MAGA

fuck me sideways

just do it

nowasays you can see in VR how your life would be if it isnt shit

do it fag

NIGGER TONGUE MY ANUS

You're beautiful.

don't lie

you'll be giving in to life's problems. don't succumb, say fuck you to life and enjoy it despite the shit hand it dealt you with.

>>>
> Anonymous 05/26/16(Thu)20:32:26 No.68634785
i will thank you

your mom shouldn't have wasted her time birthing you for this end

The world wouldn't be the same without you.

ice cream user

Drugs.

Cause you seem like a pretty nice guy.

Drugs,
Sex,
Rock n roll.

If ur gunna go outdo man, do it in a firey drug filled ecstacy rocking orgy while listening to some kick ass tunes.

These Dubs

it's what they want you to do

Clinton's got 347 Electoral College votes to Trump's 191 based on an aggregate of recent polls.

Trump will win.
Or...

cuz ponies say neigh

of course politicians are inherently corrupt
and the Clintons are fucking more corrupt then Al Capone. They take care of those close the them and those who want to speak out that truly know something have accidents, car wrecks, plane crashes, heart attacks, an awfully lot of them. a statistically highly improbable amount of them. People taking flights for interviews for films that happen to die in a plane crash on their way to the interview. Office flies fires when their are investigations and all records are lost.

they are good buy so was AL Capone they eventually got him on a technicality. Not for robbery, prostitution, murder, smuggling, drugs, etc.. because no one dared talk or they had unfortunate accidents. and those close to him he took good care of.... sound familiar

You don't have any, so just kill yourself

Sup Forums

There is most likely no afterlife, so this is all there is better enjoy it while you can son.

Xanax & Heroin

some good movies coming out this summer.

Do it faggot