Kik thread. Dis girl was playing hard to get

Kik thread. Dis girl was playing hard to get

bump

Call her a nigger and send her a dic pic

Sorry chum bud pal friend fam, you're not gonna get it.

already have been sending dick pics. this was yesterday.

Just straight up send her pics of your dick

Lmao you call her hard to get, I call it her not falling for weak ass lines

Double trips. Do it

i got her to get me off tho

Again, if you just have send dick Pics of her, it's nesrly imposible at this time

i want this to be a kik sharing thread. i didn'e have any kik material except for this

Dat double trips doodys

I don't really get the point of what you wanna do, for real... You expect us to share kik experiences or what?

You are supposed to make her laugh first,then no matter how much of a pervert you are,the panties fall down by themselves.

Of course that is only if you not playing on easy mode (handsome and/or big cock).

have you never been on a kik thread before?

so are you the expert?

Yes, but If you aren't good with a single bitch, what do you expect from us? Seeing how you pathetically fail?

sparkgirl21

i tried her yesterday, no response.

bump

Try snowflake1499.

She is weird, try to sound caring, she is too needy of a friend to talk to i guess.

i think i tried her yesterday no response, ill try again

>it's just for fun
>alright

what are you playin at

I was annoyed after a while and kind of got rude on her, I guess I ended up blocked but she was clearly hurt, please win her.

Obligatory hannafaust post

i got verbal wins

What do you mean lol

like she talked sexy with me no pics

Post screenshot

deleted chat

Really? She kept messing around for like hours for me. Post?

I just have a thing for girls like these, sorry my man.

Why?

post her nudes

idk lol

She wouldn't stop turning everything i said around like a childish fuckiing game. I kept trying to flatter her yesterday. And today, I flipped my shit on her, sorry.

I guess you could go ahead and try, i was surprised she saw me as a real friend.

:/

Seriously just go in and send her hate. O ı dont want her nudes anymore. Just make her fucking suffer

Why the fuck not?

Hannafaust

user realizes he's been probably toyed by a girl.

Wew lad, calm down

blackmail her
SamLese

Allright fags, just pick a random picture from some handsome guy you found online, use it as your profile picture. Inside KIK you got an option for a browser or something, which links to 'Chat Now'. Talk to some girls on there -> easy wins. Got about 3 new sluts in a day

explain the chat now thing

is this a win?