This is considered an elite "athlete" in america

>this is considered an elite "athlete" in america

What the swag did you just fucking yolo about me, you little wayne? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SwagFags, and I've been involved in numerous Obey Records , and I have over 300 confirmed Swaggers. I am trained in wearing snapbacks and I'm the top poser in the entire Swagfag Army. You are nothing to me but just another No swag. I will swag you the fuck out with swagger the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking hashtags. You think you can get away with not taking pictures in the mirror over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my mom, she has alot of swag, and your ratchet ass is being traced right now so you better prepare for the yolo, nigga. The yolo that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your swag. You're fucking dead, nigga. I can swag anywhere, anytime, and I can swag in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my baggy skinny jeans. Not only am I extensively trained in having plugs and snake bites, but I have access to the entire Hollister store. and I will use it to its full swagginess to wipe your miserable swag off the face of tumblr, you little Non-trend follower. I will swag yolo all over you and you will swag in it. You're fucking dead, nigga.

The fuck you tryna say nigga? You finna flex playa?

what sport does he play if a team sport what position?

does his man boobs help?
what about his height and weight?

pls respond

#healthyateverysize

No it's not.

However OP is a pathetic loser who thinks that by posting obvious nonsense like this they will get responses and then feel good about their dickless life because they had a thread on Sup Forums that lasted a few minutes.

and only faggots are interested in sports

>No it's not.

Yes it is, its name is Terrence Cody

I bet he could outrun your neckbeard ass OP

I actually doubt it.

No he can't.

this is considered a brave man in europe

Yes.

An athlete is somebody who competes in a sport.

Babe Ruth was a fat fuck.

usa.
wins olympic medal count every time.
kiss our ass.

Yeah only because of swimming which has 28837383 medals up for grabs as opposed to most sports which only have 1 medal.

I think he might be able to...

bread

Kek
Linemen have been known to lift cars up for funzies. Just because he looks fat doesn't mean he's weak or slow by any standard. That man can out run you almost guaranteed ontop of having twice your reaction speed and being able to squat/lift anywhere from 4x 5x what you'd dream to do.

Except America always looses at the sports that matter. Like gymnastics, wrestling, and weightlifting. Quality over quantity, you cuck.

Fatass spotted, umad amerilard?

A black guy is faster than white guys at running? Holy shit who would've guessed that..

Oh amurica.

Justin Beiber has more record sales than bands like Animals as Leaders but he is still a talent-less asshole. See how that works?

Those are events, not sports. Wrestling is a sport I guess, but weightlifting and gymnastics are definitely just events.

Nobody who makes it is talentless. Too many trying to get there. You may not like someone - but face it - they are 10000s of times more talented than you, more dedicated, and more disciplined.
Gee, actually - you are pretty much a loser.

he's not talentless, he just makes music that you don't like. he can almost definitely play more instruments than you can.

Post a pic of yourself, but you won't. Fuckin LOSER, you are considered an elite fucking waste everywhere in the world. Just sit back and accept that OP. you furious virgin

A man with well over 100 lbs on them is faster than they are.

How the fuck do you differentiate between between events and sports? That is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. Believe it or not, there is a fucking committee with thousands of regulations that sits around all day and determines what is and what isn't a sport. Weightlifting and gymnastics are sports as per the regulations and the committee.

Why don't you exclaim your love for biebs publically? Faggot

I've played classical guitar for 24 years. Beiber literally knows fuck all about music. He is incapable of playing a fucking kazoo but he has a good voice. That's why he is famous. Natural talent. There is no hard work there aside from probably being forced to take some classes so he doesn't waste studio manager's time.

Lol you got called on on being a faggot and now you're gonna deflect like that? Really, loser?

Yeah, lots of gymnastics leagues out there buddy, when does weightlifting season start? Faggot...that's the difference between events and sports.

he plays piano and guitar.

You're incorrect.

False

>these are considered an "elite" athlete in Europoor.

Hes an offensive lineman you faggot fucking bitch. He gets payed to be fat. Fucking retarded faggot ass nigger jew bitch

What are you on about? There are leagues with different rules for football, basketball, and all these other traditional sports. If your definition of sport is based on that, sorry you're wrong.

Weightlifting is a year round sport. Being someone who does it competitively, I pick and choose which events I want to get ready for. You just have to compete in the big events if you want to get anywhere in the sport. It's a different training style. You are either preparing for a meet or you are in your off phase getting stronger, resting, or doing rehab/conditioning. There is no specific "season". You make no fucking sense.

He is fucking god awful at both. I've heard him play numerous times.

Lol yet he's paid to play horribly. What about you faggot?

Yet he still probably runs a 4.6 40

That was the whole point I was making, you illiterate fucktard. Being famous and rich doesn't mean you are talented.

I came from the front page to tell you that you're a fucking retard and that's not an argument

this thread has been posted basically daily for like what 7-8 years now?

Is chess a sport?

Mmmh...

18-1

No it isn't. It's a game.
Weightlifting and Gymnastics are sports.
By definition.

Jealous of a fucking pop star. The jealousy is painfully obvious guys.

Yea Europeans are ass mad 24/7 ops gonna reroll this thread when it 404s to an American hate thread it will just be another circle jerk

All these assblasted yurocucks

By this definition it is actually.

Its THIS thread again

yes

He moron. No one is jealous. It's called making a point. It's called an analogy. Just because America gets a lot of medals at the Olympics doesn't mean that America is generally good at sports. Any country can win a gold medal if the other teams don't bother to show up, care, or train very hard for the sport. That is why America always looses at weightlifting, gymnastics, and wrestling. Because Russia, Bulgaria, and China actually care about them and actually field decent teams. Hence the quality over quantity analogy about Beiber.

By the olympic comittee's definition it is too.

I was talking about Justin Bieber, you dumb foreign faggot.

it's also considered
>slim, smart, and preferable to a white husband...in america

it's not their fault they're all fat useless retards, give em a break OP

You missed the point like 10 times. I can tell you're an Americunt. You can't understand your own language.

You're the one failing at communication.

>this is considered "royalty" in europe

Ok Americunt. Back to McDonald's you go with your welfare check.

Fellow Americans dont be mad, poor yurobros need to vent somewhere.

>10/10
>would smash

Ad hominem, the tool of the defeated. Good luck being entirely inferior in every way, trash.

He is not elite.. just an athlete. So fuck you and your gay thread yuropoor, Mohammed is calling for you

You're American. The second you were born, you lost. The rest of the world laughs at progressively stupid you cunts get each year.

He's in the NFL, so by definition he's elite.

haha, Americans.... Are you for real nigger?

You're still butchering your communication. Wanna backspace and try again, faggot?

Sorry buddy but America is and will be the greatest nation on earth. You had your time but now mohammad rules tour lands.

>this is considered a "sport" in europe

He's elite compared to high scool and college players, but definitely not if you compare him to the rest of the nfl

>Isn't the best at education
>>Isn't the best at sports
>>Isn't the best in economics
>>Isn't the best in general welfare of public
>Has the highest rates of imprisonment of any country on the earth

Please explain how America is the greatest again?

uhh jordan burroughs

And this is considered an elite athlete in Japan.
Your point?

Get rid of knives? No wonder your food tastes like shit.

>implying mashed potatoes and gravy or whatever the fuck you ameritards stuff down your fat throats doesn't taste like shit

Because we're not blood pudding eating chav's like you.

>mfw sumo looks healthier than the nigger

>wins olympic medal count every time
except every winter olympics

Fuck you nigger, you assholes invented bangers and mash!

>this is considered an "elite" athlete in europe

Yeah and you niggers came along and ruined it like everything else.

Best colleges.
Most medals, plus football not pussy soccer.
Biggest economy in the world.
Fuck niggers and welfare.
Fuck niggers and send them all to jail.

who gives a shit about ice dancing

>not an argument.
>America still isn't the best at anything aside from being moozlim cucks and pc cunts.

This is considered woman of the year in Murica. LOL

ohhhhh.. bitch please... nasty ass haggas and dry mashed potatoes with smashed english peas.. yech. actually sounds good right now.

We invented Sup Forums.

:Drops mic:

Console fag detected. Christ if britbongs couldnt fall any lower.

Best colleges because we come over and raise your shit GPA averages.

Most medals =/= best
biggest =/= best (Look at Qatar. Small economy, higher GDP)

So why the fuck aren't you in jail then?

who gives a shit about grown men playing in a pool

Handegg is made for fat cucks and 400 pound nig nogs.