New thread

new thread

Actually do Dubs decide this time OP

gvbnvbvbnvbn

"Listen, if you don't transfer (insert amount of dollars here) to my (paypal / money account here ) account, you're going to be next who is going to be hacked.

Dude invite OP

okay, op try the dad raped me thing on one of her best friends

Kek

hah!, "So all those insults was you being nice. Funny how you turn into a desperate faggot"

Go go go

>because I asked you nicely

I am OP

Listen, i know im a fucking idiot but i just cant help it, i am just so in love of you.
The mere fact that you dont even know who this is breaks my heart, i feel so, so bad but i didnt know how else to caught your attention...

Nice

From Russia KEK!

rolling

i am cringing

>Black people are illegal in Russia

> to caught your attention
> to caught your
> to caught
> ??????

preaching bullshit to know the truth

Tell him you're from Iran participating in a proxy war, and if he doesn't transfer a certain amount of money to your paypal/money account you're going to hack his account next.

o man he's gonna hack me back

goddamnit off by one twice roll again

>
>Black people are illegal in russia
Top Kek

>be aware
>pro haxor alert
he knows a thing or two about hacking

reposting from other thread:

>tell her mom on her fb and say this "Mom, i've been wanted to tell you this for a while but... dad, he held me down when I was 10 and did things to me... i'm gonna start crying, but please mom, I don't have the courage to, but please, get rid of him."

In Russia, computer hacks you!

Say you will give her account back if she sends 5 nudes, 2 of tits with timestamp and 1 of pussy and 2 of ass

abandon thead

this reroll

rerorole;l

If he asks why you did it, then say "I actually want to say that she's cheating on you, just like she did on me." Maybe someone can formulate that a bit better. You get the idea.

we need tits with timestamp, blackmail him

Her mom has no fb

Someone already got the dubs for this. OP won't do it bc he is a faggot.

Oh shit dude, he is gonna backtrace you. Consequences will never be the same

winraar.

hey, i'm the user that posted that and for your info, her mom doesn't have FB op told me, instead lets try a close friend.

llor

2 with ass

Roll pls PLS

Nigger where you even on the other thread?

That would totally give away who he is, faggot.
Do it OP.

Do it OP.

fuck yea op, good call, were done with nig nog posts

Look nigger you're getting raped

some1 got backstory? just tuning in

lol it isnt personal, she paid me to hack this account

Your girlfriend is carrying the next generation of Allah's soldiers.
ALLAH Akbar

SJWs are coming fam they are coming for us all.

Say it to one of her friends then

Just say "Lol, it's me your girlfriend's name I have bean making the pranks of you"

do we have a sauce of this

Winrar

Rool

Ask for this and tell her if they ever think about legal action you will show the pics to everyone who uses the internet, but only if they take legal action.

send him this

Kek

top kek

Laughing out loud

Roll

This is getting lame. No results.

Is someone recording this?

Roll again

thought you wanted me to catch a plane from russia and fly over to the bathroom

oh man... this thread..
>much potential
>op a faget

Say "Have you ever had a suspicion that she is cheating on you? Well you should know she is. She has fucked with too many people and that is why this happened. Everyone knows she is a slut"

OP used his ex girlfriend's fb account (who allegedly cheated on him) to ruin her newest relationship.
It didn't work so now OP changed her password and email so she can't get on and is just fucking with them now.

Re roll

OP bring in more action, it's getting boring...

they think hes some uber international hacker why give himself away

Roll for this

I just found a convo of your gf talking to other dudes and it doesnt look good for you matey.
I was joking but damn i didnt know she was playing you this hard. Still i find this funny but you need a good conversation with her.

I guess but how else might he rustle bf's jimmies? I mean he is just gunna be annoyed and that's it. Why stop there? Is this all the hell we can raise?

that works, roll for it

Say that she has been called on by the Islamic caliphate

this for a fucking furry, dick.