H-hello Anonymous! How are y-you feeling tonight?

H-hello Anonymous! How are y-you feeling tonight?

I hope t-the world feels as bright and shiny and wonderful for you as it d-does for me; if it d-doesn't, why not come g-get a hug from ol' Alice?

I love you Anonymous; never forget that.

Other urls found in this thread:

1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello. How are you?

*smiles warmly* I c-can't complain, honestly. I s-slept after work, s-so now I'm on late at night. What a s-silly girl I am!

What about you, Anonymous?

I am pretty good. Just tired and some what depressed, but not that depressed.

W-why are you depressed, Anonymous? *wraps her arms tightly around you* It's okay, y-you can tell me...

Well, a friend of mine and I got into a fight. We both feel like shit after doing it. We both said some nasty things at each other.

Good evening, Alice and Anonymous!

...I really hope that pinkish ginger girl shows up here again so I can apologize for not having having my shrine open when I said I would.

A-ah. That is indeed a b-bad outcome. I'm s-sure both of you w-will be able to come to terms with it, h-however!

I always feel like shit after fights with my friends though too; have you apologized yet?

*waves lazily*

Truth be told I have nothing against Roleplayers. But why would you do it here out of all places?

Hello Alice

Hello to you too, Reimu
-SR

Oh, y-you are mistaken. I'm n-not roleplaying, I'm s-simply trying to make Anonymouses d-day easier.

H-hello. Is there anything I c-can help you with?

No, I do not have anything that requires help at the moment

Good evening Reimu.

We both did apologize, but we both still feel like shit. Both of us have been apologizing to each other once in a while.

Just so I dont get mixed up with anyone else i guess call me Box. I just picked the name, think what you think about it but I like it.

well this is random, where you can do p much anything and theres a certain charm to anonymous because it's always different people who'll react in different and fresh ways

G-good to hear! B-be sure to contact me if y-you do!

W-well Box2D, just g-give it time. It'll f-fade!

I t-think you may be mistaken. T-this is Sup Forums.

I hope so Alice, and nice dubs.

~Box

*bows* T-thank you, thank you.

Just keep talking to him; keep a little bit of distance, but shorten it every day. Things will naturally fall back together.

Although quite a lot of them tend to react the same way ¬_¬

Thanks. So what did you do today Alice?

~Box

Oh hey, nice seeing you on an off night!

Hey there! I hope your problem works out for you!

W-well...let m-me think. I worked from home, s-so I mostly did that. I also played some video games, s-set up a build script f-for my game engine, and uhh...went to sleep.

Then I woke up and ran this thread!

That sounds like fun! Hows the script coming along?

I appreciate it Reimu.

~Box

What did they make me do?

Well, I've g-got a Jenkins build going, and it's all written, I j-just haven't had time to massage it all to work together.

It's v-very frustrating; all I want to do is get a little OpenGL ES 2.0 game engine up, for gosh sakes!

Well, your thread didn't show up at the scheduled time or later after that, when I saw this thread, I thought it would be the next best thing

-Sweet Roll
(just for identification)

W-What happened?! I didn't think I'd ever see you again!

...those oranges were delicious though.

Isn't OpenGL ES 2.0 used by that API, Vulkan?

Vulkan is s-seperate; think of Vulkan as OpenGL-lite. You have to manage all the complexity yourself, but it is much faster.

Life has no intrinsic value, Alice.

How flattering...

I meant to open up shop tonight since I didn't last night, but I got sidetracked. Last night was because I stayed up for 37 hours straight and had to catch up on sleep.

I'll do better, though.

It d-does to those who live.

Ah, thanks for the clarification Alice.

~Box

*thumbs up* I w-was going to make a vulkan based game engine, but....if it d-doesn't run on all the platforms I want, what is the point?

What is this somthing positive on Sup Forums inconcevable

I'm holding the comic in my hands now, Reimu.
They've made me out to be some sort of villain.
That's me in there!
IT'S FUCKING ME! THEY DON'T KNOW THAT?! I DIDN'T KILL ANY OF THEM!

Well, sorry for making you feel rushed if I did

Your threads are really one of the few I actually enjoy here on Sup Forums

They do help lift my spirits

-Sweet Roll

*smiles* W-would you like a hug, Anonymous?

*patpat* Time makes us all villian; I started in 2011, just trying to help people feel better, and I've never done anything but keep on that line.

And now, in 2016, I've an entire chan against me and people regularly come in to call me a sociopath.

Don't let it get to you; if you know you are not a villian, that's all that matters.

H-how rude!

Hey guys, so tonight was kinda stressfull

That Girl (the new one) came into my work tonight with her BF, I told her I was out of town because I needed time to craft a response to end it with her. I spent the first hour of my shift in full panic mode, hiding as best I could, I don't think she saw me though

Also, I was going through photos on my phone, and I found a few pictures of me and her together, smiling, one she was kissing me on the cheek on Valentines day

That fucking hit me hard

Sorry, sorry (although I don't know exactly what I did, what did I do?)

-Sweet Roll

*stomps* Y-you like the mother, b-but not the daughter?! J-jeez. You...m-milf lover! *cheek puff*

Time makes us all a villian?
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?!
Ahhh, Alice! Bitch! Die! You think you know shit?!
You weren't there! Don't even know, what the fuck is there! Calling me lonely, stupid pieces of filth.
Now die.

Nah you didn't do anything. I just try to make a point of being there when I say I will, so it's natural I'd feel that way if I didn't keep my word.

Not beating myself up about it; it happens. But I can at least say "oh, sorry."

Also, that might be a little insulting to the others.
>*giggle*

You know, I heard they're doing the same thing to Captain America. Maybe you two should have a drink together.

...and who the hell are you, and what are you planning?

Sociopath? Thats rough. I've been told half of my family are psychopaths (excluding me for some reason).

Now now, Doctor. No need to get angry.

~Bell

It means that no matter what you do, no matter what you say, no matter what your intentions, if you do anything of any importance, some people will not like it, will not understand it, will believe you chose wrong.

Don't do it because you want praise or to be considered a hero; do it because it's right. That's all that matters in the end.

If you can't handle that....well, feel free to do as you like.

Ah? W-why were they called psychopaths?

What the fuck?!
Worthless copy, how did you get here?!
I didn't do ANYTHING!

*Box

>fucking autocorrect, i know that therr is a guy on here that calls himself that

No. We can't be copies. You're not me, but you are Dr. Manhattan, and what the hell is wrong with you? I won't let you hurt anyone.
You just gave it away, but I was already suspicous that it was you who put me there. How dirty, I thought I was being called away for the comic.

Guess I'll post,
or something

What do you mean?

Please explain.

-Sweet Roll

I think the energy is sickening. It should have done a good job of trapping you, though.
What let you go, you idiot?!
I'll simply kill this obnoxious scumbag.

Holy Shit you're still alive? Also have you heard from Razour, Gayfur, Macfag, Static, Wildcat, Tayfur, any of them from the old tiychat in a while?

Nobody likes them for some reason. They are not mean to anyone that I know of. Also sorry about this: . I just did not see that my phone did that.

I would like to see you try.

~Box

Reimu is m-my mother, you know?

P-proudly posting, even five years later.

I t-think you have me confused with a furry though.

*hugs tightly* W-who hurt you?

I said I'm not going to let you hurt anyone...
Why are you here? Trying to be me? She was right to call you a monster. It's care and relationships that kept me grounded. Like Wally.
Now explain yourself.

You... you implied that-...

>*scratches her head*

Uhh... that you like my threads but not hers...

A-ah? Why? W-what are peoples reasons?

Do you honestly waste time and energy protecting them? Would you actually care if I killed them?
You just don't want to not have anyone. You disgust me in that way. It's us the comic, Doctor.

They just don't like my family. I really dont know why.

~Box

Not us, the way you act, and the one inside seems to, just you.
I'm not evil. I didn't come in here pretending to be myself and give threats.
You didn't even want to use the word 'lonely', Doctor.
Explain. Yourself.

Shut the fuck up!
They're all...
I did save them all. Nothing different...

Man I thought one blue guy was enough

Okay, now I see

Apologies for not really mentioning your threads, alhough...
>one of the few

I have only been on your threads twice, but I got a good vibe when I saw it

-Sweet Roll

Oh my...
My, no.
...this is what you've done?
How, I thought I...
How and why...?
And, you put me in the Speed Force. You're a villian, but I'm not...

Y-yeah, we are all about the uhh..p-positive vibes here.

I'm surprised that this thread hasn't derailed by now.

Slow night perhaps?

I did nothing!
Laurie, we talked, just like you...
Only I'm more realistic...
Saved this for later, but, I realized it. Life...

V-very slow....f-feels like month 4 or 6 again...

But that's not bad either.

I don't see Laurie, Bad Doctor.

She's there, idiot!
Didn't even want to say 'me'.
Bad, and good. Still believing that?

I have to say, after a myriad of bullshit and career changes, I happen to glance on Sup Forums for a little bit and see your thread. Like, I remember your faggotry literally four years ago. Like...what made you keep up with it. I'm genuinely impressed. Also I think you may have known them.

Yes, the very same vibe I got when I discovered Reimu's threads

-Sweet Roll

I still don't see her. And I didn't see the realization that I came to, that we all should have came to, and I won't see it.
You're insane, then. A lonely, bastard version of me, that killed everyone.
I won't allow you.

*smiles* I've c-changed too, dear. I w-work in NYC now, run t-threads twice a day....

It's nice. No more eating peanut butter for me.

And as for why I do it, it's the same reason I said all those years ago; if not me, then who?

Of c-course! Wouldn't t-there be a family resemblance? If anything, Reimu is c-copying me!

Fool. I did.

Thoughts on traps?

Why isn't Elaine running today's thread?

Let me play with your feet, slut.

please help me alice
what can i do?

Laurie's name and face? You can't remember them, or anyone's name, only Blake's.
You only said Laurie earlier, because I was about to.
Do you truly not remember all of your friends that you have killed, Doctor? Everyone? Can you not admit that you are lonely?

Uhm. They are delicious?

If y-you insist.

That memes overcooked.

Easy. Cut the top off, then cut down one side until you can't anymore. Then do the other side. It should come apart relatively easily.

Might i say, I am happy you run these threads.

~Box

Just look at it.

Come on. It'll be nice. Take off those shoes and socks and place them in my lap already.

Favorite trap? Also do you like the ones with big cocks or small cocks?

Her face, Doctor. Their names, their words.
You blocked them all out. You feel so guilty. Why do it?
This is the piece that is left. The rest was good, and gone. You'll see the truth, soon.

Well let's catch up.

What did you do around that time? I was working in a shitty warehouse making 14/hr. Manged to get my own car and apartment. Now going to get a trucking job. Man...memories.

It's only a matter of time before the other anons recognise you as Elaine.

No.

Yes.

*smiles shyly* I'm g-glad you think so, b-but it seems others do n-not agree with your sentiments.

At t-the time, I worked for a university, but I eventually b-became a freelancer...n-now I work for a large financial firm.

Again, meme is overcooked.

How?
Why?

Maybe you should cut open the bottle, so it might be easier to pull out?

Maybe get a lubricant?

-Sweet Roll

You're an idiot, Doctor!
Just...
J-just look at it...

Yet you chose to include Alice in your OP this thread.

>Maybe you should cut open the bottle, so it might be easier to pull out?
you don't know how cocks work , right?

I d-do so every thread.

I like tits
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0