in chicago?

for every edgy kid yelling "fuck trump" in the street there are 10 rational adults who see that and will ultimately hurt their cause

He eats his steak well done

So arrest them, that's not the kind of thing I'm talking about. I'm talking about people practicing their first amendment rights.

the people making trouble think they are using their 1st amendment rights lmao the are called neo-liberals and they are illogical scum.
you should read about them

I know plenty about the state of modern US politics. The ones who are violent know that they aren't expressing their constitutional freedoms. For every violent leftist protester there are scores upon scores of peaceful ones, or ones who don't attend protests. I'm quite socially liberal and don't attend protests.

>scores upon scores
no there aren't, you are thinking of moderates or conservatives. liberals are easy to spot because they are loud and stupid and wearing bernie apparel

trump literally just panders to uneducated people, I doubt he even believe half of the stupid shit he rambles about.

Draft dodger (coward), inherited wealth, constantly flip-flops, jingoist, racist, doesn't understand how the three branches of government work, doesn't know history, economics or international affairs, misogynist, loud mouth, vulgar, opportunistic, charlatan, constantly repeats himself in the same sentence (often more than once), condescending, sophomoric

You have a ridiculously simplified and spoonfed view of American politics. There are tens of millions to well over 100 millions liberals in America. To generalize like you're doing right now is absurdly irrational.

>trump literally just panders to uneducated people

all politicians do this. literally.

It's a spectrum, Trump spends a lot of fucking time pandering to high school educated people. "I love the poorly educated"

>100 millions liberals in America.
1/3 of the population total???
also that isn't considering the eligible voter base

you are so dumb

>"I love the poorly educated"
Please tell me that's not an actual quote of his.

so not like the Democrats, who get 95% of the black inner city high school dropout vote

i think that user meant liberal protesters. Which he is right about, liberals are the most whiny and obnoxious smug cunts around. You are evidence of this.

>absurdly irrational
>spoonfed view
>ridiculously simplified

Watching young turks and browsing reddit means you're spoonfed too btw

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_1VH3DRnTA

He's economically illiterate

no he doesn't. And did he really say that? I'd argue that Bernie is more guilty of this pandering than Trump is for obvious reasons. You're wrong.

What little he has said of his economic polices could quite literally sink the American economy into a depression that would make it a third world hellhole by devaluing the dollar to default. If you don't want your house raided every hour by people because the dollar has no value at all then don't vote trump.

Otherwise, he's a flip flopping yes-man who is incapable of scrutinizing his past actions which means he'll demand you to thank him for fucking up anything.

>there are so many people, so many, that come out to these rallies
yea and 1/3 are there just for the spectacle that is The Donald

says the berncuck

They both are.

Because you are under 18

Trump may not be flawless, but let me make one thing clear...

The ONLY reason Donald Trump is being misrepresented, attacked and slandered by the controlled media and political operatives online is because he's the only real threat to Hillary Clinton (the planned replacement puppet for Obama) being handed the Presidency.

Furthermore, I happen to know for a fact that Trump is largely playing a role and acting controversial as a political tactic. Making ‘brash’ statements is part of his game, as a way of throwing out ‘red meat’ to attract mainstream GOP voters. In other words, he’s just selling meatloaf to a meatloaf crowd.

Trump actually knows WAY MORE than he lets on, and he knows he’s in danger. However, his intent is to win and save the country; and he knows that can’t be done without playing the game of politics.

This has all been confirmed by high-level insiders that know him well behind the scenes, such as Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone.

This video explains things better than I could. I implore you all to watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE

It is

That's a bit dramatic....

This would be the outcome if the president had enough power. But he doesn't so.

Everyone vote Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Or Memey Johnson, he seems like a cool dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap3_1-EY4Vc
listen for yourself

He's also a successful businessman with billions of USD he doesn't want to devalue.

I gave a range dumbass.

Yup.

I don't watch the young turks and I get my news from sources of all affiliations. Nice try dipshit, sorry you don't like 3 and 4 syllable words.

Yeah he did say it fuckass.

He's an ex-reality tv star and has obviosly no experience in politics, nor a legitimate plan or policy. Under the same standards we might as well vote for Snooki.

>mfw when I've seen this thread before
> mfw when i've seen this exact same post before with the exact wording and link
>mfw shills are alive on Sup Forums

germanfag here
just do it op
vote trump or bernie
trump is not the best one he talk to much bullshit
if u have a brain vote for bernie ..but what ever happens never ever vote for clinton im know about what im talking
look merkel .. womans lie more .. and she is a bitch also

Trump posing with dubs man.

Fuck them

BDK

it was a dumb awful range you liberal baboon

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

so do i

Just one snippet of a quote (regarding all the groups he loves) that the media tried to slant as an isolated line. Propaganda and slander against Trump, as usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=qS0VOxqoFaI

How poorly educated you must be to immediately assume that because I can recognize incompetency that automatically places me at the other end of the political spectrum

No it isn't. He's went on record saying that he'd loan against the US dollar and if that he can't pay it back he'll just default.

If you call bankruptcy on a country you lose all credit (the money kind) and inflation spirals out of control.

>"I would borrow, knowing that if the economy crashed, you could make a deal," Trump said. "And if the economy was good, it was good. So therefore, you can't lose."

Are you joking OP? There's so many reasons. He's a racist bigot who wants to deport all Mexicans and Muslims. He always hates women. There is so many reasons NOT to vote for him..

These people need to be sterilized.
check'd

And yet he's still kicking ass...

The wall would be much more cost-effective if they just used drones. It also wouldn't serve as a symbol to keep Mexican vs. American tensions high on both sides.

Also no diplomacy experience, familiarity with the political process, or even any real discernable political leaning, considering all the moderate stuff he's said in the past that he wouldn't dare say now (only marginally more honest than Hillary, if keeping a secret is better than outright lying).

It doesn't really matter, though. Him, Clinton or Sanders will all end up as a good thing for America/the world since they're all bound to fuck up and cause actual positive change thereafter.

Also, anyone who votes based on the small and temporary phenomenon of SJWs needs to hang themselves. Hopefully the neckbeard will prevent rope burn.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

The Mexicans and the Japanese are not exactly forgiving peoples... Neither are the German who stand to lsoe big if the EU collapses wich Trump would encourage... Even the UK will grow distant... China rising as the world's foremost economic power is not a matter of if but when...

No.