So I went up into the attic and found my grandpas old fingerbox. Havent picked it up in about five years, and man...

So I went up into the attic and found my grandpas old fingerbox. Havent picked it up in about five years, and man, I forgot how much fun it was.

My grandpa had this one on him during d-day, and he used it often to pass the time. It came into my hands when he passed away.

Ive been thinking about getting a better one now that I have a job. Im not sure whether to get the Skarp ZF10 or the TIA55. they both seem good, but has anyone tried either of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I heard that the newest skarp has a titanium frame, and the ghlyrod is more precise than any of the others, but I still dont know.

i have a fingerbox too. she is sexy, blonde and has big boobs.

good start, OP

Jesus man, your grandpa served in war with that fucking beautiful relic, and you want a Skarp? You should just use that one, it's a classic model.

The fuck is a fingerbox?

It's like an old time version of a fleshlight

kek
there is something satisfying about the clack of a well oiled wood fingerbox, but from what ive heard the new ones are a lot more stable and precise.

The Finger Box is ostensibly a relatively simple device. But in fact a modern finger box is a staggeringly complex machine, with late 20th Century models comprised of many finely crafted components. These are most often distributed in sets of nine, but the poor, the disenfranchised and the mentally retarded have all been observed amusing themselves for hours at a time with just a single unit. Finger boxing (also referred to colloquially as "fingering" and/or "boxing") is a rapidly growing trend among youths aged 13-18. All the same, finger boxing is well known throughout the former British Empire as the sport of gentlemen.

summer came early

This is bait

I always like to have my finger box ready for the summer crowd.

i got the TIA55 about a week ago, and i gotta tell you man, its a damn good fingerbox, best i ever had

Can't believe people haven't heard of a fingerbox, jesus Christ you damn millenials

How stabilized is it? This ones fairly good, but I think the pendulum got a little misaligned in transport some time so its not all that great.

Makin' one as we speak. Raw, unfinished, best kind.

Hardly. Obviously you don't fingerbox

>virgin

Rangford xt1000 reporting in
harmonic dampeners are so tight on this thing haven't had to calibrate in years

forgot pic, little distracted here boxing at the same time

Dont get the skarp. Its not user serviceable and it comes out of the factory already broken.

finger boxes are illegal in the UK so mine remains in the attic

Hardly. I just usually tl;dr.
Happened to see this. Wanted to know what I was missing.

did you dilate the phlarynx yourself or did they come like that? Costs a good deal of money to get a custom xt1000

Is that the deluxe or pro model?

pshh this guy
friggin newfag

This is the ZF10 Plus, model # 102993a

speak for yourself, I've been servicing mine myself for years, works like a charm without fail

Have you guys seen the newer ones made by smaller companies? They use some type of carbon fiber instead of wood, I picked a few of them up and they feel almost identical while costing less

He n his buddies used what to heal off in. Our he chopped off the Nazi weinars and put them in their saluting to the god damn usa uncle sams asshole

Heh, I'm still using the TIA07, op. Tabletop, weighs a ton. Still works like it was new though.

Swedish fingerboxes are the absolute best crafted fingerbox es I've ever seen. Really well designed for comfort and also really cheap and durable

I cant access the spindle cable inside, it keeps getting caught on something.

Wooah way too pricey for me, had to settle for Japanese oak and the entry point was solid, this made it easy to clean and adjustments were minor. I kind of enjoy tuning it after every use, it's become somewhat of a routine. Only problem is mine is a little too light and I occasionally flick it in the air which totally screws with the gyro.. other than that, top notch.

Gtfo nigger. You don't settle for a cheap model. These are fingerboxes we're talking about, not some lame ass fire extinguisher or something.

bumpin for more wicked fingerbox action

Are the older models still allowed in official competitions? I heard they changed the rules after that desaster in manchester last year.

newfag

im more function than form, this is my daily driver most of the time

Top kek at the autism here. Hey guise what's a faggotbox?

Looked painfull, many keks were had

Joey Macaroni, aka the magic thumb, is a professional and handles old models in competitions very well

that was pretty rough.

They allow the old old ones, but not the old ones.

Mine is teak and I found it in an antique mystery box at auction. The rest of the junk was useless, but they seemed to now know what they were throwing out with the other things. Beautiful.

So am I still good with my 1936 Hansemann P088?

I think they allow the old ones if they are preserved properly over long periods of time

been drooling over of those heavy eighters made out of teak

I want to make my own fingerbox. Have any of you anons done that?

Fuck are fingerboxes?

poorfag here. this is all I have left. cant afford anything better
>Wife and kids left me
>lost job
>dog raped by niggers
>sold my mint condition set of 11 hungarian herezacskó to pay for bills

any of you rich fags be able to help me out?

I've never been stopped. I had mine appraised, but it could only be dated to sometime in the mid-19th century. Never had a problem at competitions.

I heard about Manchester though. What a pity!

since 2011 all the TIAs come with a magnetic gyroscope, instead of a pendulum, so you dont have to worry about the alignment

Bruh, is that purple heartwood? that is a quality fingerbox

Its funny how you post a tractor clutch. Just kill yourself

filthy casual get the fuck out

game over old fags, 2010s dead

I was having issues with niggers using my finger boxes so I made one with a lock on it. has the internals of a SVK 20

I have. It's not hard to make them, but they aren't worth a lot. You have to have a dado router, a belt sander and some other woodshop gadgets, but it's not impossible.

sick mod! is that a sg3-xjk case?

yes but you recognized it. does that make me the cuck or you?

Any thoughts about those kind of cheap plastic fingerbox?

>2010
Wow that's way out.

Looks like a fucking down syndrome pencil sharpener

no imo i'd try an entry level k7-95 its burl oak and pretty durable just invest instead of importing alibaba garbage boxes also totally unmodable

very summer of 2010.

No it misses the silver holering

heres a peek at the mechanics, timestamp bonus

still pretty professional grade though, i'm planning on upgrading to one in a pretty similar series

I formatted that reply shittily.

god help you, you poor soul.

Ayo or nothing for me. Have to modify that shit though because I have mongoloid hands and my finger doesn't fucking fit in the hole

fuck man that's some heavy shit i'm feeling pretty plebbish

I'm a newfag.
These memes don't work after someone with fucking sense googles it.
Be more obscure, faggots. You're not getting me to accidentally show my newfag colors that easily.

>came into my hands

Got one a couple years ago. Worst mistake ever. No wood, no good user.

>ISHYGDDT

I like this model because if I want to be extra sneaky about niggers using my box I can put like semen or HCl in the glass jar and it'll dump on em if they dont do it right.

topkek m8

How do you deal with them after you dump it?

The dream fingerbox
>quadratic hepnatizer for multifit purposes
>Stainless steel body frame
>Rubber fingerport for extra satisfaction
>built in wifi and integrated macaroni and cheese dispenser

amen way better acoustics too

>show my newfag colors that easily

This is b8 right? Please let this be b8

Ah yes. Fingerboxes. This baby right here is a double sided 1924 custom made mahogany gold standard edition fingerbox. Expertly crafted by Sir Fredrick A Goldensworth. Only 3 are in existence. At the time it was looked down upon to have a fingerbox with an even number of holes, the superstition was that the two extra holes were for Satan himself, thus causing the fingerbox to become possessed. Therefore it was considered sinful to have this beautiful piece of art. As time went on people became more accepting of even-holed finger boxes. It shifted from a symbol of the devil, to a symbol of love, where you can share your finger box with someone you love with all your heart. In the late 1950's amongst the civil rights movements was a movement to find Sir Fredrick's marvelous fingerboxes. Only two have ever been found. This one, and the other which has recently been privately sold for an undisclosed amount. The 3rd fingerbox is thought to have been destroyed during the german bombing of London during WW2. This one has been in my family for generation, since the big movement that is. It was first given to my grandfather by his personal friend who was a professor of fingerboxes, and was passed down to my father, which was passed down to me. It is said that if you put your ear to a fingerbox, you can hear Sir Fredrick speaking to you.

thats what lucid dreaming is for dude i got some world class ones in my dreams

Anyone hear about the one phazmul is developing? I think its the phantom?

Supposed to be one of the smoothest low profile ones but its gonna be fucking expensive

>I said accidentally
Not b8

usually you dont have to. you just put it out somewhere and the niggers kind of flock to it, and you let it happen.

I'll see if I can get a video of it in action

the year without a winter.

I got an old school Ayo-5 no

my great grandpa left me this rare spherical fingerbox. said he got it when he turned 10
pic related

le gotta do a reddit ama for that dude this shit is a game changer all fingerbox values are going to plummet after this shit what a time to be alive

lel m8

dude, phazmul has been teasing us with that phantom model for 7 years, i dont believe shit

Don't listen to these guys. The old wooden ones are the best

its absolutely nothing
its bait for newfags so the avarage Sup Forums poster can cum in his pants and say stuff like Ha!Summerfag detected etc...
its pointless stupid juvinile and all in all just a huge waste of time for autist virgins like the 95% of this anonymous indonesian slave trading site

About

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

>implying fingerspheres are fingerboxes

those things are fuckin bad luck zulu tribe ass boxes i'd wach yourself with that

What's a finger box?

Nice B8

Lol you're such a newfag. Get your shit straight troll

Did somebody put sharp objects in your fingerbox? Classic trick amongst fingerbox connoisseurs.

I remember the guy who wrote that.

He had a really shitty fingerbox, like a cardboard one, and we gave his so much shit about it he went and wrote shitty pastas for the white nights to feel like theyre doing something important.

Had he not gotten a skarp, he would have been fine.