youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
youtube.com/watch?v=1yTTEezGZuU
youtube.com/watch?v=IJVDioS-XXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I use to know this fat fuck from croasia, I smacked his shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk

>Having a pineapple on your flag

youtube.com/watch?v=1yTTEezGZuU

The only thing you smacked is your cusins twat you degenerate inbred.

Oh please, America out of all countries on this fucking space rock

you mean ananas.

>showing a video full of niggers

Wow what a shock you non white fuck

99% he is dijaspora

>fighting against corruption is bad meme
I want corporate dicksuckers to leave

Probably yes, real americans don't even know how our flag looks or where we are.

How did you know?

>t. dijaspora

the amount of self hate you have is embarrassing, especially since you're no longer a part of this country
don't you have your own US team to root for?
fucking cuck

>implying there is anything to be proud of, of being Croatian.

Please tell me is it the corrupt government or lazy people I should be proud of?

>I'm so unhappy that I'm American that I'll pretend I'm Croatian so that I can be unhappy that I'm Croatian

Ayy

>I am going to pretend my country and government doesn't have problems

Lmao

you shouldn't be proud nor embarrassed because you're not a croat billy, get it through your head
stop pretending you have anything to do with this country just because of your ustashi grandparents
go watch your american football, change your slav name into an american one if your parents were too dumb to do so and become a fulltime burger
not some halfling

*Metal pineapple.

I like Croatia. At least their chimpouts are fun, unlike the violent spics and niggers who want to kill everyone who doesn't agree with them.

We do. But I'm okay with that. Point out a country that doesn't have them. Your is mighty fine with corruption up it's ass.

At least we don't shoot kids while they are signing autographs after their concert.

Believe me faggot I am doing everything I can to cut ties to your fucking retarded country. I can't changet my genetics unfortunately but I can change everything else.

>blaming genetics for your failures

what a fucking weakling
now stop your whining already, you're embarrassing actual americans

>implying I'm a failure

Lol I'm not some backwards faggot from a corrupt government. Thank god my dad left your shithole.

Why the hell are people making such a scene out of this?
They throw a firecracker, topovski udar, and security gets blown the fuck out while they lead 2-0 and then get two goals.
I'm pretty sure you faggots would praise this to happen if it was written before the match.

I'm not saying what they have done was right, but this is part of soccer. Love you Croats and your beaches, no hate here. Hope you don't get kicked out for fucks sake.

this nigga is litereally reiterating what croatians themselves say about their own country in croatia related threads. If I recall correctly, the day before the most recent match up croatians were saying the same shit.

Croats just offended a different flag is saying it, otherwise they'd be co-signing and saying how they can't wait to get out of the country.

TIP TOP KEK.

We won't, some delegate from UEFA already confirmed we'll just get a huge ass fine and maybe a game or two in front of empty stands in next Euro qualifications.

I don't know why everyone is flipping their shit over a 4 minute pyro break, yes it was stupid, but come on. Hungarians had a huge fight in the stands today and a pyro show of their own, yet no one gives a fuck.

True croats tell me, what the fuck is up with this?

I didn't even watch the match but my mother keeps on telling me that this shit meant more than just >football.

> this guy opening anti-Croat threads on Sup Forums all day

Well, I guess it's a better way to deal with autism than shooting up a school or a nightclub.

But fags dying is a good thing.

You're still alive, though.

Yes thats because I'm not a fag

Fighting corruption in Croatian Football Association.

It's just extreme autism.

Gotcha. That big a deal? I remember Dinamo ultras handing out pamphlets in the sub when they were playing Buyern earlier this year lmao.

Well, 90% of people in the country don't give a shit, we know that Davor Šuker and Mamić (boss of Dinamo Zagreb) are are corrupt as fuck and that they cheat on taxes, but what can we do. That's police's and courts job to take care of that, we just want to drink, watch a game and forget about stupid shit that bothers us for 90 minutes.

And then you have that small group of ultra autists who think that they'll change something by throwing flares and stopping games. Like Mamić and Šuker will suddenly resign and everything will be peachy. They are just retarded.

Well they managed to unite everyone against them for the time, people are so tired of this ultras shits that for the first time our normal fans layed a smackdown on them, they managed to track them down, names and all, posted everything online. Fun stuff.

>first guy is white
fuck off fat lard bitch

Inderesting. I guess my mother said similar things.

Tyvm.

You're welcome. Here's Slaven Bilic and Lothar Matthäus trying to explain it too

youtube.com/watch?v=IJVDioS-XXY

One guy said he planned to run in the field and start a fight with a refree and the players if they tried to stop him. J U S T

Ref seemed like a fit cool guy, he'd probably clock that bitch.

so how did croatia receive those hools back in the country?

any lynchings?

Slaven Bilić is a leftard cuck. He is spinning. It is not between "South and North". It is between fans from whole Croatia split between on the issue of the mafia boss Zdravko Mamic.

The stupid left-wing cuck Bilić also put Croatia into the Balkans. But this political affiliations are not the issue.

He knows exactly that Mamic is the problem. Mamic was his former boss who put him on the charge of the national team so it is afraid to call the problem with real name.

They aren't back yet. Seems a few were arrested by French police (top keks, French police couldn't even arrest itself), but our cops are ready to take them down as soon as they cross our border, and people are asking maximum possible punishment.

Government, or what's left of it, is having a meeting monday morning to discuss how they'll handle them.

I really don't give a fuck about Mamić or a war against him lead by a few retards who can barely spell, I just want to watch my national team play in peace.

what is it with slavs and despising their diaspora?