Unpopular opinion thread

unpopular opinion thread

I'll start: Gabriel Iglesias is a fucking fat retard and not funny at all.

game of thrones is unappealing

That's not unpopular, it's the truth.
Way to start off the thread with a shitpost.

Everybody knows that.

Game of Thrones is a steaming pile of horse manure.

1980s ghostbusters movie fucking sucked

Will Smith isn't charming or charismatic. He's an annoying fuckwad.

kys

i know so many people who think he's funny. and Kevin heart and Kat Williams. People have shit taste in humor
will smith became retarded after Fresh Prince
oh fuck. I haven't even watched a single episode of that series. I'm waaay behind I guess.

Bill cosby is not innocent

The last chapter in the diner was awesome, but the rest is a boring waste of time and talent. It was the second Tarantino film I saw and I gave up on him until my friend made me watch Reservoir Dogs, which was one of the best movies I've ever seen.
This movie though, this movie sucked.

no one thinks he's innocent
no that movie did not suck. you just failed to appreciate it. sucks but oh well.

this
i can never understand why people suck this movie's dick so hard. it's almost as bad as django unchained

>muh writing
Yeah, I've heard it defended before. You can write a ten act play about a Skittle that rapes people on skid row in iambic pentameter, but does style make the subject? And if writing is Pulp Fiction's best feature, then why is it a movie instead of a book?

Actually, scratch that last sentence. I already said I loved Reservoir Dogs and that movie was even wordier than PF. The reason it worked there is because it was actually intriguing.

It's amazing, I agree with you, and yet I don't want to, that's how much you suck

no dude. it's an epic. I don't understand how you don't get it. the 5th GTA was made around the same formula. it's the lives of several different people, but the movie ties it all toether. it's fucking perfect. literally everyone thinks its good. I feel sorry that you missed one of the greatest movies of all time.

gta v story is fucking shit man
>took your bait

I like watching Steven Universe. It's a great show.

Trump will make America great again

>Trump will make America great again
agreed

Settle down Satan.

holy shit my quads

That's not new

McDonald's and KFC are the best fast food restaurants

good one. because everyone thinks those two are the best.

The new "battlefield 1" looks shit, boring and lame. It's not better than the new cod or other battlefield games