What are your thoughts on Transgender people?

What are your thoughts on Transgender people?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/science/comments/4l4wcb/science_ama_series_im_dr_kate_greenberg_of_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are mentally ill.

Said what needed to be said
thread over

you can identify all you want. if you still have a penis, you're not a woman

/thread

Amen

This, just like people with imaginary friends or voices in their heads. Some of them are just people desperate for attention and they will never harm themselves and should be ignored, but others are truly ill and need help before they cause themselves injuries.

I they want to be called a man or woman why stop them?

This.

so are men with foot fetishes

Because they lost grip on reality and need help.

Because reinforcement of shitty behavior doesn't end it.

It's a legitimate state of being, but some people are taking gender beyond m/f/none (which includes trans) and that's where I draw the line. You can feel that your body doesn't match your mind but your mind can't be meant for a dragon or attack helicopter, it's a mental disorder at that point, not genetics.

>Transgender
Made up nonsense word.
If some man wants to pretend to be a woman, that is his business. He does not have the right to compel me or anyone else to join his fantasy.

Because when they want to be called the wrong sex, they are wanting other people to participate in their delusion.

That's a silly distinction. It is no more deranged to be otherkin than to think you're a woman when you're biologically male.

Thoughts on transgender people
Transgender people
> people
Don't make me laugh

I don't care what people want to do to their body but let's call it for what it is. You can turn your penis inside out, take all the estrogen you want / attach a 'penis' and take all the testosterone you want, but you are still and always will biologically be a male or female. You cannot change that.

But they don't bother me. If I see someone who looks like a girl or man, I'll address them as such. Just like I'd address a drag queen as a woman. It's when you start this "learn my nouns and pronouns, I'm a fox autobot super nintendo waifu" gender that you need to be thrown in a mental institute or exterminated.

b/ ops

Agreed absolutely. I think everyone should have their human rights and shit, but due to all the constant complaining about pretty much everything I've basically stopped caring.

>transgender
>people
wut

I think they have a problem and it's disgusting.

You're being too general

Why do you care ?

Did someone say trap thread?

Why does a man who wants to be a girl care if I call him a man? Won't he respect MY truth?

Did someone say you're a homo?

I am one, and no I'm not mentally ill.

We're just like everybody else so I have no opinion.

I don't care about trans people even a little bit.
I think all this bullshit gender politics is just distracts us from the real problems at hand i.e. The environment

Indifferent, We let gays and autists walk the streets so why not these weirdos?

As long as I'm not legally required to call them xir or vam they're not my problem.

How about those transgender individuals where their sexuality becomes their entire personality? It's honestly worse than those whores on shows like Tallafornia or Geordie Shore because THEY at least have a biological excuse for cramming shit up their various holes. Then they get a swelled head because people buy them shit in order to watch them masturbate.

Masturbation is not a marketable skill.

>I am one
>I'm not mentally ill.
Choose one

That person could very well respect your truth
Most ransgender people don't go around telling everyone they're transgender and they don't all hate to be reminded they used to be the opposite gender, so that's not a general issue.

Name?

checked

and i'm sorry your brain doesn't work properly

>masturbation is not a marketable skill
I would be a rich man If it was

Implying that bitch doesn't look well done deranged

GID is a mental disorder
But I think it is largely caused by environmental factors.
But I also don't know anything about it, so don't listen to me

Man I had a landlord who was married both were white they had a black daughter and randomly he decides to become a transgender and I'm like....wtf is going on with that family.

I don't know about the rest of you Sup Forumsro's, but if this chick decided she was a Man, I'd instantaneously turn Gay...

They probably adopted the kid

Okay suit yourself bigot, I'm a female just born in the wrong body.

Better?

Look here fuckboy, the thing is that I'm not sure what you're so desperate to prove to some user on the internet, maybe point all your rage towards yourself not everyone else like the piece of shit you were raised to be, oh and one more thing see you'll probably read this whole post because you're such a pathetic character that you just can't let something go and you'll keep replying to me until you've realized I left this thread long ago and then you'll try to find someone else but in your heart you'll always know that you are the reason this worlds is shit, you are the reason this world and it's humankind is doomed, you alone are the cancer.

You look like the fat chick from buzzfeed.

Nah I knew them for years she was the wife's biological daughter but nobody knew how she was black

I had nothing against them. Until they started pushing their agenda down everyone's throats.

Not sure.

Being Gay or Transgender is no different than any other mental condition. Aspie's and Autists didn't "choose" to have their wires crossed in their heads, any more than the rest of us Alpha's chose to have our famously large cocks. It's just genetics.

That said, opening the bathroom door to people who "self-declare" themselves Trans would seem to allow a great opportunity for the Creep Shot crowd to gather some more footage...

Just sayin.

Obviously.

And I wish that they'd stfu already; no one cares about your faggot agenda.

Clearly you didn't leave this thread if you're still here. So I can't naturally have children, I can adopt an unwanted child if I see fit someday, and let's be honest that makes me an even better person giving an unwanted child a real chance.

I only know one Trans person. It is a waste of flesh. Just an all around terrible person, really.

how else would one become trans besides self-declaration? A doctor's note? Get a prescription for a vag?

I used to know a dude who is now transgender. That man is dead. Every thing I enjoyed about his conversation or company has vanished in favor of more hollow rhetoric about gender.

One bad trans person means they are all bad. Just like if an Asian person meets one white deadbeat whites are all deadbeats.

No more deranged than a trap

reddit.com/r/science/comments/4l4wcb/science_ama_series_im_dr_kate_greenberg_of_the/

I disagree. Just this one i know is bad. There is a chance i could meet a good one, but for now i'm 1/1 on the trans/bad people score.

They didnt, politicians did. They just stood up for themselves.

All you are is a body, so you can't be "born in the wrong body," which implies that you are somehow not a body.
You were born a man, you are a man, and you will die a man.

The point is any schmo could walk into the Women's Bathroom and if questioned could say "it's ok, I'm Trans - I just dressed like a Man today because I was visiting my Catholic Mom" and then stroll right in.

Under the current "new rules" anyone who stops him would be guilty of a hate-crime.

So - imagine that exact scenario happening - but the dude is a creeper. He could walk by each stall and put his camera under it and get shots of women sitting on toilets and then stroll right out.

......clearly I think I've thought about this too much... Maybe I need to turn myself in...

kek.

They're mentally ill perverts and destined to a miserable eternity in hell. Along with those sickos who list after them. A thirsts are in for quite a shock when they die.

The fact that someone with a profound mental illness can adopt a child is depressing, I agree.

Mutant McMutant

lmao

I'm really sexually attracted to FtM transboys.

I remember one that had this really rad huge clit that was seriously not even the smallest dick I've seen.

He would usually fist my hole into a gaping mess and got off from fucking it with his clit. It got hard and everything.

I mean at that point I didn't feel it too much but it was hot having him cum in me and he always pulled my hair and talked down to me. Sooooo hot.

When did reddit links become anything other than cancer?

Anti-trans laws wont stop a legit trans person from using the restroom. They will continue their business and you'd literally never know.

Have you thought of killing yourself?

Yet you're supposing that there is such a thing as a male or female essence

hot

/thread

I feel sorry for real Tranny's, and Traps too, and for Faggots (the real ones).

It would suck to want to either be a woman, or want to look like a woman, or want to suck cock when you're a dude.

But I'm like "whatever, dude" when it comes to this whole issue. Whatever floats someone's boat - and if they are going to go to Hell, let them go there in their own way. Leave them be.

And if a dad beat the living shit out of some creepy degenerate tranny who followed his daughter into the bathroom, no jury would convict.

slaveclass

Biology.
Liberals are supposed to be all about science, but with tranny bullshit, it all becomes entirely metaphysical.

Nah I'm having too much fun with life's awesome sexual adventures and unknown pleasures that you are too scared to experience.

Youd likely not know, and chances are that person isnt trans at all. In fact, more cis women have been kicked out of the bathroom than transgender people under that law.

I honestly don't, now stop trying to force me to.

I'm a liberal and I don't give a shit about trans people
Kys

Unless one tries to fuck me without being up front about it, don't care. Now with that being said I don't think we need a law for the bathroom because making laws like this are stupid. Does anybody remember 2015 and how many stories there were about trans using the bathroom? Oh right none. This shit is just retarded. People are freaking out (on both sides of the issues) for a 0.3% of the population.

My biggest issue is the way the government is using the board of education to force it down a state's throat. Education falls under the state. I get having a board of education to standardize things across the nation as people do move, but using it for politically motivated garbage is just garbage.

Biology is my field of study. You'd be surprised if you knew how many ways there are for a human being to be intersex.

You'd be surprised to find that no one gives a shit except faggots and biologists.

Clearly you care. You wouldnt be making a big deal about it.

My 15 year old son is stoked about using the Girls Shower in school, however.

His new mantra is "God Bless Obama"...

kek. My spawn is a perv like his ol' man...

I know right! I was so sad when he moved, I had gleefully sucked that clit for hours.

Which is another thing, FtM front hole smells like the single greatest thing in the world. Vag + musky man scent...

*tingles inside*

this

I don't care if it has a dick or vagina, if it's cuddly will cuddle, if it's crazy as shit will avoid.

>I'm a liberal
>I don't hold liberal views
faggot

Why do you guys complain so much? Why not just do your thing and keep it to yourself?

I just threw up in my mouth reading your comment.

this

>Under the current "new rules" anyone who stops him would be guilty of a hate-crime.
Except this incident would be filed. When it popped up again, cops would know some janky shit was up and fake trans person would be prosecuted.
>laws wont stop
Creating a law won't stop criminals either.

Everyone is losing their goddamn mind over this issue.

Okay user. Take care.

You'd be surprised how retarded it sounds to claim that the cancer of traps has anything to do with the infinitely more rare condition you're describing.

>Son
>15
>underage ban

With that being said, understand that if I was a HS senior and my sister was in the bathroom/shower when your son walks in, I still beat the fuck out of him later that day. He gets an eye full but then he gets two black eyes. And I didnt even like my sister when I was in HS, but its still my job to beat the shit out of little fucks like that