Tfw another game ends in 0-0

>tfw another game ends in 0-0

Americucks do have a point, now that I think about it

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/africa-to-experience-population-boom/article19998373/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that girl is FINE.........

what a cuck, that disgusts me

It was still quite entertaining, no?

she was MADE for brown dick

especially because of lolnaldo

Because he adopted a kid? grow up.

you know it was her idea though, you can see it in his face.

>>Americucks do have a point
Can't say the same about Turkey

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN
THE FUCK
OUT

LEL

where's the bernie logo

''''''''''''''''''''adopted''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ouch

if he had actually gotten cucked the baby would've come out lighter skinned

Wow really makes me think....

White women don't give birth to darkskins you dummy.

S A V A G E

TURKEY ON SUICIDE WATCH
CONSTANTINOPLE IS GREEK

Don't you mean

THICC????

>Me on the left.

What's wrong with being a cuck? he must have sex everyday even being a manchildren that uses TMNT shirt.

right here lad

Nah, she only lets him hit it every two weeks at best.

Considering that kid had to be adopted, she's probably infertile

Or maybe he has a narrow urethra like Hank Hill

Hear me out lads. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once Sup Forums. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

I see no contradiction between believing that niggers should be subservient to whites, and allowing them to service our women.

Look at that guy and tell me he's getting pussy.

Even if the kid is adopted he's definitely getting cucked regardless.

why is he so red, and why is the woman so happy?

He's got a good frame. If he started lifting, he'd look bretty gud

She's just a progressive poc ally that refuses to bring more white devils into this world, so in practive she is infertile.

African babies are a lot cheaper than American ones.

I bet this pasta would get a lot of butt hurt on Sup Forums

ROACHISTAN IS BURNING TO THE GROUND.

cuz shes getting BLACKED

What really annoys me about the guy is that complete lack of confidence, he owns a house, nice enough wife and probably a decent job, how come he looks like he can barely stand being himself?

ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE

whiteboi gonna whiteboi

Woowee which subreddit was that picture posted to?

because his wife made him get a vasectomy and adopted a kid because she wants to be a mother without all the drawbacks of pregnancy. in short, he's whipped.

>implying were not breeding blacks out with COLONIZED in an arms race

dayum

that's going to breed out both races and create a world of mulattos, you idiot.

shh goyim

The end result is the exact same you fucking retard.

>breeding blacks out
>by the end of this century 40% of all humans (and nearly half of all children) will be african
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/africa-to-experience-population-boom/article19998373/

lol

exactly, its the breeding equivalent of MAD

Cucks don't realize it tho, they act like interracial relationships only work one way

>implying they won't have white blood
sorry to spoil your cuck fantasies but if pure Whites are going be bred out then blacks will also be bred out, you can't have a mulato without both races

So you're telling me the Asians will be the only purebreds left? Or will the propaganda reach them eventually too?

BTFOOOOO

>white female fertility rate:1.3
>black female fertility rate:4.5
blacks are the future lad, theres currently half a billion black children aged 1 to 14 compared to the 150 million white ones

Are you dumb? There's ten times the amounts of Blacks in the world than there are Whites. And mulattos are black anyway

why are you a black man in bulgaria

i hope dinko the refugee hunter finds you

whites have always been the minority since the dawn of time. and we will continue to be the minority, despite the fact that we will continue to run the world.

>black males are goimg to take all the white females
>implying white males will do nothing but stand around with their thumbs up their asses and die off
>implying future white men won't do what their ancestors did and COLONIZE negresess
keep b8ing cucks tho senpai

can't stop the Aryan race famalam, plus mulatos are not blacks, theyre mulatos. Steoh Curry isn't even a mulato (sister said theyre Creole and black) and he's still viewed as not black cause he's light skinned, face it breh, blacks will fall with whites if they make mulatos

TURK ROACHES

COMPLETELY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

3-0

>be minority
>still run this shit
>niggers at the mercy of the white man

Embarrassing