I've got a scat fetish, how do I bring this up with my asian gf?

I've got a scat fetish, how do I bring this up with my asian gf?

Start eating her asshole and take it from there. Don't push it, just let it evolve from there.

You don't ...way too risky to bring up. It could damage your relationship if she isnt into it

How/where can I watch the full scene? Women testing themselves to shit the most is awesome!

lol, nigga how she gonna go from getting her ass licked to shitting in a dish for me

bump

This

If she's like 99 percent of the population and not fucked in the head vis a vis the appropriate response to seeing human shit then she's gone-zo

It'll give her friends a good laugh at your expense tho.

Gotta love dat Japanese diet

Shit on her

Phew! I'm so glad they blurred out her vagina, I would have been horrified otherwise

Fuck her ass while she is dirty. Take out dick and whipe it everywhere

I"m gonna tell you how i did it (with wife) and things are cool with us. but i need to keep an eye on this ebay auction for 5mins, brb.

keep this thread alive! and I can teach you to eat the poopoo

>cent of the population and not fucked in the head vis a vis the appropriate response to seeing human shit then she's gone-zo
>It'll give her

but i really wanna force feed her shit :/

Just ask her jokingly when shes drunk and watch her reaction or look in fetish forums for girls willing to do it or just pay for somebody who does it

back

ok, so it helps that she loves licking my ass too and that I discovered on our 2nd time fucking, maybe even first can't remember. Deep inside girls love the fact that a guy would love the place she shits from. it's the place they're most embarassed about, naturally.

-The natural evolution of our ass play was, licking each other's butts.
-Her sitting on my face (reverse cowgirl)
-Dirty talk consisting of (clean my asshole, lick it up etc etc) I instructed her on what to say.
-Me praising how delicious her asshole is, tastes, smells, how much I love her how much she drives me crazy, etc etc lotsa love.
THEN... once, she was sitting on my face and i was eating her asshole and she jumped up and ran to the bathroom saying she had to poop.
When she came back she was reluctant to straddle my face again, but i told her i didn't care and i wanted to eat her ass. we started calling that "true love" licking our ass' after a recent poop. Still clean of course. but you know the freshness is still there, that earthy poop smell and maybe some toilet paper bits.

then, the next time that happened - her jumping up having to poo, because tickling buttholes naturally makes animals like us have to shit - as she was running to the bathroom I said, don't wipe when youre done! and she was like EWWWW NOOOO HEHEHE! and i just said, well don't clean too much.

baby steps right?

now i'm not out right eating her shit, but I try to get her as much as possible having not showered etc..

i fuck her ass a lot and when the shit come out a bit i eat it up. it's sorta unspoken but she knows the deal. thing is, bro you have a scat fetish not having been near her actual scat. you may not even be into eating it when the smell and reality hits you.

the asshole is really the MOST intimate, private part of the human body. Seeing a girl spread it open for display is so fucking hot. "Look at the hole where my shit comes out." Incredible.

that's beatiful. she most know by now.

Gonna try this , the closest i've come is using her used shitty toilet paper after she leaves to masturbate my cock

I live in an asian country, and i just wanna fuxx with my gf