Some news on No Mans Sky

Some news on No Mans Sky

The most recent delay can be a very bad sign. It's making some people think the game may end up being poor quality, but its also started the rumor of a possible beta.

youtube.com/watch?v=D6DKXrtXTPA&feature=youtu.be

What is everyone's feelings on this? Do you think the delay is a big deal or is it just a little bump in the road? Will there be a beta? Should there be a beta?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bGRMui0MOVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Star Citizen sucks elephant dicks.

I think you're mixing this up with that Stellaris title sir.

i dont judge a game before playing it because im not a dumb ass twat who just allows others opinions to become mine instead of making my own assessment like i was actually born with my own brain.

faggot
my feelings. kill yourself your grey fucking sheep.

I was always skeptical about procedural generated landscapes. No matter what some developers say it never looks good.

wow man you're such a radical free thinker. so cool, majorly edgy bud.

Thats a great point and even the developers have mentioned that. I'm pretty sure they have straight up said there are going to be worlds that are broken. There's now way around it. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

>free thinker
>literally asking people to make up his opinion for him

maybe people will see this awesome game and think im awesome for being a fan.

keep suckin dick idiot faggot.
>https://twitter.com/AskPlayStation/status/735855189496717312?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I am not a free thinker I am a spambot.

dunno why the fuck it doesnt work sometimes, but here you go idiot.

Elite Dangerous is already out and doesnt assault your eyes with bloom. Why do you need this game?

>https://twitter.com/AskPlayStation/status/735855189496717312?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
>Implying someone who makes 12 dollars an hour managing a Playstation social network is going to have this kind of information. Ya ok bud

keep believing kotaku then.

ME GUSTA

Bioshock Infinite was delayed repeatedly...

But your perception of the world is shaped by what people told you in your early age and it's a continueing process wich some people call learning.

Can you land on planets in ED?

yeah, with nothing on them, or atmosphere.

Well Kotaku also got their info from a low level employee. this one at gamestop. but the story they provided doesn't sound made up. I wouldn't be surprised if it were delayed. They are being to ambitious for their size IMO.

They need to add a coop component, it's gonna be pretty fucking boring if you can play with other people.

Agreed. Thats one thing that is bugging me. They have the capability of making this way cooler if you can explore with a friend but they fucked that up.

not sure why the ppl that manage the playstation.us.support.com would lie to one million fans.

Dude this fucking game is going to be complete ass, like im not even doing to make you guys angry or doing it for a goof. Like man this is going to be some RNG redundant exploration bullshit thats going to get old after like 10 hours. The fucking company thats making this is charging 60 FUCKING DOLLARS for this shit show. Like that should be a big fucking red sign that says "CASH GRAB". Like i dont know what people are expecting from this game like do they think its going to be like Star Citizens? They devs even say its going to be completely randomly generated, like that alone should be another sign of a bad game. Like i said being completely serious here this game is going to be shit, i'd put money on it.

its a singer player game. not a mmo. go play other things.

Its got a multiplayer system but like you cant join someones game you can stumble upon someone and find people at the center but not like join directly.

ED= procedural generated, SC has the planets that will use the same system. stop being an idiot pls.

I use to work at a call center. I'd take calls about Stouffers frozen meals. We changed the pepperoni and sauce on the french bread pizzas. I knew this cause i ate them everyday. We received 100 calls a day about it, but we had to tell them there was no change. Because we were never told there was a changed. Over 20 thousand people across social media asked. They all got a lie as a response.

Don't just talk because you can idiot. You don't even know how the world works in the slightest. Companies lie CONSTANTLY.

like, you are complaining about 60 bucks, like thats not even a lot, like not even

yes it doesnt have a wing system, a lobby system, a chat system, not even the names on their head.

There’s going to be bases and the ability to craft things or trade on those planets, it seems. I played the original E:D but haven’t been much up to date recently.

For a fucking indie game thats going to be trash it is.

true, and unless they are found out they will keep doing it if there is money to be made..

I use to work at a call center and I would answer calls about Stouffers Frozen Meals. We had 100 calls a day about the pepperoni and sauce changing on our French Bread pizza. I knew for a fact the ingredients were changed as it was something I ate often.

Yet we had to LIE to customers for 3 months. Every day. Because Nestle never told us they changed it. So we couldn't say they did. That's not counting the thousands of people on social media.

Companies Lie pleb. Stop talking because you seem like you have the lowest functioning autism around.

im sure is very beneficial to a company to lie its customers. and then the truth to go out, and not get affected in the slightest. cough "volkswagen" cough. and many more. bussiness go down for less than a lie, you idiot.

yeah it's a little steep for an indie game but its all about how much value you get out of it ..if this game entertains me for a week then i will be satisfied

i posted this twice cause fuck niggas

I never said they didn't idiot. Where did I say companies are not effected by lies? lmfao. You're trying real hard not to be slow eh?

Why even post if you're not trying to get a rise out of someone?

am i seeing double, or are there two former employees of stouffers frozen meals here? i need to lie down.

a post so nice it got posted twice

At least I have no anime saved fucking weeb.

>doesnt assault your eyes with bloom

it doesn't assault your anything with anything because it's just you flying around in the emptiness of nothing ever happens until you grow board and get a good game instead

you can be attacked in space ya know

wow you can be attacked, holy shit i take everything back the game is amazing, you can be attacked wow

i went to the doctor last week he asked me why i was there, i said i played elite dangerous, he said i have 3 months left

>board

I hope English isn't your first language.

the first language that i had had had not been easy either

So you're an utter fucking retard, is what you're saying. You can't write a legible sentence and you're trying to act like you're a free thinker, which nobody is. Fucking 12 year old.

And people are judging the game because if you weren't 12 you'd know that when games get delayed repeatedly like this they almost always turn out to be shit.

I hope you're better at it at least....

>when games get delayed repeatedly

Not that user, but it's done when it's done usually makes a good game. -- Valve.

>repeatedly
Fuck this meme. The game hasn't even been delayed ONCE yet. Kill yourself you fucking retard.

It was delayed in 2013 after a flood. You would know if you watched my informative video.

Use the knowledge you can get before you talk young one.

Whoever pays more than 40 bucks of a game is fucking retarded.

It didn't have a release date before June.

Nan anyone who pays that much for mirrors edge catalyst is retarded. That cannot be justified.

You can argue this is worth $60 based on all the planets alone.

That doesn't mean the flood didn't delay the fucking release. Just because they didn't have one published doesn't mean they weren't delayed due to losing all their damn work. lmfao.

Never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game.

The only 2 games I plan on playing this year are mirror's edge and no mans sky.

>Autism Speaks
>The posts

This image is amazing

based on those life choices..i bet you also dropped out of school.

You're amazing, user-kun

Then you're a bad judge of character.

at least i'm white.

Maybe they are just taking some time to add some more planets

>user's Told Status: Niggas of a feather, flock together but are actually white
Also, dubs of truth.

People will play this game for less time than what they've spent hyping it.

Probably the most likely thing that has been said in this thread.

ily

NOWHERE it says the word delayed!
It just says the date changed!

Why right away think bad news? E3 coming soon, maybe we'll have a nice surprise!

Every gameplay vid makes everything outside of flying around in space look bland as fuck, combat and animations look particularly bad

Well they've been hyping it for what, 3 years? Safe to assume the community won't last that long on a game where you literally do nothing

Well usually when a developer changes the release to "comings soon" it's anything but nice. But HG isn't your usual developer....
I think they are really pushing the fact that "you can go anywhere, like really ANYWHERE" for that reason alone.

>had had had
Holy fuck bro

>hadtrick

Can't stand E3 hyped garbage anymore

i mean to be fair this game had like 3 minutes to show off at E3 05.

15 you mean.

Here is a video of all the trailers there are available (since 2013) + their E3 presentation. The whole video is 17 minutes long. 14 minutes being a trailer, 3 minutes being the presentation.

You're wrong and an idiot. You had the answer at your finger tips but you decided to talk out your ass. The internet is an open book test you are all fucking failing. lololol

youtube.com/watch?v=bGRMui0MOVE

Goddam why are people comparing this to ed and star citzen? The thing id think its most comparable to is spore. Like spore run by a fractal hologram.

is this game still single player only?

if a game based on exploration isn't online multiplayer... or even mmo... what's the point?

If a game based on exploration had millions of people who had been everywhere before you, what's the point of that?

maybe some planets in the real universe are broken too?

It is still single player only, and I agree they are missing out on a yuge opportunity.

I guess that's impossible for us to know right now lol but gameplay wise that isn't something I would like to see. =]

I thought it was multiplayer only but the chance of encountering another player is remote due to the size of the playable area?

I don't see the comparison to spore. Art design maybe a bit but other than that they aren't very similar.

This is true however things you do in your world will not effect theres. IE. If you blow a hole in a mountain they will not see it. That really made me sad to hear. We won't even be able to discover any left behind things of other players if we DO happen to land on the same planet.

If you really want multiplayer just watch eachothers twitch feeds. Billions of systems guys the game aint about multiplay, its bout you being the ONLY one seeing what you see and doing what you do... EVER!

AH THERE ARE SO MANY POSSIBILITIES IM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD BE EXCITED OR SCARED HELP MY AUTISM IS SHOWING!

for real though good point

i remember Human Resources, and i don't trust any cunts that give you the opportunity to pre-pay for anything.

Jesus people, The game, yes you lost, Will be boring within 3 weeks.
>First week: Fucking awesome
>Second week: close to have 100% upgraded suit+ship
>third week: nothing new, every planet will be somewhat the same seed.
>finding the center: Probably too boring to fly there.

Never pay more than 10 bucks for a computer game.

Why pay at all?

when you exsplain this game it soudns amazing. looks like shit, has indie faggit graphics and probably will run shittier then gabe.

because some people aren't black.

I Never really trusted the devs to deliver the expectations they set for no mans sky