No abuse thread?

no abuse thread?

aw yis

bump

at least bump with fluff pictures

10/10 would bang,
the girl that is

I see these all the time.
What is the point? Does this shit get your dicks hard? Just funny? For what purpose?

anybody want to start a choice adventure ?

Just funny

This looks like something a 12 year old would laugh at.
Do the world a favor and off yourself

Im sure your interests are terrible too, fuck off

You would label this as one of your interests?
Fucking kek
You're worse than a legitimate MLP faggot

Does shitposting get you off?

Sorry, nothing to respond with. I don't piss my useless life away saving le funny maymays
Kill yourself, faggot

>you're on Sup Forums
>you're on Sup Forums
>wasting my life

pot
kettle

then why are you even on Sup Forums? looking for indepth discussion of traps and penis rate threads?

Just checking to see if it was still shit while I was taking a shit.
See you worthless faggots in another 6 months

sweet, make sure you come back and post a banana so we know it's you

just retarded brutal comics .
they are kinda interesting especially if you hate that fucking ponies

hey now, traps are pretty damn hot

hey bro, no one is ranking on your love of feminine cocks

kek

alot fluffy owners can't maintain fences but go ape shit when a smarty invades...

Anyone got the text version of this? The full comic isn't finished yet

Yeah, fences are kind of like door locks. If someone really wants into your yard or into your house, a lock or fence isnt going to stop them

its called woes of a new owner by iasche

one of my favs

>I'll get that bitch an alicorn. Bitches love alicorns.

"Is that an alicorn in your pocket or are you happy to see me?"

"Oh, its just my alicorn, and it hates everyone"

adventure time?

wtf

It's Vinegar, the masochist fluffy

but c'mon - wheres the personal responsibility on the part of the home owner to maintain a fence to keep the fluffies out?

im this threads OP and even for me this is a bit weird , also takes the fun out of it

well would you look at that
op's a faggot

well, in the headcanon, citizens are responsible for reporting, if not down-right extermination of any feral fluffy they come across. Its actually a law.
Dont be like that, baby.

are you even surprised?

Be honest; if fluffy ponies were real, and the local laws were the same as the fluffy universe, would you own one? Would you take good care of it or be an abuser? If you do love yours, would that affect your treatment of ferals?

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums

>Hewwo comwade! Am wondufew day in mummuhwand!

I work 12 hour shifts, so getting any kind of pet outside of perhaps a cat would be horrible for that animal. Any way, owning a fluffy would be like owning a fuzzy 3 year old baby that never grows up for 7+ years

remember that sketti is not capitalist goulash, it is friend to worker

I would be totally hugbox - feed the ferals like I feed the homeless in typical SJW fashion

what the fuck
i hope you get raped to death by niggers with barbed cocks

Thanks for checking in

can't wait for the real ending