ITT - Rigged elections and why the popular vote does not matter

ITT - Rigged elections and why the popular vote does not matter.

>686376380
First past the post voting promotes two party duality, as soon as we get a proportional vote or a ranking vote, then we can actually start having real third parties instead of the spoiler effect preventing any real opposition to the establishment.
The problem is the system, not the candidates. This election is just a symptom of the problem.

Literally who is voting for Hillary. Ive met Trump supporters and Bernie supporters but everyone I've ever spoken to thinks she's shit. I think she has a botnet or something

feminists and liberal faggots. Literally people who are so stupid they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Old people, die hard democrats, establishment drones.

People above the age of 30 and especially beyond. The people who are most likely to vote. It's only fair really. If you don't vote then you're irrelevant.

So many people don't even realize that the delegate does NOT have to vote in favor of the majority. Several states delegates have absolutely no sway from the public whilst the others are just shills and have been caught outright defrauding the elections.

>delegates
and this is why our government system is absolutely fucked

You can very easily say the same thing about Trump supporters.

The parties arent really government systems

Not really. The liberals are the ones chimping out at trump rallies not trump supporters. It's very easy to see who is more civilized

who said anything about the parties? I'm talking about this mockery we call a republi. Most of the kiddies think is an actual democracy because they're given the illusion of choice and that their vote matters as much as a rich man's.

>this

im only voting for that slimeball because i will not vote for trump.

>trump supporters
>civilized

top fucking cake m8

There is no such thing as an "actual democracy".

For certainly the policies of one country affect people in other countries. Since the people in the other countries did not have a say in the policy, it follows that the system is undemocratic. Therefore, true democracy cannot exist unless the democracy exists united throughout the entire world. But practically speaking, that is impossible. This is a pretty simple reason imo why democracy is impossible, but there are other reasons as well.

trump supporter states a fact

>lelelellelelelelle trump so dumb DAE dumb trump supporters? ? ?! ?!?! ? !?

Hilary is winning the popular vote... so yes it does.

Get your head out of the echo chamber.

Hillary has rigged the poplar vote aswell

>mfw the 28th of the month represents the economic down collapse of America and fema take over.

How does the first post always fucking nail it?

>feminists and liberals
>trump supporters
Those people hate trump you dense retarded motherfucker. Kill yourself.

so you had a nigga and now you will have a grandma
you are fucked lol, I will exchange my USD saving to pounds ASAP

kys