Who else masturbates at work?

Who else masturbates at work?

Im.masterbsting right now...ive done so at work in past...but home now

op there, i love it at work..dont know why, but can produce much more cum there..

I always masturbate in the bathroom stall when I'm on my break. Something about it is so exhilarating.

I've only done it a small handful of times at the office but it's fairly frequent when I work from home. Good times. I don't know why people are so against it. Fucking prudes and religious faggots.

Only did it once at a job many years ago after shit tier handjob from coworker at the time. Had to stop her so that I could finish myself off.

There's no way I can get through the day if I don't. I don't really understand that stigma.
>wash my hands after.
>keeps me clear headed and boner free for the rest of the day.
>keeps me from even thinking about cheating on my girlfriend with sub-par but desperate co-workers.

Honestly if I ran a business I would encourage private workplace masturbation during break time.
I guess that's why I'm not running a business though.

I´m a teacher

I frequently do.
that does not answer the question Retard, you should not be teaching.

I agree with you. I normally crank one out around lunch time, have been doing it for years, and it's a great decompression tool. Always come back to my desk refreshed and ready to go.

I'm not. I'm mostly masturbating.

I'm a remote worker so I masturbate in my office all the time.

everyday 2 or 3 times. a better bit of time is spent browsing for pron on my phone working up a chub. Have a special bathroom on a different floor that allow me to hear anyone walking up so when the door opens I stop the fapping and sit down like a normal shitter.
11 - 3 are kinda of a drag since everyone is doing there pre and post lunch dumps.
When I have been asked what I am away for so much time during the day I explain I have a GI condition and even went so far as to keep and extra pair of pants at work and change into them telling my boss I shit myself. He never questions me about it anymore.

pic related; where I am going to get my next job so I can have hawt hawt sex at work.

>Remote worker
so does that mean you work the tv remote all day?

Got some sluty students?

Currently fapping. 2nd time half way into shift

Replies like this is why I still frequent this site.

And yeah, got any slutty creepshots fam?

i've done it maybe 3x, it was with creepshots i'd taken of an upskirt of one of my coworkers

me again, i do it under while behind my desk with the office door closed. anyone can walk in at any moment, but i only normally do it on a slow day

i do, it's kinda my job.

masturbates at work, is the only way i going to get pay for sex

pussy here, i only do it in our toilet booth, orgasm sucks though, i HAVE to be standing up because i put the phone on the shelf above the tank, not used to fapping while standing, the only time i did it was the first time i fapped, all the rest are sitting

never thought of it like that, but thats a very good way to look at it

2 questions: are you european and are you at least a 7/10 qt3.14

in theory i am, my race is polish, but i live in Israel, i consider myself a 6 not 7, and nah.... i'm always grumpy and negative, i hate myself

ok didn't ask for you life story sheesh fucking women. anyways show your tits already so i can get back to fapping in my office

Hell yeah, the handicapped stall at the end is the go to work jerk area. Just pretend you are taking a shit and whack away. It sucks when someone else comes it to shit next to you though, gotta either wait it out or come back later.

Ass hole 3rd party customer relations group sent a single string for the basic Auth to their api endpoint. So until I get a response from their tech team, I'm wankin' in the restroom

here

only on my drive back home

You sound like Barcelona