twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy fuck what am I looking at?

Looks to be a cooked human user

probably a haunted house set
that's what most of these are.

Bump plz :3c

No contriboots?

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Yeh theres some sick fucks out there, but my theory is they do this because they're probably fat ugly and have shitty home lives because their parents know their kids a freak loser and are gay. just remember these are the people who everyones given up on and they look at these pictures secretly wishing they were given the sweet release of death.

There is always someone who gets butt hurt. We have a winner!

too much pasta sir

Call it what you want to keep being a little freak, go back to your loli and trap threads virgin faggot.

art piece in china, it's fake obviously

When i happens to someone i care about, aka me. then i'll care

I look at them to desensitize myself. If I ever come across a situation where shit like this is present, I won't just immediately fall apart like someone who might be seeing shit for the first time. That's the reason I've given to myself, maybe I am a sick fuck subconsciously. Who knows

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

cake

You're a faggot you shouldn't even care about yourself. Lets be honest you don't the only thing you lift are your parents food fat slimy fuck go take a shower we all know you haven't today.

gtfo newfag

Newfag
These threads are actual cancer to someone whos actually been here. You prob just showed up around a week ago pussy shut the fuck up its past your bed time you got school in the morning stupid nigger

if you had really "been here" you would know threads like this are the heart of /b, go be buttfrustrated somewhere else

I love when people like you get so worked up over shit like this, I'm sorry it's hard for you to except that there are people in this world that legitimately find this interesting, be it dark and morbid or just plain curiosity, you as a human being have the same right to be interested but instead you stick to what you believe, good for you, now let those who have different views go on having them, because being an uptight asshole and bitching about morality has no effect on anyone but yourself.

>ITT summer fags respond to copy pasta with unadulterated sincerity.

>Mfw I want some BBQ chicken now

welcome to the show

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day. Which is why I use oxyclean.
Oxyclean, getting your stains out quick and easy.

At what point do they just rip off, I wonder?

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day. Which is why I use oxyclean.
Oxyclean, getting your stains out quick and easy.

user, have you ever taken the time to accept that the majority of people on Sup Forums are mentally fucked, and don't really care about what they see, but still feel pity for the dead?

You cheeky cunt.

It's bread.

hahahahahahahaha what the fuck

Moar?

sauce?

imgur.com/a/koI0R

It's the sad truth of Sup Forums really, we are a bunch of fucktards rejected by the society, and to the fag who'll come saying "olol nu, im an alpha male" It applies especially to you mate

>surgeon simulator 2016

thanks

Is that an oxyclean ad? Or are you just out of school?

>THIS FUCKER

Literally the first page of the comic has the artist dude

The comic series are called "House of Mystery"

Enjoy

Ancient

>That's it.
>I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

oh no

been a while, ty

You win dude. haven't keked that hard in a week.

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SICK BASTARD

And here I thought I was in the mood to fap tonight

kill yourself you sick cunt, this isn't tor, nor a fucking gore site you fucking newfag, there is no place for this shit here. go fucking choke on a bag of of nigger dicks with a cherry on top.

I only watched a second of it can someone tell me if the dog is already dead someone just be a nice user and tell me

youtu.be/iazTQVi1CEE?t=104

newfag XDD

well this is Sup Forums after all, are you a summer fag?

Is this mother fucker alive?

Everyone has seen this one.

this tbqh, ill watch it if the dogs dead but if the doge is alive idk

>newfag
>XDD
Dude...

took the b8 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The dog's very dead for sure

>DELETE

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day. Which is why I use oxyclean. Oxyclean, getting even the toughest stains out.

Are you 10?

Sorry user. Dog died a slow, painful death at the end of her heel

The funniest part is that this is actual procedure.

doge is not kill
and it only gets worse after the first few seconds

Haha, this faggot must be like 14, get the fuck out

are you blind? The dog is twitching and you can see its mouth moving. to the dog is alive while this is going on, dont watch it

KEK these NEWFAGgots took the b8, fuck newfags get off b xD

I didn't read the question very well, i'm saying the dog's dead after that, sorry

thanks fellow user, im another pussy who cant watch doge vids

Why are there so many murder/death videos and not nearly enough real rape videos?

oh np, my b for bein a swift cunt

This is super cringy dude, stop only 13 year olds would find this funny

forgot to post triggered pic, anyways, jokes aside, that is a pretty fucked up vid.

so you would find this funny? cause youre 13, or YOUNGER. LOL

I tought this was a rekt thread

agreed

I know right dude? I have a great sleep rape vid but file is too big to post here, want me to post it on mediafire?

>It's bread.

he was originally fred, but thanks to bruce jenner we can all change our names and get operations.

Please fuck off

Around 1:44 is the part you're looking for.

I mean I'm usually not a violent man, but I want to find whoever the fuck did that to the dog, and stick my fucking heels into their eyeballs. And stick a katana up their ass

This turns me on