How do I get this cleaned? I tried bleach and rubbed it with a brush but nothing

How do I get this cleaned? I tried bleach and rubbed it with a brush but nothing.

Gotta mix bleach and vinegar it'll clean it right up user let us know how it goes

use a pumice stone...im serious.

He's right user the pumice will work but you have to stick it up your ass first and then poop that way when it comes out and hits the bowl it'll clean it right up. Also first comment guy's idea isn't bad either. May smell vinegary but cleans it well add half cup bleach half cup vinegar can't go wrong

A little bit of hydroclauric acid, not even joking. Leave to sit for a few minutes then will scrub right off.

Ask in the mex thread

that will ruin the porcelain finish

get some hydrocloric acid

it will leave it pristine

be careful handling it

Checked

the dirt around the edge or down the pipe??

the pipe bit looks like the outer coating has worn/flaked away.

Use a toilet cleaner you fucking degenerate. What the fuck do you think they sell that shit for?
But if you're too poor to afford it just do what this user said It works ok too,

>
>
>that will ruin the porcelain finish
Because him taking a third world shit won't ruin it as it is right?

Just spray paint over it.

^ this

don't mix shit up.
Just buy a toilet cleaner product. If it doesn't do shit, repeat the process leaving the product overnight

Open window.
Use disposable cup to remove as much water as possible.
Wrap scarf round nose and mouth - it's going to get grim.
Use a caustic drain un-blocker (Knock Out or something like that), pour over the stains including those on rim, get out of room sharpish, close door as it'll produce sulfurous fumes, leave a couple of hours, flush and brush.
If issue persists, repeat.

Pros; That stuff shifts everything if used in sufficient quantity and does it quickly, requires less effort.

Cons; More expensive than other solutions.

>caustic
>removing mineral deposits
lrn2chemistry

use an acid

Pour bottle of cola down toilet, leave sitting in there overnight. It will be like new in the morning.

Dont let it become like that in the first place... Clean every (other) week, disgusting. Arent you ashamend when others are at your house and want to use your bathroom?

Hey, I use a wire brush meant for bbq grills, it gets it all off.

can attest. soda dissolves teeth, it will wipe that bitch stain out in no time

That scratches up the porcelain and makes this happen more.

We have not had that issue.

You will.
Unless you do it constantly, of course.

whoa. you guys are fucking idiots. they make toilet bowl cleaner. use it, let it soak, scrub it. done. ffs

Not quite that easy.
The brown stuff isn't shit.

the center of the photo is the finish coming off. Toilets are cheap, as low as $100... just go buy a new one