Warcraft shit BTFO

Warcraft shit BTFO

I didn't think it was going to be good, but I also don't listen to Rotten Tomatoes for most movies

Doom, Tomb Raider deserve 40%

But then at least those movies arent 95% CGI

Not surprise that a videogame movie is shit. What was the last videogame movie that was actually good.

I imagine its only going to be good for the lorefags and the normies so they have something to shitpost about in trade.

I'm going to go see it,as most of the characters in it are characters story i've followed since the RTS's.

Yeah but all those sad fans on IMDB that wished for it to be highly rated

Michael Fassbender's AC will be gold

I'm going to see it but that because I'm a Warcraft nerd.

A reminder that RT's score isn't 2.5/10. Its 25% of critics gave it a "fresh" rating (7+/10)

>Followed the Doom storyline really well
>Showing Doomguy have a team before becoming stranded
>Great visual practical effects
>Creatures right out of the Doom 3 game
>That opening Mars shot was 10/10
>The FPS scene was icing on the cake

Also: the experimentation idea made a hell more sense than a real actual demonic hell.

Going with scientific facts like the Elephant Man, it is all realistic for humabs to mutate into bizzare creatures.

And really, my biggest hope for this movie is that it'll maybe, maybe, get a few more people I know to play this game I like.

>liking warcraft in 2016
Just fucking dont

Magneto dies.

Resident Evil Series

>warcraft
>wow
They arent the same thing

Ah my bad yes warcraft 3 etc is good

>mfw retards from my country is fanboying so hard for this movie because of dota
>mfw they don't even know WoW

Can't believe they made a movie out of warcrap

the angry birds movie was alright.

they should've just made computer animated film instead of live action movie made out of 95% cgi

Back to your meme board.

Any video game movie is going to get shit on by most critics because it was made for a very specific game fanbase and not for the general critic.