If being a faggot is "natural" then how come there isn't a roughly equal ratio of gay people to straight people...

If being a faggot is "natural" then how come there isn't a roughly equal ratio of gay people to straight people, like there is male to female people?

Faggots : 0
Normal people : 1

Why does something need to be equal to be natural?

But maybe you're right. Gold isn't natural since it's not in equal ratio to iron.

Wearing cloethes and brushing your teeth isn't natural either, now go kill yourself.

why does it exist?

being gay isn't natural.

there are zero recorded instances of homosexuality outside of humans.

male animals fucking eachother isn't homosexuality.

Only ten percent of the world's species are predators. I bet you eat more meat than any faggot out there.

Really? Lots of animals practice hygiene with their teeth beavers chew on bark and trees to prevent their teeth from decaying. Before tooth brushes we still would have practiced hygiene.... Being gay is just a fetish because your parents did a shitty job raising you.

You're comparing a physical material to a emotion, you sir are a fucking retard.

What kind of hippie queen gives a shit what's natural? The Internet isn't natural either but it allows you to rub your acorn dick to images of tits. Unnatural = better. Nature is weak, slow, and inferior.

if it weren't natural it wouldn't occur naturally, what you're saying is it isn't normal

This

Some animals have same sex relations, but I gues s that just doesn't count eh

Homosexuality has been observed in over 1,500 different species only one of which is humans.

1/10 bait

So being left handed isn't natural? Because there is only about ~10% of them out there.

Personally I don't really care about the subject but you can at least try harder.

Animals are incapable of emotion, those animals are just releasing totally natural sexual tension, OP is referring to a man actually loving another man, with his emotions, which has never been displayed in the animal kingdom, meaning it's unnatural.

Because nature is homophobic.

Checkmate Buddhists

of course, all left handed people should be burned.

Once again being left handed is a physical trait, not a made up emotion.

Please think before you post.

>trying this hard

Yeah because when two male animals fuck it isn't gay
>reallynigga.jpg

Are you retarded? Love between two animals has never been displayed, so it's also unnatural according to you.

They have sex to establish their power, not for sexual pleasure.

Handedness and emotion are both controlled by the brain.

So by your logic they are the same.

I think you are the one who needs to think.

I knew red heads are not natural, thanks for proving it.

humans are also animals user. also most emotions are of social construct and have almost nothing biological to them

They also have sex between a male and female only for reproduction, so I guess just fucking with a condom is unnatural too.

but it is. there's nothing wrong with unnatural as long as it doesn't harm anyone. I don't see why make a big deal out of this shit

Who gives a shit?

Gay people love to think they're special and important but it's just a fetish like everyone else has. Just so happends it's one of the more extreme fetishes and is heavily correlated with mental illness. Even milo yinaopolus thinks he's a special race of human that's more alpha than any straight male would be, but that's just what he tells himself so he can sleep at night.

A bacteria ridden bowel is for the excreting of feces, not spunk!

Yes being gay is unnatural, fucking with a condom is unnatural, anal sex is unnatural, masturbating is unnatural, smoking is unnatural, using a computer is unnatural.

What's your point?

Define natural. You plebs like to use the word natural like you have no idea what it means.

Well if someone dye their hair green, then you have sex with them because you like green hair. That could be unnatural.

Hey man your argument is false because cause you are like conflating Popularity with Naturality. You know it's natural for motherfuckers to make a fucking lamp that runs on whale blubber but not everyone does it cuz we ain't all fucking Eskimos mang.

this. we should all just drop everything we're doing and go live in caves and jungles because it's more natural

Is not a equal ratio of male to female you idiot but is clear that there in no normal ratio of neurons in your brain.

Yo nigga lots of animals do gay sex for fun,including them motherfucking bonobos who are like 98% human DNA and shit.

They do it for other reasons like establishing dominace, they don't do it for pleasure like humans do.

everyone has their own definition, it's pointless to argue

what if gay people are just establishing their dominance?

>male animals fucking each other isn't homosexuality

I totally disagree. Male animals sucking each other's dicks isn't homosexuality, but when they fuck it's homosexuality.

Straight sex in animals isn'tfor pleasure too

Yo nigga you know humans are animals right?

You're comparing a lifestyle and complete mental overhaul, to an emotion, you sir are a fucking retard.

Niggas bonobos gay sex for pleasure I don't know what shit you on

By taking it in the ass? Some might do that but mostly large black men in prisons who wouldn't identiify as homosexual.

Yo dog everyone wants to feel special and important, regardless of gayness. Open your heart to love mang.

They have sex for social status which in turn will help them get with the ladies easier to produce their offspring. Still not doing it for pleasure they're doing it with the end goal in mind of finding bitches to fuck and produce offspring.

What the fuck nigga bonobos suck each other's dicks like a handshake I dunno maybe you got one of those fucked up science books from Texas.

Troll harder they are not even gay like a human they're bixsexual and it's mainly the females who have sex with each other not the males. And again the females do it for social status and nothing else

>Normal

gay=fetish