High IQ Thread. Come have a discussion about the origins of the universe...

High IQ Thread. Come have a discussion about the origins of the universe. Christians/Psych Majors/Shills/Trolls will be ignored.

Fuck you nigger faggot
/thread

the universe began on December 27 2014

>only my opinion matters

Hitler did nothing wrong.

You guys see the latest episode of family guy? What a fucking riot. Thats real humour. Alot of people don't get the jokes, but I do

met him in NC.....got a picture of me drinking a forty of OE next to the preeminent genetic biologist of our time....thug lyfe

Dawkins doesn't have high HQ. He is intelligent within his field, but he categorically fails on critical thinking, logical, and analyzation.

This was after his book "The God Delusion" was evaluated on its logical premises that he put forth in philosophical fashion.

It's a cluster fuck, and any mention of him or his followers being "bright" is nothing but ironic.

Sure OP, you start the conversation, i dont know where to start.

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mystery,
That all started with the big bang (Bang)!

Dawkins is undoubtedly intelligent in some respect, but yeah he's not the greatest mind of his generation.

Also his more devout followers are some of the most pretentious imbeciles ever.

So anyone who has something to say I am by no means a Christian but what do you have to lose by talking to people with faith in a deity

nice bait

Arent we going to talk about it? Dont get my hopes up like that.

I concor.

whuts up fags
how does it feel to know that the universe is expanding so fast that even if we develop ships fast enough to travel to other planets we will never leave the milkyway galaxy?

Look up Michio kaku, he talks about how warp drive might actually be a thing, just need some negative energy, no big deal.

yeah i have his book "physics of the impossible"
good entertainment, nothing more.. as much as i want it to be real string theory and all his other shit is dead

I like Tacos.

i prefer enchiladas tbh, tacos are too hard to eat

Nice bait OP

>I always come to more questions rather than answers when I consider the origin of the universe
>I like to consider the expansion and present state of the universe when considering existence in our universe.
>Does the universe expand infinitely?
>If it does not then what is at the "edge" of our universe?
>Rather than a physical barrier I assume that an element of time and mass combine to create what one could consider "the other side of the black holes".
>So the containment field, bubble, whatever you want to call it to create a visualization of this end of the universe sucks in the mass and warps time through itself.
>This time portal (if you do not know gravity can distort time so yes time can theoretically be harnessed) sucks mass that has expanded to the edge of the universe and filters it back into the general body of the universe via black holes.
>Essentially this creates a filtration system for the universe.
>What is on the outside of this time and mass barrier?
>Who the fuck knows?
>Man struggles to contemplate even the simplest of things...
>Don't get me started on the follies of men...
>Any way, back to the time and mass containment bubble that is a filtration system for our universe..
>Endless possibilities are present on what could exist outside of this bubble
>Infinitely more universes, similarly contained, each of which could be traveled between?
>I like to think that an entire larger world exists outside of out universe "bubble" existing beyond any hope of our comprehension.
>You may wish to think of it using an analogy, which I know analogies are bullshit but shut the fuck up
>Bacterial life:humans; humans:entities outside our universe bubble
>I assume due to the egocentric nature of man this idea may seem ludicrous but I have this to say
>If you deny all of what I say
>If you deny the POSSIBILITY of what I say
>I of course acknowledge that this DOES sound ridiculous but you cannot rule it out
>That is the beautiful ignorant existence that we live

nigga you expect me to read
all
that
shit

Dubs For My Nigga Zach Or Suicide

Nice Capitalization Bro But Check These Singles
RIP