What are you smoking tonight Sup Forums

What are you smoking tonight Sup Forums
I'll start
>AK-47

Blackberry shatter

Just had some gorilla glue for my first smoke yesterday. Fuuuuuccccckkkkk.

I've still never had a chance to try dabs

Not smoking but tomorrow im buying lean for 60$ from alphabay and 10 kief thc pills for 40$ gonna have some fun time lads

VENOM OG, BRUV.

Marlboro Southern Cuts.

glass

Some nasty ass shake, going to get some shatter hash soon though.

>ak-47
How do you smoke a gun you fucking faggot

Some frosty shit

Pineapple Cheescake. its fire as fuuuuuuck

>On a stoner thread
>Doesn't know what AK 47 is
>Nigger detected

Classic Sour Diesel. Frosty af

big band nice indica dominant for watching cosmos

Some crystal.

Is this bait

Forgot pic. 2hi4u

Nigger ass

My condensed tears of shame

bout to slab a fat dab offa this mofo

Got some hash too

come visit me, i have all the glass.

Lucky Charms. And im very disappointed. I over spent on this too at 40 an eighth. Fml i hate dispensaries

thats not a gun you fucking idiot. its marijuana.

Man that shit is intense, black science man make you feel so small. For like a week after I couldn't give a shit about anything, all because stars are big and shit.

Nice stuff what kind? And no not dirty fingers that's cracks in my skin that get dirty and I'm not scrubbing for 20 mins to make you fags happy (fyi)

Lemon Fizz, three bowls in and I'm pretty fucked up

Wtf phone

Weed.
I'm smoking weed.

What kind? Good kind because i'm not some faggot who needs names.

>super og master silver lemon kush
>imafaggot poison

its weed stop with the name

when you eat a tomato do you say, "IM EATING A BIG BURPEE TOMATO" no you say i'm eating a tomato.

When you drink beer do you say "IM DRINKING A COORS LIGHT" no you say im drinking a beer or just drinking beer

when you eat hamburger do you say "IM EATING GROUND BLACK ANGUS CHUCK" no you you say you are eating burger

stop with the fucking names you stoner faggots its not a cool quirk to smoke weed nigger

You. I like you. You're cool

looks like shit in a bottle op. get a life without the ganja.

>my post 2001 weed prices
>40 an eighth
kids today don't even know the struggle.

All anons need to read this. This man speaks truth, you fucking 14 year old faggots.

THANK YOU!!

DN?

This is my first day without in three years. It blows wale holes.

>thinking you burned him
>getting baited this hard
maybe you shouldnt be smoking Sup Forumsro

Man I need some glass too

HAHAHA i get it morgan marijuana-head

Its actually Morgan Weedman

i got ya

wow....i dont even think he was trying to bait you man......this is why i gotta check in on stoner bread

I don't know much about weed, what's AK-47?

The name of the strain

Some decent

morgab treeman

Smoking on some Casey Jones and Sour D

that doesnt even make sense...the weed is on top of his head. he isnt made out of marijuana

Growing some Northern Lights

Today I'm smoking all sorts of buds.. just like every other day.

which cut?

What do you mean by "cut"? If you're referring to genetics, my seeds are from Nirvana Seeds, they're feminized Autoflower.

What happens when you buy from dispensaries and specific strains have qualities that you enjoy (indica vs. sativa, etc.)? Or what about if a specific strain is tested to be high in CBD and low in THC and you are using it mainly for pain?

Ripping fucking nigger gas trash on my vaporgenie. It's all I could get my hands on before I left school, since our good supplier got kicked out.

Durban out of this beast

fucking forgot to attach the image

my fuckin DAWG topshelf proper let them haters hate

Mm, nice piece.

sprinkling mint into weed y/n

thanks guys had it custom made :)

Cocks

what kind of diffusion does that have? I'm really not into downpipes myself, prefer stemless.

ATF via spliffs.
"smoke a joint, or spliff it if your classy"

Leafly, get the app bruh

Before that I had a stemless SYN, loved that piece

This piece has 3 holes in the bottom of the downstem rather than one, so it does offer a bit of diffusion ... no where near what something with a perc has .... but its so pretty to look at.

Joints don't even get you high unless you stuff a shit load of full melt and kief in them.

generic faggot, apply that logic to zoological nomenclature, or any form with a multitude of subforms.

violater kush

When someone asks you what kind of dog you have you tell them the fucking breed.
>hey annon what kind of dog do you have
>dog

Spliffs* I smoke 30/70 tobacco marijuana. I find the smoke blends harmoniously when both are ground and dried with the same conditions.

less weed = more frequent smokes
I like the aesthetic too

Implying I'm down to smoke any weed I come across.

I guess I shouldn't choose my seeds then, I should just email the seedbanks and tell them to send me ANYTHING, but please hide the labels so I don't have to deal with the names! I don't need to know anything hurr durr.

That's not a honda, it's just A CAR!

I can't smoke tobacco, one hit of a spliff that has tobacco and I'll get nauseous. Weed doesn't do that smoked by itself. And honestly, tobacco tastes and smells like shit and will ruin the flavor of the bud.

Why the fuck do i always feel so paranoid when high. i feel like my heart is gonna shoot out my chest. i feel like the way i sit or look at people is weird since im high. i become self aware and self conscious. i feel like the police are just gonna come arrest me any second and my life will be ruined

how can i stop thinking like this

>stop thinking like that

ten strains plus a snake, you faggots are not wook.

Less then a gram of Mr.nice guy out my pipe

i mean i try, but some serious input would be appreciated

You had the opportunity to get custom glass and this is what you got? Creative and original, never seen a bong with spikes before wow so cool.

Stay inside when u get high and blast some music

You need to add some terpenes to your smoking session, vape some linalool and alpha Terpineol.

Or just smoke outside near a lake. I guess you're not into meditation at all?

finished.

why do all the 10 strains look the same?

blunts are bad yo, jays all the way for the best clean highs

How do you all afford this?

Multiple glass pieces, grams of dabs, name brand buds all day.

funny, i stayed inside today but i kept thinking the police would smell it and then search my house and find the rest and i would get arrested and ruin my whole life.

i meditate at times, but i just overthink, any and every negative situation pops into my minds. lately i become pale and dizzy

Because he's a faggot

Most strains derive from northern lights

I'm smoking my boyfriend's cock idk if that counts or not

what papers you use? filters?

Im pretty sure it says this at the door but,
Pics or gtfo?

classic raw papers and filters

Eat a healthy meal and have some fruit. The only reason you're paranoid is the illegal aspect of weed. The US police is militarized and not afraid to kill you for a bag of weed. Maybe move to Europe.

weed is worth nothing when it's everywhere. I gave my cousin a sack yesterday just because it's weekend.

cant tell if you're being sarcastic or not but thanks regardless, very cool story behind the piece

Sounds like some guy is from the 60's or lives on the east coast. Or Russia.

Das cool mayne, but I'm gonna smoke this Querkle (a soothing indica) to go to bed, then smoke some smoke green crack (an uppity sativa) to feel good about leaving the house in the morning.

Enjoy your bunk ass plant matter you're burning.

Smoke it on livestream please!? thats a fatass blunt

I've got Querkle and Green Crack genetics going at the moment.

I teach BJJ and smoke pot all day I smoke mad pot when I wake up (12) Teach a class of BJJ take a break at 3 smoke again teach more bjj smoke at 6 teach bjj till 12 smoke weed pass out repeat also eating and stuff but its whatever
students pay 100 bucks each month and i have 50 students so I am making 5 grand a month to do what I love and smoke pot so its pretty baller

I'm being ironic because it looks like a shitty show piece in a head shop that they would sell at an ungodly price to some poor stupid kid with more money than sense.