High IQ Thread. Come have an intelligent discussion about philosophy, science, and mathematics...

High IQ Thread. Come have an intelligent discussion about philosophy, science, and mathematics. Psych majors/Trolls will be ignored.

>intelligent discussion
>on Sup Forums
yeah okay

science is the one with the letters right?

Ooh, I like this one. Someone pose a topic for discussion.

New rule: contributions must be made from mobile while driving.

is this the new empress thread?

I bet ur a nigger lover go bak to afrika faggot nigger. I bet you dont have any puss you fucking fagtits fucklord. Eat my ass direah and livk my anal beads u stupid fag lord.

kek, smart people aren't majoring in anything anymore

Go be an insecure, conflicted child somewhere else.

NIGGERS

Therioes about the orgins of the zika virus

I have what would be considered a higher than average IQ and can discuss none of those things at length. I think it's a common misconception that we're able to do that. Personally? Pic related.

Yeah it's like the math with the letters but the letters don't mean number they mean things.

How can the universe be anything but infinite? Does it have an edge? Like a wall where it just stops?ridiculous

High IQ is like memory in a PC. If you are using 2MB it matters fuck all if you have 8gb or 16

kek

are you implying the origins are unnatural?

I work in a legal department in a big Canadian hospital, and we're just about to start doing physician assisted death. Parliament is dragging its feet implementing governing legislation, but whether or not they get it done the practice will be legal here on June 6.Thoughts?

study son

heres a future post-inteligence

My fedora collection has increased yet again my fellow free-thinkers. Once again, we can all think about creation and the universe whilst enjoying our trips from our intelligent vape pipes. I vape once every hour, sometimes two. Often I question what created everything? Certainly no god, yet I feel that only a true force of intelligence created us and the fedoras we wear, to again walk amongst the peasants, as the silent freethinkers.

No it's more like the surface of the earth. You can walk all over earth forever and not run into a wall. Same with the universe, except in more dimensions.

There also wasn't anything 'before' the universe, even though the universe isn't infinitely old. Strange but true.

I have 640K

Some belive it to be a product of the genetic modification of misquitoes in south america. Sorry for typos im driving. Also im an idiot

never understood why anyone ever need a doctors assistance. when it's time for me to check out i'm sitting in my closet with some headphones and opening a few 20lb tanks of nitrous oxide and drifting off into eternity in the best way i could ever imagine.

LOL I have that same shirt.
It loks better on me tho b/c I'm not a chink.

proof? otherwise it's just speculation and doesn't interest me.

Some interesting thoughts;
Newtonian Universe the universe has a center of gravity and eventually everything will come back to the center and all about force - The Big Rip
Einstein Universe no center, no big rip, no big bang, no forces, everything can be written in terms of energy and momentum.

Fuck yeah, where did you got? I want one

Some sick people can't wheel themselves to the nitrous oxide store.

OP is fruity

They were giving it away on the street corner.
Just like your mom.

You would be a terrible scientist. So you can not even speculate a theroy?

>implying he wants to be a professional geek

I would like to ask why psychological analysis is deemed on par with trolling, unless of course you are referring to those with intent to question your intellect.
I believe those in psychology and sociology are of a similar importance to regular physician on these topics.

Ah, I almost forgot
Before I am accused of simply trying to validate my own life and degree

I have no insecurities concerning my intelligence and study the coursework of various local institutions so I have never felt a need to enroll
As a result I have no degree

NIGGERS.

AH,WORDS! AAAH!

>How can the universe be anything but infinite? Does it have an edge? Like a wall where it just stops?

try to imagine what our three dimensions are to a two dimensional being like mario in the video game. we're like mario but in a 3d world which is encompassed by a fourth dimension.

keep in mind this is extremely difficult to visualize as our brains are simply not designed to understand such things.

>speculate a theroy?
What the hells is that?

You're fucking retarded. everyone knows the timecube theory is how the universe works

well my HYPOTHESIS could be that the zika virus was created by humans (DUH) but i would need some sort of proof to be able to call it a THEORY.

that's how science works.

>High IQ
>Richard Dawkins
>Choose one

>underage detected

hope your hard drive is speedy-o

>High IQ
>Richard Dawkins
>Choose one

What makes you say that?

Yep Sup Forumsro I figure that or Superman costume, tall building and rush hour on Friday afternoon when everyone is trying to get home.

Do I even need to explain the meaning?

>Newtonian Universe the universe has a center of gravity and eventually everything will come back to the center and all about force - The Big Rip

wrong that's the big crunch theory which has been disproven btw. the universe has been proven to forever expanding.

because philology is more pseudoscience than anything and you all tend to be douches

Threads don't register on IQ testing

TRAP BAITING THREAD

WHAT DO I CHOOSE BETWEEN CHEMISTRY AND COMPUTER SCIENCE

I LOVE CHEMISTRY BUT THERE'S A JOB SHORTAGE

I LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AND THERE'S A JOB DEMAND

HELP

What's he said that he's been wrong about? I mean, there probably are some, but he seems pretty smart.

We will be discussing this, Time Cube, the obvious way the world works.

>wrong that's the big crunch theory which has been disproven btw. the universe has been proven to forever expanding.

What do you know about dark energy?

well my HYPOTHESIS could be that the zika virus was created by humans (DUH) but i would need some sort of proof to be able to call it a THEORY.

that's how science works.

NIGGER HAVE IT

MY WIFE WANTS IT

what this thread is

i was so sad to learn that the timecube website is gone. :(

Had an iq of 148 at the age of 13. Too high to test now with 22. Am on acid right now. Ama faggots

Since every one is smart. Help me, looking for a girl , wearing a grey t shirt, brown hair bangs covering her eyes headphones . grey sweat pants and she's dancing to techno. she looks like she is in a college dorm, must know more about her.

Meh, he's kind of an edgelord intellectual and frankly pretty mainstream.

I mean I respect his early work; but he's spent the last 30 years wanking himself and his followers off for how super clever they are for being atheists. So all the atheists gather round for his speeches, they feel a sense of community from their shared beliefs, then he goes up on stage and preaches about how there is no God for a while and at the end they pass around an offering plate for the cause and no one sees the irony.

Being a smart guy, how fucking fun is acid and shrooms? I was soooo fucking happy I had my brain and my education when I started doing mushrooms.

He spews baloney and diarrhea out of his mouth

How's middle school?

neuroscience and biopsych are an excellent bridge between the natural sciences and what you label a pseudoscience. therein lies some validity in scientific merit

You guys talk about complex theoretical topics without understanding how the world works on a basic level. You should probably recognize the fact that talking about black holes and different dimensions just makes you look silly.

Go for chemistry. You are going to be sick of comp Sci jobs and all these Normies.

ITT: autists and pseudointellectuals jack off to pictures of Richard Dawkins while throwing shit at each other

basically everything is moving away from everything else at an ever accelerating rate. eventually all objects in the universe will be moving apart faster than light can travel and you would no longer be able to see anything in the universe. all the stars in the sky will disappear.

dark energy is whatever is causing the expansion.

I have an Iq of 180 ;--; You guys don't understand my pain. You should be happy being dumb.

Iq doesn't change that drastically, just so you know.

What the fuck does that mean? Gravity works, but just not in space?

Yeah man feels good to be a smartass on acid. Damn if every human being would think like me, the world would be basically utopia

137 reporting in (Stanford Binet style, last year).

doing another degree atm, Flinders University, I'm really surprised there's zero SJW nonsense here, best campus in Australia.

When you're on acid, do you ever notice dark shadowy figures right at the edge of your peripheral vision? You try to turn and focus on them; but they skitter away and when you look around the room there's nothing there; but after a few minutes you feel a presence you can't explain and you know that they're there?

You ever get that? Or is it just me?

You've never actually read any of his books or research, have you?

they are my favorites. that's why i do them the least. once a year max.

I have the highest IQ in the world.

>Implying smart people don't commit crimes.

Looks like those drugs make you real smart user.

Protip: there's a reason they're not popular.

It's just ignorant of you to think that. Consider the fact that once an IQ goes above around 190, it isn't clearly defined.

>You've never actually read any of his books or research, have you?

Second sentence I wrote....

>I mean I respect his early work

Seriously if you're going to accuse people of not reading you might at least take the time to get two sentences into their post you lazy, hypocrite.

private passion. i don't really ever get to discuss it but i got news for you. girls like smart guys.

it sucks because all the ones who love to flaunt "intelligence" and have their "intelligent" discussions are all just like OP. Ego bloated faggots. Someone who could be called smart in a pragmatic way won't waste image and time on shit like this. Because, you know, he's intelligent enough to see how fucking ridiculous people ITT are

I do a shrooms trip about once a month, since about the last year and a half. I may eventually stop once I stop seeing/experiencing new things. For now it's way too goddamn interesting.

The Big Crunch and The Big Rip are the same fucking thing you wanna be piece of fucking shit. Go fuck yourself

I understand why people want to discover more, but these people talk about stuff that they dont understand. It's entertaining I guess, but I just suggest talking about more basic things that they might have a chance of understanding.

Did I ask for your silly input?

I feel like Bertrand Russell did the same thing
This
Do as your heart speaks
We need more Chemists who have a passion for the field.
I think he's saying that trying to understand the universe while we continue to have so many issues on this small planet is a foolish pursuit
theoretically this is true for everyone who has not been tested

Can we stop talking about how high our IQ's are and actually make an attempt to produce something with these threads?
I suggest we create threads 24/7 for a number of months to solve one of the millennium problems

and you're clueless

You used the word ignorant wrong. The word you're looking for is obstinate or arrogant.

Your clearly not qualified to be posting in this thread.

Well by saying something blatantly retarded, a bit, yes.

>your
>i'm falling for the bait

Oh you poor aspergers bastard.

This is a fact you fool. Again.. no one asked for your comments, vermin.

Ignorant, because he lacked knowledge. Read a bit more? Learn English maybe? Regardless, retarded was probably the best word.

Sure thing, caveman

Same guy who told you to go fuck yourself and guy you greentexted, even though you dnt know the math like a philosophy\ wanna be Christian\Nietzsche \ Marx faggot.
Nobody knows whats gonna happen to the universe, they awarded the Nobel prize in Physics to ppl that claimed the expanding universe is heading towards the Big Freeze. They are still arguing whether the Universe is going to freeze or squeeze together. It wasnt disproven you Wikipedia scientist.
As a matter of fact they dnt even know if black holes exist because nobody has seen one yet.

>I feel like Bertrand Russell did the same thing

I can see that argument. Both of them had a lot of sycophants following them after they got their reputation.

I really like Bertrand a lot though, dude is quotable as fuck.

>Trolls will be ignored.
kek

Admitting to disagreeing with a proven fact? You're proud of not knowing that?