Need your help, Sup Forums

Need your help, Sup Forums

My doll finally came in and I really want to fuck her, but she doesn't have a name yet and it seems wrong to fuck a nameless doll. I'd roll for one, but knowing you fucks she'd wind up with a name like Cuntstump, so you guys give me some suggestions and I'll pick the best one.

Pic related. It's her in a $10 Wal Mart bikini.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/145-CM-Height-DS-Doll-Factory-Real-Silicone-Sex-Doll-No-Blow-Up-Doll-For-Japanese/32424337767.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lauren.

Dave

Angela Merkel

[check em]

Rumplestiltskin

cool doll man take pictures and join the xhamster doll community!!

How do you fuck a doll?
Anna

Here's a closer look at her face.

Amy, also we want a video of you raping it.

Pocket Trumpet

debra

Hahahahahahahahaahahaahahhaahahahahah, fucking a doll. Where did it go wrong.

Dat boi

>1 new post
dress her in a elsa costume and call her elsa... she has the look almost.

I took a series of pics. Hope you like them.

On the right track

Not so much

Get the fuck out

Tits or gtfo

Buy her some better clothes, $10? What a cheapskate no wonder you have to resort to dolls.

Lolita, also check em

Trump.

Tits or gtfo

Name her Virginia after her master

Hillary Cunton

isn't that doll like the size of a couple of coke cans?

if you put some baby powder or cornstarch on her you can make her look less shiny. also feel a bit nicer to touch

Body shot.

If I weren't afraid of being recognized by other Sup Forumstards I would.

Funny enough I have been searching for an Elsa dress already, but didn't know her exact size so i did not buy one.

Ayy Lmao?

Nah, it doesn't look like real clothes, more like fake doll clothes. And the lack or definition in fingers and face... I'd say it's a hand-size doll.
Julie.

put something next to it like a table or a box for size reference
>how tall is it

It would be from the neck down, no-one would know.

>Amy

because of the House episode?

Walmart also has some good character dresses in the toy department, depending on how big the doll is. would be a good, cheap way of having fun

I intend to, I literally just got her and was only able to sneak out to Wally World during lunch break. today.

Better?

Fuck you!

88cm. Just shy of 3 feet.

Thx for the info!

post pics!!

Cuntstump

Cherry

too soon

T H I S
H
I
S

HA! I've been thinking about that House episode all night.

are it's eyes maneuverable or are they stuck looking to the side like this

i like her face, where you get her?

Nice. How much?

Fedora Alona

Peek at the goods!

Camera filled up, but I'll take another pic fir a size reference after I post the rest of what I have. The thing she's sitting in/on is my computer chair.

I had to take a moment to catch my breath again, but hey have fun fucking a doll.

Nah, just thought Amy is a good name and I wouldn't be a cunt for a change and name her pissgristle.

Could name her Jessica after Dr. Jessica Adams, the House character

From the rear

I messed around with them a bit, but so far this is the best I've gotten them. When ordering her I expressed interest in blue eyes then the green ones so the company just sent me a bag with every eye color. Score!

I like her face too. It's a good bit of the reason I went with her. It was about $470 shipped from an Aliexpress seller.

Spanklesnatch

Closeup from the back.

Still needing names please. Lauren is the leader so far.

I think I'll eventually get something like this. Brown hair and brown eyes for me though. Link to seller?

take a pic with dick inside.

Alice

Ava
Olivia

Did you have a girl in mind when picking her out? Some cute loli from your past?

Natalie

from the front again.

Ohh yeah, totally!

aliexpress(derpcom/store/product/88CM-lifelike-silicone-sex-dolls-skeleton-Male-sex-toy-real-sex-doll-form-china-Adult-erotic/1535216_32306731094.html

name of website you got her from OP?
500 bucks seems good for a lifetime lover

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

Getting closer

Nope, just browsed aliexpress till I found one I liked that was still within a reasonable price.

She looks like someone with an A starting name. Anna, Amy, Amber, Ash(ley)

> degenerated enough do buy a fucking sex doll
> oh noes, it´s wrong to plough it without a name

umm is that a barbe doll you shot well enough to make it look big?

her name is toby

What does "she" smell like? I hate the smell of certain rubbers.

Can borrow trips for maybe "Clara"?

can you post pics of her feets?

Even closer (I'll remember macro mode when I take the size comparison pic.)

Already posted

Zing

Yeah, maybe.

Not really. It was more of an excuse to start a thread.

>derpcom/store/product/88CM-lifelike-silicone-sex-dolls-skeleton-Male-sex-toy-real-sex-doll-form-china-Adult-erotic/1535216_32306731094.html
website says 88cm (just under 3ft), so not too big

according to google, that's about the average height of a 5yo

You sad fuck.

Looks like a Rachel to me

Paris
Because of her hair
And
Do they make big kens? I mean,
A male doll with big Dickus?

>5 yr old.
MODS!

How can your dick fit in that?

>5 year old
really niga?

fucking degenerate
He didn't say she IS five years old, he said it's about the hieght of a 5 year old. It's like fucking a midget, calm the fuck down.

Final pic of what I've taken. I'll get the size comparison in a few minutes.

Not very strong really. The closest thing I can think of to compare it to is some kind of cleaning solution, but the smell is much weaker than I'd expect for something of its size.

Gimme a bit.

Really, cuntstump kinda grows on you and is a name you came up with yourself user... And besides it's a sex toy, not a romantic partner, a fun name can have it's upsides, the better one being you don't get deluded into thinking this is something like a human being...

Other names; Masturbella, Fetishia, Stinky, Whorelia, Analee, Fellatia, Cunny McSlutty, Mulva...

Kek. I'm just joking. I know it's not a kid.

If only they had this doll as cheap as yours OP
I can't afford it.
Yours was $400?

aliexpress.com/item/145-CM-Height-DS-Doll-Factory-Real-Silicone-Sex-Doll-No-Blow-Up-Doll-For-Japanese/32424337767.html

how about Silicunt as it's made of a rubbery material and has a cunt. if it was just a cunt you'd obviously call it Hillary

Op why dont you let duds decide?

Name it george

You and I both know we'd fuck that doll. I get laid somewhat regularly and id still drop a load in a realistic sex doll and you would too.

Jessica

Give it my roommates name, Shannon.

I second that
Name her Kenna.

oh my, you do get yourself excited now don't you. take a deep breath and stop suppressing those pedo desires. faggit

Lol nobody on Sup Forums gets laid dumbass

You should put acceptable names in a hat and draw.

I say name her Whitney

roll for this

Obey the dubs

Silicunt is great
But wtf is that gif? XD

I bet it wasn't creepy when you were buying the bikini.

Roll for silicunt

Annie?

Dubs and you name it Rufus

Gotta find news batteries. Camera died. Gimme a bit and FINE. I'll take the first REASONABLE NAME given by dubs.

And by that you mean everyone.

I had my choice of 4 pussies on Sunday. Granted they are all 4 or lower on a looks scale, I get mine! Pic related