New pot fag here, bout to smoke a bowl with a buddy tomorrow. Any tips? Pic related

New pot fag here, bout to smoke a bowl with a buddy tomorrow. Any tips? Pic related

MODS!!!
you must be 18 years of age or older to brows Sup Forums

just go with whatever happens, listen to your favorite music, have snacks and water
remember that weed can't kill you, don't get anxious my dude
crossfaded rn

Tips? It's just weed bud

If you're doing a pipe inhale slowly. If it's your first time bring water. Remember to eat ass.

inhale properly, if you don't know how, ask your bud

>tips?
bro its not a fucking crazy experience that lasts all day. you just get a little high for a while

Well my buddy's diabetic and gets panicked and I'm nervous cause I feel like he will flip shit from the stories I've heard

what does his diabeetus have to do with it? if he freaks out just calm him down

Just remember to stay calm. You can make it an unenjoyable high if you spend the whole time paranoid or panicking because of some little thought.

Bring snacks or something so you don't look like a moocher

Well he's gets hungry, eats too much carbs, gets angry, gets violent, threatened to beat his gfs tits with hammer (massive tits) eventually blacks out, he smokes alot so ive heard

don't let him eat a lot then, have him drink stuff

I'm bringing 2 cases of soda and some chips, he's planning on smoking for a good hour or two

The first time you smoke you won't really feel the high. You will be hyperaware of the psychoactive effects - you will move and think slower. You will talk slower, things will seem brighter and you'll want to eat food / drink water.

The next few times you smoke your brain and body will do it's best to figure out what the hell is going on. The end result is that you become an exaggerated version of yourself. Yourself being the person that sits at home and dances when no one is looking. By then you will be able to explore the high more freely. Your senses will feel heightened, in a sense.

When you finally break in, you will be used to the weed. Sounds, sights, tastes, etc become enhanced. You will feel as if time is moving ahead of you and you will often feel as if time moves like a dream from one moment to another. But you've already experienced it. By then, the only option is to enjoy the moment. And this is the ultimate goal when high.

Godspeed, user.

>tips
Motherfucker...

bullshit my first time was the best body high i have ever felt

goddamn look at how brown that is

so glad I don't live on the east coast anymore

Your friend sounds like an asshole.

Pot is supposed to mellow you out, bro.

I WILL MAKE YOU PROUD SIR YOU WILL SEE

Do a tab of acid 20min in.

>brows

Kinda is but I'm he's my go to for drugs

Woah thar, sounds like a train wreck

get better weed if its pic related, looks kinda shitty
>bring water, loadsa water.
>bring snacks, doesnt matter what kind, sweet, salty, sweet n salty, spicy... w/e your tastes are

i personally fucking love the mesquite bbq kettle cooked chips...

but more importantly
>kick back
>relax
>play some games or watch a movie

Upvote

If you smoke weed and are older than 17, you should be embarrassed.

>Upvote

Kek
You just had to point that out, I mean I guess someone had to

Whats so embarassing about it?

Is it just me or does this guys eyes look red as fuck

That's all you need brosama. Have fun!

Nothing embarrassing about it, as long as you stick to yourself about it, and don't turn into a lazy shit cunt.

try not to think about touching his dick the whole time.