Who would win?

Who would win?

Yes

Bear ez.

Time. They both die.

rekt threads

bear son

Well, look where they are. They're in an artificial enclosure, probably both put together for entertainment/research purposes.

So i'd say the winner is Mans cruel side.

Bear is bigger.

Bear has sharper teeth.

Bear has claws.

bear for sure

Jeez that's so...
>unbearable

Now I would FUCKING LOVE to see a crazy gorilla beatdown on a bear, but the bear would win.

The romans used to have animal fights for entertainment, in Colosseums and shit. they would have bear v tiger fights pretty frequently. The bear always won. They had to make it 2 tigers to give them a chance. And the bear would still win most of the time.

Bears are just fucking beasts. Gorilla's chances are pretty poor.

PLOT TWIST:

If the bear is de-clawed and the gorilla has brass knuckles?

Go

2deep4me.jpg

Murder yourself.

shit nigga

What's interesting to think about is the psychology. Gorillas are way smarter and emotionally complex than bears so would the gorilla eventually cave mentally after things got too dangerous?

oh shit, that nigga got fucked up

Whilst I think under the right circumstances a gorilla could win (probably not any circumstances that would ever occur in nature)

But imagine if you gave the gorilla either intelligence of a human, or the capacity to learn martial arts or something.

Just imagine how brutal the beat down on a bear would be if you taught a big ass silverback gorilla to throw a head kick or how to wrestle/bjj/judo effectively. I'd pay to see that shit.

winston always wins

Imagine how strong a gorilla could be if it actually worked out, like hardcore bodybuilding.

a gorilla can already dead lift 10 thousand pounds with just their natural strength.

gorilla weightlifting championships when?

Is he kill? What kind of cowardly faggot watches as another man gets eating and doesn't try to help but instead films it.

Gorilla has NO chance here. None. Maybe 2 or 3 gorillas to make it a fair fight? And even then ...

Animals have fight or flight instinct. You know how one lion scares off whole pack of hyenas? Even tho a pack of hyenas could most likely win, individual hyena can not. All bear has to do is to strike one gorilla down, and the rest will scatter.

This guy and 20 good men

Citation plox

just google "how strong is a male gorilla?"
scientists estimate their strength to be 8-12 times that of an adult man.