Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,
I'm making a website to act as a guide for newfags, and I was wondering what I should put there. Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/adQDL5irRvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping - C'mon nobody has any suggestions? It's not easy writing this shit by yourself

How to Triforce:
>Make a txt with content: "%0|%0" (without "")
>Save as triforce.bat
>doubleclick
>Enjoy flawless triforce

Fuck you too Sup Forums

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll make sure to include a warning not to trust anything on here.

You're welcome

your creditcard info

The only suggestion that should matter is:
Don't
This place is already as shit as can be and you'd only attract more underages like yourself.

Great idea

youtu.be/adQDL5irRvg
He need 100 views

That sounded fucking terrible

also chzeck em

usin sublime text 3, i like this text editor :)
good look with the website

Dubs decides what gif will be the banner picture

Yeah it's good so far, I'm used to notepad++ but this seems to be a bit better for HTML

I've got the base down, but it needs to be more like Sup Forums y'know. It doesn't have that vibe when you read it. Anybody got any ideas on words to replace or sentences to add?

nice dude, thanks.

what are you on about

This is cancer MODS

I never knew what a Rekt was. now I do, thanks.
and anyhow what is a dubs? I see people talking about dubs a lot

this is dubs

I mean this is dubs lol oops

kurwa

rerollyyroll

roll for daddy

daddy displeased

this as to be some kind of sick joke

Dubs is when the last two numbers of a post r the same, trips are 3, quads are 4, and so on

A couple of Trojans

Hey you have 88 dubes!! good job user.

here you go

there is no need you faggot there is already a fucking guide for newfags

This will be a lot easier now, thanks

make it a legitime guide so the future newfags are atleast a quarter less cancerous

B-b-but by guiding a guide you are guiding the newfags away from immersive learning? I-...isn't that... the best method of learning? Are you a jaded oldfag trying fruitlessly to distract the childish masses?

bonus points: put the .bat file into the folder C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

What happens if done, lemme know, want to send it to some peps now that exams started, etc everyone want my notes,... I'll send thisbinstead

just turn off the computer like a forced restart

Just closes the session on Win8 and upper

Isnt that what lurkmore is for? Redundant idea is redundant newfag op