Dis my boyz and me, I got my boy from anonymous, he got my back online and we got his back in the streetz...

Dis my boyz and me, I got my boy from anonymous, he got my back online and we got his back in the streetz. Tired of you fucking fat slops posting hater shit on my page, this IS YOUR LAST WARNING> Don't fuck with my click.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ9IZlQ6A7s&feature=youtu.be

I'm not really trying to have Danny think I fucked up his shit which literally just dropped like less than 24 hours ago.

know you guys think those guys are just artists, but they don't play. danny himself might not get too pissed, but his crew is mostly from middleburg, and do not play. please delete thread

you seem upset

Shit got real

you one of them, go ahead and post, we gonna tear down your firewall and find you.

im serious dont fuck with me and my boyz

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL WARN YOU

Or else

Im getting pissed, i got your ip

backstory: guy makes oh so awesome pro music video lol, expects awesome comments, gets rekt, tries to get his thread deleted

you wont be laughing soon

yeah an you faggots coming at me, gonna get some sore asses.

So?

so just wait

>guy makes oh so awesome pro music video
kek

Just how stupid are you guys?

my crew is mostly from middleburg, and do not play. please delete thread

Dox me send me something

we dont play, my boy, you saw him in the video

so how do you we it? sage?

Listen Sup Forumsros, im serious, this needs to stop. We just tried to warn you. You have no idea how hard we do. you cant stop my crew once they get pissed. im trying to warn yall about whats coming, we got this shit on lock. we dem boyz you heard? dont fuck wid us.

wtf sage? ive been here since this site was born

fuck off newfag

Stop trying to be a wigger, everyone thinks you're retarded.

11 years, huh? damn long time. i lost most of these memes in the great hard drive wipe of 07.

im done with these faggots

Found original OP, he is the fat retard with the hat not the other fat retard

the fuck you gonna do, bitch? track us all down using internet explorer? you don't even know how a fucking proxy works, nigger.

dude fuck you, Im comin, we hard as fuk in dis

you dont know what we about, you see dat mask in this piece, we got more knowledge than you think

Kek

Why fam u should drop the crap an Liv normal life is much better. Oh an boss 8th grade you ?

knowledge of what, the first world order? go post about the illuminati on jay zs twitter feed you useless cuck.

you have know idea how hard I go, →

/tread

please leaveme alone.

sup Sup Forums,

i'm 34, virgin, no friends, never a girlfriend, no family, living off shitty old laptop where i spend my days wasting time browsing Sup Forums and watching TV/movies. i never go out. i have depression and anxiety attacks and whenever i leave the house my heart races to where i cant breathe and i have to run back inside to the comfort of my disgusting room (piss jugs everywhere, cat turds, old food and dishes piled up under bed, etc...)
\

>o shit here comes dem boyz!
hahahahaha >wannnabe nigger

What the fuck does that mean you faggot

Say that to my face fucking wannabe

The fuck I the fag shit fo

you literally can't be this newfag

09y67t54rew

DAT BOI LOL

kek

Faggot

Oy kid u need to tone down the edge here. I know ur alpha satanist le Lord of demon Lucifer people an u could destroy me with ur army of black people but some people here just see thru u. So all I can say is, it's time to stop. Pic related, amount of threat u pose.

HEY!

call the number

I think everybody just realized the Guy Fawkes face should have been trademarked.

It is. Time Warner Cable owns "V for Vendetta." Every time some normie faggot buys one of these masks, TWC gets that money.

Oh shit. Did not know that. Well, that contradicts everything I just say. I am in the land of hypocrisy. Who knew my real life with hypocrisy and online life are the same. OP, you do what you want. Carry on sir.

text pending

ol danny boi better check his phone

What did you do

dindu nuffin.

Right

Is this thread just one big circlejerk joke or a serious one?

didn't you hear? threads ded zed.

Circlejerk it is then

wow thats looks fu awfull man