I am from DPRK

i am from DPRK
(DPR Korea)

now i am here since i am drunk and bored and sad.

tell me stories from the west ?

here also

I think that North Korea is the way it is so that we can get your women. Is this true, dpr user?

We can not get your women**

Dubs check'd.
In the west we are most likely going to elect a racist president. The nigger currently running the place is ruining us. Too many fat people. Everyone is trying to be offended by everything. And we have grown men walking around in fur suits demanding rights. The west is burning.

How is Korea?

most dprk women will avoid any foreign scum because reality
all whites is a plague
like niggers too
but more civilized

i will try to post a photo from a new osurce every post so you know it is me i guess

in korea it is good i guess
mostly i am depressed but i drink a lot of alcohol so i am happy.

my husband goes to a railway and fishes and hunts
so we can eat like a lot no
i want to be in Pyongyang but soon i will figure how to defect into Japan
i want to be in Tokyo even since they hate koreans

but yes i know of Donald Trump
i like him a lot
i hope he wins.
i think he can bring peace to korea even

Saw your thread on Sup Forums. How are you?

North Korea is Best Korea.

can't afford medical bills and am in a lot of pain right now. would you get in trouble if you sent mail out of the country?

Commit sudoku pls

Would you kindly tell your leader to stop fucking blaring weird operas about nukes at 4am? I'm on the southern side of the MDL in a GP like 500meters from your fucking people and I havent slept for weeks. I'm going to shoot a communist if this continues.

i am good
also i am on Sup Forums.org/pol/
and i am told to try Sup Forums.org/r9k/
i have no idea what these are except pol

how are you my friend? :D

what do you think about your leader ?

also do they teach your English there or you learned it alone, and is it dangerous for you to be here since its a western site ?

I am a white born Japanese citizen. Sometimes whenever I am speaking to older generations they say " oh, your Japanese is so good! When do you go home?" and it is hard for them to understand that I am a Japanese citizen. But other than that, I have not witnessed too much racism. The only time that you would be ridiculed for being Korean is by old drunk Japanese men and Sapporo.

shamefru disrespct of grorious reader. you die

i hate him
and many in chagangdo
most here is elders over age 70 who are born from Japanese Korea
so they agree. but none can express this

i really hope republic of korea takes us some day
but i think it will not happen

any questions about the outside world?

What would it take for north korea to try to invade the south?

a lot of money and technology that we do not have

Everything you have heard about the west is true. It is all mind control over here and jews running everything.

Why are you so sad? Also, are you all starving and in poor health, or is that more western lies?

It is my dream that I will ride my tank into Pyongyang and crush Kim jong un with the treads. But you know, people want peace more than what is just and right. Peace will be the death of us all.

Fight the good fight, everyone here south of the DMZ wants justice for the pig and his friends.

many here starves. it is no lie.
but not like the west says i think

Isn't dangerous for you being here sending messages?

Rip

Is that you Kim?