Which one is the most JUST?

Which one is the most JUST?
strawpoll.me/10520643

england actually scores

How is England JUST?

We're more JUST than England

As much as I like mocking England, at least they won.

Top of our group famalam

how is this even a question?

Tsuutugal. England is doing fine m8

Poortugal, no doubt. In the easyest group of this euro. The goal was to reach the finals (kek).

They thought that they would end this group playing with the b team.

Englel because at least they won a game.

I assume you mean Scotland lad?

How is this a question? England are actually doing surprisingly okay this tournament.

Obsessed.

England is as good as qualified though.

Wales

>1 team are top of their group
>the other are struggling to qualify from their group
No brainer

None field actual native Portuguese/British . For something that represents that country. I mean Portugal already did that since the 60s with Eusebio. In my group of friends watching the game the only player that looked like us was Rafa. That's fucking sad. Fucking southerners and their multi culti meme

inb4
>hurrrr go back to Sup Forums

Vardy and Rooney are classic examples of native Brits tbf m8, see plenty of lookalikes hanging around in parks drinking wkd

>2 players
> one in Portugal

Ok m8

Super Jack is coming.
No need to fret.

>This moortugal loving scandicuck trying to damage control

you not been following the games lad?

Portugal makes everyone looking good all of a sudden. Thank you for your sacrifice

m8, nigel-land at least won a match and they are top of their group. Against russia they became meme, but they were just very unlucky tbqh.
Poortugal is embarrassing. It's in another level. And they have TSUUUU to add into their meme team.

Portugal would fare better without >Dolandlo

Mate your team looks literally WE WUZ KANGZ. You Portuguese,french,Belgians,and Germans needs to stop comparing your niggas to our ones.

Our niggas all are born in England(except the nigger sterling),has English names,No second languages and all are Christians. Also half of the blacks in our squad are mixed race.

At this point every team would end up worse if he signed with them.