Draw thread

draw thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/k6HGL
glenngarth.tumblr.com/tagged/nsfw
glenngarth.tumblr.com/tagged/it-hunter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss mundy

How often do you visit by the way? As much as I enjoy making fun of you the face is still cute.

/r/ Moss bathing in a pond

More refs. imgur.com/a/k6HGL

what do you guys think about glenn garth's art?

glenngarth.tumblr.com/tagged/nsfw
glenngarth.tumblr.com/tagged/it-hunter

[ Depressive ]auto correct doesn't correct me on it so it might me.
who'd a thunk
It's not specific people,I'm saying in general,people like to talk shit and stir shit up and then pretend they dindu noffin,everyone has the capacity for this,this is not an accusation or an attack on your character despite you yourself making it clear you enjoy it.

and I understand it's Sup Forums and I know what kind of place it is,but it's still gross,it's like when you go to cheap dive in chinatown and you see a cockroach,the area is dirty and known to have them,but it's still disgusting.

and I guess you're right,this isn't really an argument or debate but an exchange of opinions.

not often.

i miss cian

a shitty thumbnail of scooby doo isnt a fucking token op image for a drawthread. stop it.

a more enjoyable bawble style, still not my cup of tea but easier to look at

Banq please wrap your pantsu around my dick and give handjob

I prefer SovietCatParty. She draws soft looking shit.

Awww!~

banq rarely do requests from anons. He only roleplay with other drawfags I think he hates us or something

no motivation. what do? maybe coffee

i do appreciate this attention to detail in his certain doodles
does remind me of bawble's style now that i look at it

>it's like when you go to cheap dive in chinatown
If you KNOW where you're going and you keep going there after seeing how disgusting it is, than it's your own fault for going there even when YOU have a problem with you.

>I'm saying in general,
No call out the names of people who do bad shit and try to pass it off as normal, because you can't bring up an in general pass over onto everyone. There isn't anyone anymore who is like that because they usually fucking leave.

>ot an accusation or an attack on your character despite you yourself making it clear you enjoy it.
I enjoy arguing, shitting on people is a sideline bonus but I don't act like it's normal or I didn't do anything.

>but an exchange of opinions.
the lesser extent of your opinion is no at first THEN you agree.

Not use motivation as the fuel to make you draw. Instead draw what you want drawn.

For the user asking about the schedule.

You end up posting list in last thread? If so, I missed it.

Sorry, spent all thread talking about penises while I play browser games.

I need a nap.

Its kinda the thing though, too much line detail without any color detail gives a grimey sense of detail, like looking at a very high quality mirror up close

Thanks!

Here :)

It's okay maybe next time. Thanks anyway Banq!

I'm not saying I can't take it,just that it's a shame to see when ti gets to others.
and I don't do call outs because of how this community is,and I really was speaking in general terms.
things happen and no one owns up,but people are more than happy to slide it under the rug in a "you forget about this and I forget about the one time you did the thing" kind of way.
and I don't really agree with you is all.
I don't have the time anymore.

Nap on my dick.

>just that it's a shame to see when ti gets to others.
They should know what they got themselves into.

>things happen and no one owns up,but people are more than happy to slide it under the rug in a "you forget about this and I forget about the one time you did the thing" kind of way.
Name one time that happened.

>and I don't really agree with you is all.
I said you had your head up your ass, you agreed and commented on how nice it smells. I said your stale and you didn't disagree. You even stopped arguing about the high horse bit because you knew that was a losing battle for you.

No problem.

Well yeah, but when you're somebody like me all you can really do is lurk and post text, yaknow?

requesting nipple piercings :3

i dont want to draw anything, i just want to make progress by practicing. i was gonna do some gesture drawings, but now isnt the right time. i need to do some other things.

well it's still sad and stuff
man the community implodes on itself constantly every 6 months.
there's been the time Hellstroem was driven out.
Punk was harassed til he gave up Scribble Chan.
and then there's all the constant leakage of people's personal info,even if that person is shitty,doing that is equally or more shitty then whatever they did.

no one owns up to it,and yeah it's because they don't want to be seen as bad,just saying it does happen.

and I never said I wasn't on a high horse,I wanted to know what you meant,and even if I am on a high horse,it's not really a bad thing
ah,dude,just pick up drawing.
do it for fun.

taking requests

Tried it. Didn't like it.

Thread's going a little quiet.

dude booty

>i dont want to draw anything,
>i just want to make progress by practicing
what.

>there's been the time Hellstroem was driven out.
He left on his own the last time and the time before that you weren't even around. EHG admitted that once he did it too. The other time was user shit.

>Punk was harassed til he gave up Scribble Chan.
Ex fucking dee, he was harassed because he did a shit show job trying to handle a site at all. No one has actually put that under the rug and went on with it. People will still talk about how he tried to man handle a tournament I STILL got done.

>and then there's all the constant leakage of people's personal info,even if that person is shitty,
Except I admitted to leaking Miles Viele's information in the same thread that was posted in. In other cases the information that is leaked out is information the original poster LET'S leak out. I pulled out fake ass information that I knew would've been leaked out and it did. You people just don't plan for this shit.

>and even if I am on a high horse,it's not really a bad thing
>It's not a bad thing to be a condescending shithead towards a large group of people
Wew lad.

pshhh

Translators note: I don't want to do it

>Punk was harassed til he gave up Scribble Chan.
Okay, that's just awful.
Who the fuck did it?

>gets a free website
>gets free service
>shits on the guy for at least trying
>doesn't do a better job himself

kill yourself

>it's your own fault for going there
>They should know what they got themselves into.

So because it's a shitty place, we're just supposed to give up, stop trying to be nice people, and just be douchebags like you?
This attitude is exactly why it's a shitty place. People like you encourage everyone who doesn't want to be around that kind of assholery to leave, and it's not like there's anywhere else for them to go, and even if there were people like you would just follow and make that place equally shitty.

>Ex fucking dee, he was harassed because he did a shit show job trying to handle a site at all
That's suppose to be a valid reason? you're getting free shit and expect google tier quality from a couple of guys?

>People will still talk about how he tried to man handle a tournament I STILL got done.
Oh your tournament went like a charm didn't it?

>Oh your tournament went like a charm didn't it?
You might as well not even call it his tournament. Everyone knows him and his crew were lost until they begged Cadaver to help them manage it. He didn't even handle informing people of the details. That was all Hips.

Wow, Marc is a bigger piece of shit than I thought.

How's that e-fame going for you?

>A man creates a park based off of another man's blueprints and foundation.
>The park is opened to the public.
>While the park is opened to the public at times without warning construction crew will come and and mess things up to cause the people playing in said park to leave.
>They notice that the park is closed or worked on for longer periods of time that they become concerned.
>One person asks if they'd like the help of a seasoned construction worker who knows how to fix the problems.
>The man who created the park says no to this and that the park that he has already opened to the public for some time now is his own way of testing out construction that he's done on his own on and off.
>The people have left things in the park that due to the construction that they are unable to get to.
>They start to complain about the upkeep of the park
>The man then starts to realize that he isn't up for the job of actually having to deal with complaints so he leaves and someone who can steps in.
There you go.

didnt read

we're just supposed to give up, stop trying to be nice people, and just be douchebags like you
Nope, just realize that you're outnumbered by douchebags while you're here.

>This attitude is exactly why it's a shitty place.
I'm just being realistic.

Free shit piggybacking on free shit I put out.

>Oh your tournament went like a charm didn't it?
It actually fucking happened is the difference. We had shit rolling out.

>You might as well not even call it his tournament.
Then who's would it be when people complain about it? I usually see MY name up there, user. I was the face of it, Hips has way better PR than I am and helped a lot with that.

>Everyone knows him and his crew were lost until they begged Cadaver to help them manage it.
We never begged Cadaver and Cadaver asked me to make it first. I asked for advice from someone who already made five tournaments.

It's pretty obvious that EHG wasn't the only one.
but Helly did leave because of all of the negativity. and you assume I wasn't around.
and there needs to be cooperation for the community to flourish.
and Punk did not deserve that.
and I'm not just talking about Trianglefag,he's better off away from this place.
but all those other people still had their info leaked with no explanation,it's till a shit thing to do.
>condescending
as far as I'm concerned I'm talking to you like an adult,if you take it as condescending then clearly you deserve to be treated like a child.
Like dude,is it so hard not to meddle into people's shit?
no not really,people should learn to fucking put their personal biased aside and if they dislike someone,they can just ignore them.
I know you like to argue,I just want to know why?
he was blamed and harassed for any problems the site had,even if it wasn't his fault.
have you tried running a site for bunch of ungrateful kids?

See Entity,this is what happens when peope argue like this,do you actually enjoy people ganging up on you like that?
I don't even like seeing it,it's pretty shitty,shitty result of shitty a shitty environment.

Kill yourself

>public gets a free park built for them
>unforeseen problems occur like a pipe bursting and needs immediate attention thus unnanounced temporary closure
>public still complains for attempts at improvement
>offer no help or support
>"seasoned construction worker" in actuality wants to take control over park

yep , i feel ya there. totally.

>It actually fucking happened is the difference. We had shit rolling out.
same reasoning can be applied to the website existance.

Where are the drawings?
I'm not here to read a novel.

>I was the face of it
And thats pretty much it.
>Hips has way better PR than I am and helped a lot with that.
Yes. She was giving out actual information and helping people while you were busy shitposting at your own contestants.
>I asked for advice from someone who already made five tournaments.
So not only did you not know what you were doing, but you couldn't even communicate what it was you were doing and at times did things that were completely counterproductive to the operation.

GJ.

>translation: you guys are jerks to me and my meme team and now I'm a salty cunt

You draw then.

>
man fea

it's what happens when you give cancer a voice

i lold

>where are the drawings?
Not here, user.

Not fucking here.

>is it so hard not to meddle into people's shit?
thank you, holy fuck
the lack of maturity is downright ridiculous

More like attack him whenever shit went down and paint him as much of a dick as possible and show how supportive you are in public.

Totally not obvious.

youve got to be the change you want to see here. Instead of being EXACTLY LIKE HIM

You let ego cancer take hold on Sup Forums. Now you have to deal with the retards.

I'm really looking forward for Entity's info to be leaked too.
Specially after he leaked Trianglefag's after being butthurt.

I missed Banq?????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo

oh gawd love me pls

Daytime threads suck so much dick.

No clue my dude

don't worry he didn't do shit as usual lol

>It's pretty obvious that EHG wasn't the only one.
Yeah the rest was user.

>but Helly did leave because of all of the negativity.
Should've know what he was getting into.

>and Punk did not deserve that.
If you say so, but at least we have someone who is twice as competent as punk ever was.

>he's better off away from this place.
Hopefully homeless and without school.

>Like dude,is it so hard not to meddle into people's shit?
It's not hard, it's just more fun. Why do you think gossip is a thing, why do you think there are shows just for people to talk and gossip about things THEY AREN'T A PART OF. Because it is fun.

>no not really,people should learn to fucking put their personal biased aside and if they dislike someone,they can just ignore them.
That doesn't work.

>I just want to know why?
Because I enjoy to argue opinions, viewpoints, and what not.

>See Entity,this is what happens when peope argue like this,do you actually enjoy people ganging up on you like that?
It doesn't actually effect me and doesn't surprise me in the least. I knew what would happen.

>unforeseen problems occur like a pipe bursting
>The same pipe keeps bursting over and over again even when there is an event.

>>"seasoned construction worker" in actuality wants to take control over park
He had his own site that he can take control of. Why would he want a shittier one?

>to the website existance.
Which was.........made after my board was constructed and built upon and had plot and stories to actually work up on.

>So not only did you not know what you were doing,
I had the rough idea and wanted to ask someone who had experience if these ideas and what not were fine. And. They. Were.

>More like attack him whenever shit went down and paint him as much of a dick as possible
And?

>show how supportive you are in public.
Are you saying I was two faced when it came to Punk? Oh no no I still called him out even on here.

I ain't got no information.

look at this short novel about a retarded monkey typing

what?

Eyo thread, how goes it? Taking some requests

>be a broken shell of a teenager
>butthurt because you actually have to study to have be a teacher
>meh fuck that noise, I'll just teach online anyway while leeching from my parents
>seek solace online
>get solace from online friends
>shit is boring, let's make drama behind other's back
>hmm drama feels good and makes people just as miserable as me
>I need so much more of it

man faye
>i spelled faye wrong

requesting you fuck off

Who?

Finaly someone's gonna draw something in this thread. Thanks crim.

Requesting a tree with butthurt written in the side growing in an user's ass.

>I had the rough idea
So you didn't know what you were doing.

also

>Hips has way better PR than I am and helped a lot with that.
Yes. She was giving out actual information and helping people while you were busy shitposting at your own contestants.
>I asked for advice from someone who already made five tournaments.
So not only did you not know what you were doing, but you couldn't even communicate what it was you were doing and at times did things that were completely counterproductive to the operation.

GJ.

Chrishop

Oh ops, meant you.

>>The same pipe keeps bursting over and over again even when there is an event.

>different pressure levels caused by different issues cause the pipe to burst, trying to find all the sources takes time

>He had his own site that he can take control of. Why would he want a shittier one?
More influence and control, why not?

>my board

you never had one.

this bitch be ego trippin'

Okay, Entity's kind of a dick in some ways but I can at least forgive him. Chrishop to me is how most people see Entity.

yeah this place must seem so important to them. highschool never ends for some people.

ITT thread finally learns how much of a two-faced douche Marc is

>Okay, Entity's kind of a dick in some ways but I can at least forgive him.

understatement and you don't even know half of it yet.

I still love the drawings so much

such a waste

requesting nothing because im waiting for the good drawfags to arrive like skittles cian and avvi

I've heard of having a stick up your ass, but god damn the whole tree?

newfag

>So you didn't know what you were doing.
I did, just the rough idea is more than no idea and nothing done.

I don't want to be a teacher.
Oops.

>different pressure levels caused by different issues cause the pipe to burst, trying to find all the sources takes time
Increase in pressure is all it takes, lower pressure causes lack of water. It was only one or two types of issues.
>More influence and control, why not?
You're making a strawman that the "seasoned construction worker" is like that.

>you never had one
Then you'd be wrong because I did, it would be called the Beta to Scribblechan. Tumblrchan.

> you don't even know half of it yet
Do tell us user, what else have I done?

kek

>all of this
you literally made no attempt to even defend that,and now you're being an edgelord.

you made me put effort and type stuff,how dare you.
I'm gonna go back to being lazy now if you don't excuse me.
It's because mentally they're still in highschool
even then there's only so much you can do,it has to be cooperation,which is nigh near impossible.
I honestly don't care,I just want ALL of it to stop,I was only asking to what was considered the high horse that I am supposedly on.

does entity do anything except talking?

i dont like his avatar either

Okay. What don't I know?

Anyone have IRL picture of mewpsy?
I will give you her legs picture in exchange.

>SB wuz here
Double saved, thanks breh..

2 Hours and 20 min

he claims to but i sure never fuckin see any of it