Pretend you're not on Sup Forums. Now tell me how you really feel about interacial relationships?

Pretend you're not on Sup Forums. Now tell me how you really feel about interacial relationships?

dont care

They're gross and disgusting faggot.

still don't give a flying fuck.

absolutely disgusting

Niggers tongue my anus

I literally don't care at all.

They're a mistake, just like you.

anybody can fuck anybody.
can and will.
that is the way of the land and has been since the beginning of time

Don't care

Race Traitors should be killed.

if you would deny some hot asian/black/latina ass, you're beyond gay

I really don't care. If two people are happy together then good for them. I just wish there weren't so many threads about it because they get annoying after a while. Cuck threads are worse than anything bronies or furfags ever did.

Let's not get too wild here. Cuck threads are pathetic but definitely not worse than loli/brony/trap bullshit

Hitler just had the wrong target in my opinion
If he wiped out cucks the genetic purity of the human race would be vastly improved

grew up in the household that emphasized,

I don't care if you do the dog, just be professional when your at the office.

I like to think I live by that creed every time I do the dog

im gonna go sloppy raw balls deep in some hot mixed gash later and blow a TNT style load of hot caucasian nut right in the end zone, just for you bud

I really don't care.

Not for me but who you fuck is your own business. I'd never put my dick in a nigger though.

What I'm more disgusted of is when guys/girls are in interracial relationships because they want to show that they can "date a black guy" or "date an Asian bitch". I'm not saying that it's because they're attracted to the race (yellow fever, jungle fever, w/e) but they're dating them to exclusively be an individual that *shows* themselves as 'different' or 'diverse'. Fuck that

Hot bitches be hot, attractive guys are attractive. Don't you fucking dare shove it down my throat that you're doing it to scare your mom and dad.

Whatever. It's fine, I don't care.

I have an interracial relationship. But even I would say: I don't care. The only important thing is: you love each other. But we are on Sup Forums so... uhm... white men are superior. Asian woman are superior. It would be a race-crime, if you won't mate each other...!

I'm in one. Could be better.

White guys with any other race is fine, but when I see a black person dating anyone light skinned it disgusts me.

Now you are on Sup Forums

statistcally they are worse off.. i have a info about it somewhere.. lets see if i can find.. but anyways white female and black male have a 300% higher chance of devorce than white and white. and apparently black female white male have a significatly lower chance than white white divorce.

ITT: copypasta from people too dumb to understand what it says

>Now tell me how you really feel about interacial relationships?
good stuff. need more mixed girls.

watch out guys we have a geneticist slash neurologist bad ass over here.

sauce??

I don't approve of any relationship at all as I want everyone to be as lonely and miserable as me.

As a mixed dude, I wouldn't be here without it.

So I think it's pretty great.