How do I tell my girlfriend she's got a little bit of hair around her asshole and I'd appreciate it if it wasn't there?

How do I tell my girlfriend she's got a little bit of hair around her asshole and I'd appreciate it if it wasn't there?

With words?

U sure I shouldn't just start plucking it?

Fuck her right in the pussy?

honestly a razor does the trick. be careful not to get your fingers in there

Next time she bends over for doggy style, grab some duct tape, stick it to her butt hole and rip that shit off.

just ask her politely to shave the hair around her asshole. im sure she will agree.

That's actually not a bad idea

Tell her the hairs are giving your dick rug burn and to pluck it smooth.

get a girlfriend first

Offer to perform an inspection next time she shaves in the shower. My wife calls me to check out her work before she's done every time.

Accidently pull on some of those hairs when you are going down on her/fucking. She'll trim them off as soon as she can.

When my GF gained some weight, I'd "accidentally" poke her in her fat until she started feeling fucking embarrassed. She immediately started working out.

This is how you control women.

get over it faggot

It's really not a lot of hair, just like one little area. I never noticed it before like two weeks ago so I'm not sure if she's aware of its existence. She's really fair, pale and blonde but the asshole hair is so dark

Shave your asshole first, faggot.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT???????????

What in the god damn fuck is this?

I'm putting fucking Nair in every bottle in your bathroom until the wombat disappears

This actually sounds like the play

if you are too afraid of the discomfort of asking, then I guess you don't care enough

ummm ok. We're gonna need pics to really be able to give you good advice. Timestamped preferably.

Well, if you're not licking it, who cares, otherwise just tell her. Also any schumer is grotesque

I hope no one was planning on having with it.

Your logic is sound

Pull them out with your teeth while licking her ass and spit them into her face. She will understand.

Tell that bitch to shave her ass hole. It's what the fuck I did. Haven't seen hair there in years

Play with them.

She likes my ass hair so probably not.

Haven't yet but my nose gets buried in it so it's pretty obvious

take note Sup Forums. This is how a true alpha Sup Forumsro thinks. Fuck op for being a total pussy cuck that doesn't have the balls to ask his own girlfriend for something. CUCK

69 and just pluck that shit. She'll get the idea.

Spoken like a true virgin

suck my balls nigger.

Every time you bang er doggie style pluck one.
Act like it didn't happen.

If she calls you out just say "this is the kind of butter stuff I'm into"

After hearing that She WILL wax

Ok so after a fucking decade (I'm not gonna die alone if I've got Sup Forums faggot) I'm bored of "Summer sure is early this year" But... Yeah, summer as fuck.

"Your asshole is a bit hairy, would you mind waxing it or can we nair it or something?" You know, like a fucking grown ass human being.

>not liking that fucking hairy weasel
>hurr durr summer is here hurr durr new fag meme xd XD XD XD

an hero edgefag.

I love buttered stuff

Flammable liquid and a lighter

Didn't say you have to like it, saying all-caps "EEEWWW" And asking what the fuck is that is a reaction nobody on this site for over 2 months or over the age of 16 would have faggot. Plus that shit's been posted so many times you've gotta be summer as fuck to have never seen it before

Or get some wax used for hair removal and tell her you want her totally hairless like a little girl.