How can one even root after this performance?

How can one even root after this performance?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10520563
lepoint.fr/economie/les-apl-baisseront-de-225-millions-d-euros-en-2016-30-09-2015-1969318_28.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Benis in vagina

I stoped rooting for my country (as well as most of my countrymen). Not just football but everything.
Once i emigrate i'll burn my flag and my citizenship card and adopt the culture of the country i'm living.
Portugal is like st. quentin to me and i hate every inch of it

NÓS ERAMOS REIS E CARALHO

This. I already did all this too, I'm only back in Portugal because I had issues with my driver's license because guess what, bureaucracy is as bad as everything else in this country. Fuck Portugal.

Why does everyone hate Portugal

We hate ourselves too.

if you want we can change

I would break your chin if you had courage to say that outside of internet. Leave now fucking little chicken.

Where you gonna move to?

>Internet tough guys

>this country is for men only hurr durr
>you must defend your country no matter how awful it is

fuck off, I'm happy I left this shithole

strawpoll.me/10520563

cuz dey poor

moor and poor

I bet you don't know how stupid you sound

Estou estudando no Canadá, vale a pena ir para trás?

Don't worry, you'll always be our greatest ally, Alberto Barbosa-kun~

I could need you as my personal slave

taking into account the fact that you can't speak portuguese for shit, no, stay there

Also, please don't associate yourself with the completely ridiculous portuguese community there, assuming you're in Toronto

Why? He's clearly useless and has no loyalty. He'd kill you in your sleep.

fucking cucks

Where will you go to? To your hueian brothers?

>I have no job, no money, and live in a shithole country, but at least i'm loyal!!!!

You would get out if you could or had the balls to move countries, stop pretending.

fucking faggots, i hope you will both die

true hero

Nunca. Isto é uma merda.
Aproveita a vida no Canadá

>loyalty

I never chose to be born in Portugal. This shithole only wants to exploit their inhabitants till they are dead.
Only a mindless drone would be loyal to somoene that wants to kill him

I want to smell Darjeeling's sweaty armpits

shut the fuck up mehmed, it's not because you left your shithole in the middle east that every single european is like you

E-even though we are shit at everything?

Pepe

France, Denmark... Some central european country where it's worth to live

>roots for a shithole without any redeeming qualities
>calls other cucks

Wow m8

>ITT: Stupid people who took African Studies at the university and complain for the lack of jobs
Well i studied Engineering and i live well and without problems.

Meanwhile, in civilized countries, people without education can live comfortably and with dignity even with a "lesser" job.

You do well in your designated main reason for existing; annoying Spain. And that's good enough for us.

It's just like how we invented Belgium to annoy Frenchie.

pussy

We try our best, they are almost as JUST as we are.

Implying Portugal didn't annoy too.

Thats because you're too stupid and lazy to find an equal job but with twice the pay abroad

Delusional retard, you don't even know what you're talking about. French people don't live "well", their country is literally invaded by thousands of muslims, as well as Denmark. Life is not even good financially in France. Stop being a delusional faggot, i live in Belgium, lived in France, these countries are dead.

I like Portugal I want to live there. In Cascais specifically. Or just central Lisbon.

>he's stupid enough to live comfortably in his own country

kyk

No not realy. I've received offers to work abroad but honestly i refused.
I prefer to live close to my family, in a beautiful country with my wife.

You're a real life pauper from the Prince and the Pauper.

KYS

>yfw the people who call you a pussy for not being 'loyal' to a political state that happens to control the region you were born in are actually serious

this is why patriotism is ridiculous
I bet these are the same people that defend black south africans should have just endured the Apartheid or do something about it if they were unhappy instead of moving to other countries
you are the real cucks

> cascais
> CENTRAL LISBON

Don't do that.
Alentejo is where it's at.

Speak for yourself retard. Shit happens.

Come on, man.

Don't act like a Chicano blaming his country for his shitty life, you are better than that

I've been in France and i know for sure that life there is way better than Portugal.

>complaining about muslims
They only stick to big cities and they are only annoying. They won't make you live miserable like the government does

Spain has everything we have in terms of beauty but is richer.

>French people don't live "well", their country is literally invaded by thousands of muslims
I live pretty well here, sorry for bursting your bubble.

Don't know why people would immigrate at the moment though. Job market's pretty shit for the younguns.

Yes, it happens that Germany is already full of moors.

>twice
more like 10 times the pay
I've been working as an engineer for 6 years now, I currently make 800€ a month

I don't get it either.

t. Politecnico de tomar

It's not hate, but we're Sup Forums's punching bag and we're used accordingly.

you'll grow out of Sup Forums once you're over 16, don't worry

>I have no job, no money, and live in a shithole country
All these projections.
>You would get out if you could or had the balls to move countries
I lived in the UK for 4 years. That gave me enough experience to come back and earn a decent living. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

>This shithole only wants to exploit their inhabitants till they are dead.
You have three options. Try to make it better, leave, or shut the fuck up. Seeing as you're still here and whining, I suggest you shut the fuck up.

Remember that our country is rich in uneducated people with empty ambitions.
Most people that post here have never read a single book in their life besides the ones forced by school.

lad pls

Kek, there are only 3 engineering unis in the country where you can get a humane salary, FEUP and IST/ISEP in this order

You live pretty well if you're delusional about the situation of your country, yes. Of if you're a coward of course, which is pretty common when you're a frog i guess. Paris is literally full of shitskins, your fucking braindead president is financing his own colonization, there are riots every week, but sure you live well. In 10 years, your country is islamic, mark my words (Belgium will be as well, i know, but at least i am aware of it, and i know how terrible Belgium is).

because Portuguese people are smelly, brown and short shitskin manlets

Literally everyone gets shit on, dawg. Americans are fat and get shot. Germany is full of ragefugees. Slavs are basically snow niggers. It's just that you have the most vapid dude in your team, who made himself a living meme. And Pepe, even though he wasn't that bad in this game.

Well i went to Minho

Do you wanna swap countries with me?

Don't even start comparing those nationalities to us, you're Insane if you think it's on the same order of magnitude

Pas lui, mais tu délires et tu es d'une fragilité qui fait sourire (OMG des émeutes ! Le pays est foutu ! ! !).

Et sinon, va te faire enculer, gros enfoiré.

>everyone else is delusional, not me, I know what's up!
you belong in a mental hospital

nigga that flag that comment

>Alentejo

That is what I mean when I say central Lisbon. Basically near that square with the horse statue.

I'd take this any day of the week

In a moment when Brazilians are focusing in improving our country (after all those protests) I'm really scared about the portugueses here.

Ah foda-se, puta que pariu sempre a mesma merda, sempre a mesma merda. Nem sei porque é que vejo estes mercenários da piça, não jogam a ponta dum corno, foda-se lá p'ró Ronaldo caralho. PUTA QUE PARIU. Foda-se. Qué da minha mini?

The quality is there but the starting wages are inhumane for a stem student

>complaining about smelly brown manlets
>mexican

This has got to be bait.

JUST

como que eu mi assei acir?

Kek, I'd suggest you to google a bit about my country

>You live pretty well if you're delusional about the situation of your country, yes.
I live pretty well because I live pretty well. Go dump your teenage rage on somebody who gives a shit.

Well that didn't happen to me.

You got lucky and anything less than 1500€ is still shit

>Only calls up one striker to the EURO
>It's Eder

Can't say I didn't expect these results senpai

FEUP here, working in switzerland, feeslgoodman

From a lusitanian descendant, If you guys wants to live in a great country you better start working. Mexicans wants everything ready for them and are ruining America, Moors wants everything ready for them and are just ruining Germany... What we gonna do? Everybody is going to move to Canada now?!
It's hard to hear that, but no matter where you go it will always suck, because you sucks.

>You got lucky and anything less than 1500€ is still shit

If you start working with a wage of 1000€ it's pretty fucking good for Portugal standards.
I have blue collar friends that work in factories and warehouses and they have to deal with poverty everyday and they work way more than a fuckin engineer... Seriously, they work like dogs

Contente toi de parler de football, espèce de pauvre déchet, parce qu'apparemment tu m'as pas l'air de comprendre grand chose à propos de la situation de ton pays, espèce d'irrécupérable fils de pute. Même pas envie de discuter avec une misérable merde dans ton genre, d'ailleurs tu es probablement un arabe de merde, ou un nègre.

Tiens, au passage, sale fils de pute:
lepoint.fr/economie/les-apl-baisseront-de-225-millions-d-euros-en-2016-30-09-2015-1969318_28.php

well, then i suggest that you do some little research
all my colleagues i know got jobs receiving >2k

FEP here, see you in Zurich (if all goes well)

>Parle comme un arabe
>Traite les autres d'arabes
Bien joué.

Not buying it or you're just a sérious exception, thats way above average

I'm on the french side, close to Bienne. Swissgermans hate our guts, so be ready for that. Best of luck. [spoiler]I used to dinner at FEP, honestly it sucked but I was poor as fuck. Better grills than us though.[/spoiler]

Well, most people i know that emigrated are pretty fuckin happy in their foreign countries.
Even the autistical ones managed to get really qt gfs there and they have their own home, etc...
I bet if they stayed here their life would continue to be pretty miserable

Cascais is nice, one of our pricier locations but it should be peanuts for a brit anyway.

I guess we can now conclude that Portugal is shit
For everyone
isn't it ?

why are you lying on the internet? 2k starting wage, in portugal? ahahah what kind of engineering is this?

Pissed me off that he subbed players so late in the game when we needed fresh legs at 60 minutes.

Kek, dinner at FEP and study at FEUP due to your better computer rooms.

And idgaf if they like me or not, I've been to germany and people spoke to me in german before I opened my mouth so I think Ill be fine anyway

what a nation of cucks. i bet there are a lot of trannies from your country.

>there are a lot of trannies from your country
that's one point in favour, everything else sucks

>the city of Fernando Santos

Daily Reminder that our NT is fucked up by Jorge Mendes corruption

No one has monies to be a trannie. Instead they become fat