Rate my wife Sup Forums. Tell me if you would fuck her. She's 31 and had 2 kids in the last 3 years...

Rate my wife Sup Forums. Tell me if you would fuck her. She's 31 and had 2 kids in the last 3 years. Sorry about the bad quality and the fact that she's leaning over.

Hell yeah id fuck her! Got more pics?

Bump

No just took one candid last night. First time I've ever done that.

Glad you like her body though.

Bummer man, she is hot. Id love to see more of her.

I'm gonna get more soon and post so be on the look out.

are you the same guy that posted a pic of her at the sink in a t shirt and panties a few days ago? if so you really stepped up your game with your pics. well done.

Send me your email and ill send you some pics of my wife. She has a similar body to your wife...and that way when you get more we csn trade.

Yes it's me! Thanks.

Nah just look out for my future posts.

haha good for you man. i can't believe op actually delivered! i enjoy the pics and she's pretty hot so keep 'em coming user. i look forward to more!

Thanks man what you wanna see next time? And would you fuck her?

try to get a nice ass shot. if you can get one from behind of her bending over that would be awesome. and hell yes i'd fuck her brains out. does she give a good bj?

Post the sink pic!

Ok. Yea she does. I wish I had taken a pic of her when we first started fucking 7 years ago to compare but oh well.

There it is.

Christ, weren't you doing this last night, too? Get a life...

Have one. It's awesome.

enjoying losing half your shit, custody of your children and a slow descent into depression

Why would that happen?

Hell yeah. I would grab hold of those torpedo titties and pound her turd cutter

Go on...

would you user?

Also the reason her tits look like that is because she's breastfeeding and they're full of milk. They're normally smaller and more firm.

Cmon man I need more!!

True that. The best way to fuck another man's wife is in the ass.

she's probably cute when trying to be sexy, and not candid in the shower

her body is great for having children and being over 30, too

Thanks for the feedback bro. She definitely is sexy when trying.

Ewww :(

Let's see your girl's ass.

dumpy/10

And would you fuck her??

YES, i would fuck her repeatedly

I would watch

Tell me how.