Does anyone on Sup Forums have a findom fetish?

Does anyone on Sup Forums have a findom fetish?

I have questions

I have a lady fetish. I love the ladies and most things about them. That shit your into probably isnt cash though.

Thanks your post is basically useless

>findom
financial domination this fetish involves a submissive being "forced" to give money to the Dominant.

what, how can that be a thing

And your thread is for faggots kill yourself

Look at mr.edgelord over here

Yup that's why I want to know if anyone on b has this fetish

I once had a crush on a girl in elementary school.
I'd spend all of my allowance just to buy her stuff even though she had no interest in me at all, yet I'd still do it hoping it would some day win her over.
It never did

Dealt with an old guy who had this fetish.

Basically he was a sub and gave me accesss to an account of his, and would ask me to ask for things, if he said no i was to spend money to get back at him and just basically use his money against him. Go for lunch/dinner and order the most expenssive shit, $200 bottle of whiskey. With dinner and $400 ish wagyu beef steks changed my life. Im sure he has other accounts with way more but at ine time i bought $1000 worth of clothes. Havent been shopping since its about 3 years ago.

Didnt ask for any sex didnt ask for any weird shit. Just that i have fun at his expense.

Being the fag i am i started to feel guilty and asking questions find out he was estrabged from his son.

Got a short greeb text incoming if abyone cares.

Not my main fetish but yes, this turns me on

Plz continue

How did you find this guy?

continuing from comp because mobile typos

>>be me
>> be 21
>> canada fag
>>see linked preface
>> old guy is estranged from son
>>working on small business, stock trading etc
>>wife cucks him and leaves, doesnt let him see son
>>son grows up thinking dad left mom as per usual
>>son grows up goes to army
>>gets rekt
>>doesnt even mention dad, mentions mom and cuck who she left him for.

>>ffs.jpg.
at this point i'm realising this guys fetish is a little deeper rooted.
>>decide no more sprees
>>notices i was using money to go to museums and art galleries and shit anyways dinners dates etc.
>>invite him out, have greta dinners, go to strip clubs, clubs, bars, bring him around, rent a boat and fishing gear, archery lessons, shooting range
>>give him the son experience works
cont..

I know there are some places in second life dedicated to this... still looking for a lady who needs to be dominated tho

Wait so you used to meet up with him regularly? It wasn't just an online thing?

I've heard a little about this sort of thing. Some will be given blackmail type photos and the dom will threaten to release them if not given money.

I don't get it, but it's their thing.

>>live life like a rap video for a whole week
finally slowly start to spend less time apart, hes happy doesnt seem to want to be cucked tell me he's changing his accounts
>>doesnt change for 3 days, dont take a cent
>>changes after a month that i can still log in
>>tells me he got to experiece what it would have been like to be with his boy had it turned out all right
>>user all i did was to experienc ethis life with him but wife couldnt wait etc.
>> give him a hug tell him my dads a blue collar guy and i still love him, his son wouldve loved him either way if the bitch didn't get in his head
>>tells me he's moving to the states more business ventures
>>thanks me again tells me he can move on.
>>tell him to find guys first interview ish them see if theyre about th emoney or actually gonna help him out
>>agrees recklessness is bad but not so detrimental

>>fast forward a year, asks how im doing
>>tell him about uni working 2 jobs and one night shift
>>sends me a years worth of tuition and supply money
>>signs the bank transfer Dad.
>>uglycry.png

Havent heard from him in about 3 years hope hes alright. probably found another dude to have quality time with, or probably some hot chick hopefully.

>>mfw possibility of actually coming into some type of inheritance in a few years. not banking on it.

I'm a femdomfag but I'm not about to pay some bitch to talk down to me over the Internet. Fuck, you can get that for free.

>signs the bank transfer dad.

Damn user I thought this was a weird cucked story but it's actually kinda sad and nice

Findoms say that most of the men they talk to are men in high power and high paying jobs.... Don't think you're doing find any of them here OP

friends with a bunch of queer kids who scour the internet, i was not in a good place financially and one step away from sucking dick for money.friend tells em about this sort of thing search online. since i am not a self-destructive faggot i find the most mentally stable one...believe me there's
some guys who are shit broke and into this...bbq sauce stain on their tank top broke.

yeah lived in my city, dinner maybe once a week but most of the time at the beginning was just using his account and texting him that i went shopping and sendign him pictures of me buying shit and price tags of stuff.

i am by no means a spoile drich kid so when i was spending $300 on shoes and he texted back LOL i didnt realize it wa sbecause he probably thought i could do better... he loved seeing me order food, hed say " lets go to that place you where at tuesda night, or so and so from sunday.

>mfw
>mfw there is no face

yeah thats why i decided to share it...only told one guy about it and it was my friend who's friend told me about this thing and being the fag he was cried and was all like omg that sso sweet..

but honestly once he told me that shit about his kid and his wife i fucking lost it and decided i might aswell pay it forward.

I didn't ask for these feels, user.

Website?

in order

and the last one

some random forum a few years back but have seen stuff like this on fetlife

dubs is truth and accurate Mr.draper

sorry man, just...how often do you actually see a thread where you can sincerely and genuinely contriboot...regardless of fucked upness

nah, I ain't mad at ya...you had to drop that story....if you made that up then you did a great job 'cuz I bought it 100%....

why don't you call him up and tell him you were thinkng about him, user?

you did a good thing

I agree call him user

number no longer works, but he knows who i am and what i do, if he needed to or wanted to he could contact me, also from what i can put together this guy was wolf of wall street rich like...he had little time as it was...gave me a taste of the good life and something to work towards. I gave him an experience he may have never known otherwise.

i leave it at that man, i dont want his money, but hell if i wouldnt take that old man back into a strip club to clean up.

>>canadafag our lowest denomination of bank notes is $5
>>machines only give out $20's
>>explain to him was "making it rain" is
you get the picture

this

ask him for advice. he'd like that.

I've considered it... if I find a way to get in contact with him again,I absolutely will try..at leats once im done school and actually able to focus on building businesses

fuck I'm all nostalgic now...i hate this... i did what i did to help him feel better, not feel good about my self...why do i feel guilty about feeling proud of myself.

i guess i never told anyone else about this in this context, probably rethinking and remembering things the way they where.