What's the point in living after your 30s ?

What's the point in living after your 30s ?

Dank memes.

Depends what's going on in your life. I assume since you're asking your life is shit.

I'm 26 and I really never started living as of today, so maybe something will happen in my 30s.

For example I could get rid of this fucking depression.

What's the point in dying? What's that going to achieve? Nothing but more possible real estate area ruined.

Death is freedom

Life is freedom, death is servitude.

I swear a week ago I dreamed I died, and it was so beautiful I screamed "death is freedom" with passion in my dream.
2spooky4me

Well as long as youre not an autistic piece of shit usually you have a good chunk of money from your well paying job and maybe a cute girl/wife you get to bang on the regular.

Working and slowly dying is freedom?

One day we'll be able to backup our brain and transfer our "life" in a new body.

This + erase your memory + new body = endless life

Free will is freedom.

>good chunk of money
>job
pick one

Nobody that works a "job" for a living makes real money.

You must be autistic since you dont understand the concept of how a job pays money for your work.

Sex drugs and money

Not OP but Ive been working as an actuary for about 10 years, I got a 60k signing bonus for the last job I took.

60k just to say I would work there, doesnt even consider my salary which is also substantial.

Maybe you are confused with what a real job is.

lol wut

lol wut

Shirley you cant be serious.

What the hell do you consider real or good money that someone working as say, a director of finance or a lawyer couldnt make?

My uncle is a surgeon and he makes half a million a year easy.

What's the point in living before your 30s?
Serious question

Until the next financial meltdown, then people with pointless jobs like you will know what a real ass raping will be like

so you are happy with being a poorfag ?

half a million is nothing

This.

Once I turned ~28 I had payed off all my debts and achieved financial freedom, even though I was working as a software engineer.

I spent the next half a decade traveling the world with my wife, its been a hell of a lot of fun.

i feel the same as i did in my teens and twenties

i actually literally still look like a teenager

thanks monsanto

you can be healthy and active into your 70s-80s dummy

>28 years old
>still working
just kill yourself already

lol

Youre kidding right?

Insurance industry was virtually unaffected even in the 2009 financial recession.

For the last 20 years at least the unemployment rate of actuaries has been ZERO percent.

I think you might be confused with a lot of things.
In what world would I be poor?

My last signing bonus alone was 5k over the median household income in the US.

Bait harder

>half a million is nothing
kek

whatever you say user

Video games, movies, drugs, women, ect...

Just because you get older doesn't mean the pleasure vanishes from life. In fact, it's possible that your financial position at this stage in life allows you to experience more pleasure than ever before.

if you're not in the 1% then you are poor

And what do you recommend user?

top kek

Death

tumblr/reddit is leaking again

he couldn't have chosen a more ironic shirt lol

Pretty much this

Are you voting Trump?

You should see a psychiatrist and get treated. helped me.

If you aren't a weeb fuck you will have significant income and savings and can do all kinds of cool shit.

You get tired a little easier and hang overs are worse but you can do whatever the fuck you want. Pretty godlike actually.

Boom this

when you die you lose every freedom you have

What's the point in being a wagecuck until the day i die ?

>godlike

THIS!

>working for other people
>godlike

Today I turn 35.
>Life's pretty good!

Well considering I won't be done with school until 32, I certainly hope there's a large deal to be done.

kek, is that the best you can do?

Im 29 have debt make 35k year gf works too, im not scared about the big 30 im still good looking enough to pull an 18 year old lifes good. I live in one of the poorest states but im working on my income fyi.

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist. That is all."

ill be 30 in two months
stick it out, little buddy. i party harder now than i ever did. just make sure to get your shit together so you can afford to do cool shit.

30 here
>Startup just got funded and pilot got us contracts
>Finally buying a house soon
>Single with 3 girls as fwb (already did the 10 year awesome ltr early)
>No drama
>Traveling to new zealand and western australia next month already got a few girls lined up via tinder.
>Every year gets better

I have near unlimited money without working and I really want to die, you just dont get it

i don't care about partying, i care about wealth

What's the point of living after 18?

If you work for yourself you won't have ANYTHING in the back before 30, you would have much more working for other people. Around 30 your business could be profitable enough to kick back a bit.

You can own your own business. Or work for someone else. If you think sitting on the internet all day is the only way, yeah, you're going to hate being 30... or life in general I guess

>Be me, 39, male.
>Have meaningful job
>Have lots of kinky sex with my wife
>Have home
>Have enough food
>Have enough drinking
>Have friends
>Is happy

No job is meaningful

Not being dead

what kind of startup user? I'm entrepreneur too. We need a decent business board on here...

>be me, 21
>$10,000+ USD per year since birth in medical bills. will only increase with time
>had to take a break from uni, because muh health is shit and it was making me do much more poorly than i should have been
>will likely be dead within 5 years
life wasn't worth living past 15 for me, so there wouldn't be a point in seeing 30 even if it was likely to happen

/biz/

Does your medical shit make it so you can't travel? Get as much life insurance as possible and borrow as much as you can from the banks.. they will likely give you a retard amount if you look up how to borrow. Go bezerk before you die, fuck it bro.

>It is if it's fun, productive, improve living conditions & health of all and keeps your family fed. Plus my workmates are awesome :D

Sounds like the life of a slave

I didn't really know this existed, must be a relatively new board? Thanks based user.

don't forget to buy Ethereum

>trolling poorly
You'll get better in a few years user.. maybe when you're 30

I was going to Yolo all in on BORN

Ignoring the question is freedom

>trolling
have fun working your whole life wagecuck

Checked.

38 yr old fag here

>spent 20's doing drugs, partying
>got married, divorced 5 yrs later
>nevar again
>look young for my age
>tend to date girls 24-28
>have money to spend on things I wanna do
>have learned a lot, have been through some things
>at the end of the day it's all about relationships, with your family, friends, s/o

Life is good. Early on I was worried about money, then I learned there are more important things than money. Quit the job I hated, now make way less, but I'm way happier. Have everything I need and can generally get whatever I decide I want.

>being an adult is pretty legit

>40404 checked!

Plenty of point to live if youre not a loser. And if you are a loser then work your way out of your loser hole. And thats a point to live

you could stop being edgy

This guy gets it.
Fucking awesome.

Money > everything

I don't want friends/family i want wealth

How is that edgy

It depends on your circumstances, if you have a family and job you love or even some money aside, you can do literally anything you want.

But, if you're a faggy family abandoned basement dweller with nothing going for you, not much unless you do it for yourself.

apart from not getting trips, this motherfucker gets it. There are more important things than money, getting chicks.

Treat your future self like you would a dear friend, or family member. No one is going to look out for your well being like you are.

he said a decent business board you cuck

>in b4 suck a million cocks for a million dollars

Supporting your family.

School, gentlemen".. not even being ironic!

Video Games
Art
Hobbies
[spoiler]Anime[/spoiler]
You know things that people with a personality do or are even remotely interesting

>you can do literally anything you want
Non-answer

it has it's moments

Everything? if you've made it to 30's and have successfully fucked yourself over, keep fucking up, let life do its thing.

Worst case scenario, you die from your stupidity, best outcome? you make it through the hell you've created, or suffer through it until you're inevitable end.

But if you're going to kill yourself, you might as well, your weakness will get you nowhere, sympathy for suicide victims is ridiculous, the fact that you're so weak that you can not tough it out and see what else happens, just to hurt everyone else is cowardly.

This is also coming from someone suffering with generalized anxiety disorder, and manic depression.

yes, yes it does. i walk with a limp normally, but if i'm forced to walk by about half a mile in i'm in so much pain i can barely stand. not to mention the fact that if i am ever within 100 feet of a lit cigarette, or similar tobacco product, i'll be unable to breath within minutes. literally every single time i've been around smokers, i've been hospitalized. there are other problems, but my primary concerns have been
>lack of access to emergency care. if my throat starts to close, i either have to get to a hospital immediately or risk dying. i've blacked out due to lack of air more than once while en route to the hospital
>many parts of europe have walking and biking as a primary form of transit within the city/town you're in, which will either put me in shitloads of pain or fuck with my asthma. with public transit, it's damn near impossible to avoid smoke so that's not an option
>i can't go to india, or literally any other place with high levels of smog or polluted air. pretty obvious why
so even if i had the money to travel, i'd be pretty much only able to go on shitty cruises, or take in the sights from the hotel/car/bus/helicopter.
>but i singlehandedly put my family in debt with my patheticly crippled ass, and borrowing from a bank or getting life insurance would be damn near impossible considering my age and health problems. we were kicked off our insurance plans several times, with different companies, and outright rejected by others and it's 100% my fault

Free will doesn't exist. It takes being enlightened enough to know this, though. If you're ignorant, then everything will seem random and unpredictable. If you're enlightened, then everything seems mathematically precise, predictable, recursive, cyclical, etc..

wealth=/= happiness homie

Well, for starters I get to wear a fedora in a non-ironic way and look good in it. And while getting old kind of sucks as your body falls apart, I'm smarter than I've ever been. I estimate that I've read about 12,000 books in my life, and I'm finally starting to make the connections between a lot of the disparate bits of knowledge I've collected to create entirely new ideas.

As a writer on the verge of 50, I'm about to enter my most productive and creative years. There aren't many successful young writers simply because it takes so many years to gain the life experience and years of writing practice necessary to master the craft and produce something worth reading.

Honestly, if someone offered to de-age me, I'm not sure I'd accept. Especially seeing the way Sup Forums has devolved into a pit of low-IQ reactionary garbage as the average age has dropped, I am beginning to understand why people hold the young in such utter contempt: they're idiots.

>things poor people say

Quick question, what the fuck is happening in this gif?

Swedish guy killing himself on livestream

He committed suicide on live webcam.

I understand he killed himself, but how tho?