2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=XSvLTZu8Ejc

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SEdGfJ7J
youtube.com/watch?v=8PMGjn_d130
youtube.com/watch?v=UaJnuCfuAgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Abdul's tear Edition.

Does anyone live in literal caves there?
Just curious about life in africa

The indians(natives not the asian ones) lived in huts, when the slaves escaped the indians taught them how to build huts etc.
Then came the white devil and he taught us to build houses

Currently in the interior people do live in wooden houses and huts.
On the coast we live in houses

>answering this question seriously

>and he taught us to build houses
So you actually do know how to build houses now? then why still live in huts built from dried shit and bits of wood?

>being such a shit civilization you need to pick up basics from native murrkans

hc pls we have nothing else to talk about

i dont think you understand. its not possible to build houses in the interior because of the rainforest. Except if you clear a big area and find a way to get brass tacks etc

we dont yd you know it

Steam summer sale next week, may pick up FM16. Odds are i'll only get time to play it at weekends though and I'll likely start as an EPL team as I'm a filthy casual now and haven't played an FM since 2013.

I meant the slaves who needed to lrn2hut from natives
unless you mean some specific jungle hut

>Tomorrow only two games both at 22
Finally time for FM

>Currently in the interior people do live in wooden houses and huts.

>we dont

??????????????????????

Who /drinkingalone/ here?

id like to see them try and build the huts their ancestors build in a fucking desert, in a rainforest m8
Its a special type of jungle hut with the leaves

>dried shit and bits of wood
yeah those are not wooden houses or huts, they dont use dried stuff
The live in the huts because it would be crazy expensive to bring cement and stuff you need to build house to the interior m8, only big mining companies build those in the interior for their staff

They are at 20:00, need to check your clock

Eternal /trb/: Suriname 101 Edition

>barca @cuIegirI
>Shoutout to Lionel Messi, who despite being in a completely different continent, has had a better Euro than Cristiano Ronaldo.
mfw

thanks hc

She isn't wrong

tbf, Emile Heskey has had a better Euro than Ronaldo

You're welcome, bb.

>farca fans
>ever right
top kek nigel, pls take your medication

but heskey is a legend of the english game

>mfw friends of my parents are over and I cant go to the living room

Has Ronaldo ever scored against Germany in munich?

>she keeps sending me snapchats of her hanging out with some guy

Women are fucking pure evil. Might consider uninstalling this latest patch and go back to not giving a shit.

>cucked remotely
Norway truly is ahead of everyone else

Mitch pls.

ouch bud just block her man it'll help

It's not like I'm dating her or anything, it's just one of those things where she probably knows, and is completely aware of what she's doing to me, but just doesn't give a flying fuck. It's like she's screaming fuck you into my face. Blocking her would just be weird though, I don't have any justification to do that and It'll just make me look like a jealous twat.

I live in the Spanish Gardens Building on Calle Nueva in Madrid on the 11th floor. My name is Cristiano Ronaldo. I'm 31 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

There is an idea of CR7, some kind of abstraction, but in the Portugal kit there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping you and maybe you can even sense that I have some semblance of skill on the pitch: I simply am not there.

>fucking another guy
>not a reason to block her if you are not friends
m8....

>I don't have any justification to do that and It'll just make me look like a jealous twat.
holy shit how fucking cucked are you?

Alright, thanks Cristiano

if ur not dicking her then ur not getting what u want from her, stop trying to force it before it makes u upset in the long run

We are friends, though. Never been anything more than that, I just got to know her and she seemed bretty interested straight away, and then this dude came out of nowhere and I'm in the cuckshed.

If this makes you feel bad Norway remember that this man tried to seduce a literal whale and got made fun of by her for his trouble

do you still want to be friends and get snapchats of the dude she is fucking m8?
fucking tell her you got no interest in seeing that shit or just dont be >friends with her.
I will literally never get this. all the female friends of my know they shouldnt come to me with that shit

don't take advice from strangers on the internet mate, especially not from Mitch (clueless 19 year old) or Morzi (bitter Eastern European whose life only goes backwards).

If you just wanted to get attention and derai the thread yu succeeded though.

Grumpy Morz BTFO

what about you, Grenny? :^)
pastebin.com/SEdGfJ7J
so getting cucked is not wrong as long as you dip into those soggy seconds?

Yeah sorry about that, it's all about letting someone know how I feel for once. I don't really have any friends to talk about this type of shit because it's cringy, so I just decided to let /trb/ know because you seem to like these things.

>Italy will never make as much spaghetti as grennie dropped that night

I romanticized a girl I half knew, moved on and got further gfs since and one rn

I didn't Skype her unsolicited in a blanket telling her how horny I was while she pasted it all for laughs

einar is that you?

Good effort, i liked it

* Georgie ([email protected]) has joined
does it work?
At last
Hello there
And I have to go soon.
Hahahah
took a while but we got there
Well nice to meet you at least
Hello
this is where gren realises he has nothing to say

>lelzig

*wraps himself in a blanket*
*video-calls Caitlin*

No, I have a feeling I'll never guess who you are, regardless of how many clues you give me.
really?
yes.
why's that
Pity
he isn't memorable

Holy shit I'm dying over here, thank you so much for posting this again morzi

>tfw still in contact with her from time to time

king probably is as well

Are you in contact with PHJ? I mean, that's the closest you've gotten to getting laid besides sniffing your sister's panties

wew

Who cares

Hi Tom

>tfw killed the thread

It was doomed from the start

it's what happens when the thread's dedicated to Abdul

>Ronaldo will realise he is complete dogshit when not surrounded by world class players
>He will retire from internationals after this tournament to focus on his club career
>Getting a rest every summer will allow his career to carry on for another 6 years
I was looking forward to him burning the fuck out and having to retire at 33 after turning to total shit

He already is burning out and you can see it in his workrate.

anyone want me to stream the fa cup final again

What kind of specs would I need to effectively run the game with all the leagues loaded and a large database?

no

A quantum computer. And I'm dead serious.

A next gen graphics card

Every single league?

sure y not

thanks butters i'm live now for u

A good single core cpu, hyperthreading doesn't matter.

Holy cat is wrong, fm is not gpu or ram intensive.
A good cpu and 4gb ram is plenty. Don't even need a dedicated gpu.

>Venezlela

>again
I thought you weren't realoding it?
>captcha asks to select street signs
>photo is of a mailbox
don't think we have to worry about google taking over the world any time soon

All the leagues normally available with maybe an extra one or two loaded as well (namely the J-League).

>not using legacy captcha

just type a few numbers. ez pz

>(namely the J-League)
you mean the >user db-izer?
I'm used to using a mouse for captcha
the only sucky ones are the "select until all of X are gone"

nah i got into the final 2 seasons in a row somehow

He's talking about loading up all the league though. With large database.
Not even the Broadwell-E could run that.

Literally I've done it, and it's fine as long as you're not playing on a 2004 thinkpad.

they gave me nightmares

I need help with my fantasy team lads.

I have money to spend on a midfielder and I've narrowed it down to either Özil or Payet. I think Payet's probably going to do something, but there's always the chance that Norn Iron go a goal down then get absolutely BTFO when they go chasing the game and expose themselves, with Özil being a big part of that. Opinions?

>Player complains over lack of starts
>Start him some times
>Player complains over lack of starts
>start him in 80% of games
>Player is tired of broken promises
Fuck you, you're training with the U18s.

>losing to watford

Germany won't do as well as they could this tournament, they don't have a true striker or anyone to take a goalscoring threat from midfield, Gomez is past it, Götze isn't fit, and Müller doesn't work as the primary target.

Ozil, Schurrle, and Lahm are all trying to make plays with no to pass the ball to.

>lahm

I wish he was mate, I wish he was

>losing two finals in a row

I'm doing pretty good, in my opinion.
I even won my last match!

>tfw you get promoted too early
Gonna be in the Championship for a while if I even survive this year

See I don't know where Germany's goals are coming from. Müller seems like the best shout but he's been anonymous so far and the Euros aren't his tournament.

>Buy 2 youth team players from Man U for 10 mil that will never see playing time
>3 seasons later sell them back to Man U for 50 mil each
>They literally can't get on the field

sup lads

what is up

bofa

ola george

bofa deez nuts

youtube.com/watch?v=8PMGjn_d130

>Buy Hazard Brother
>Becomes cocky cunt
>sell to P$G
>He Issues a come and get me
>Don't.

>Penaldo
ahahahahahaha

>Univision has aired a full page disclaimer before the Mexico v Chile game about how you may hear inappropriate and hurtful language
>Mexicans
>People
>Univision in charge of handling the bantz

eeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy
PUTOOOOOOOOO

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=UaJnuCfuAgw
Guess this is a match we should watch

At least they're real monarchs.