Why is my dick tearing on the tip...???

Why is my dick tearing on the tip...???

the skin is dry, you fap too much
also, phimosis

because it's dry, put some lemon juice on it and it'll heal right up!

because you have the most severe case of phimosis i have ever seen

Because you touch yourself at night.

It's circumcising itself

That is fucking brutal phimosis!

Anyone know how I can treat phimosis with out a circumcision

Go to the doctors you ducking bigot. If you don't you'll never get it fix. You'll never get laid. You'll never be happy. Just get the surgery and you'll have a nice life. Other wise you'll live in misery. Up to you faggot.

I've been laid, actually it helps me cause I can fuck for a long ass time no problems.

Poor lady. That's a gross looking dick.

Quit jerking it so much faggot

More pics

that's some serious phimosis brah, you should consult a doctor

What kind of girl would touch that shit

one with a dick and no standards

"feminine penis"

had the same thing from fucking my mate, shes fucking tight but it will scab up and heal over time dont worry about it, its just from rough sex

I fuck girls cause they know I fuck shit up. It's normally smooth on top but lately I have been fapping more the usual.

I managed to treat phimosis without circumcision. I started very slowly, by just pulling my skin back every time I shower. When you're done showering push your skin back. I did this for a few months and my phimosis is now completely gone.

Of course there are some tricks out there, like stretching the top of your skin, however depending on how strong your phimosis is, it probably will hurt.

I just had a yeast infection and this is what happened. Balanitis.

I am sure if I watch your penis, it will still have phimosis. You can't completly treat phimosis like that...

It tears sometimes no big deal. Harley from Epicmealtime always talks about his dick skin tearing from fucking a bitch too hard. Just one of the cons of being uncut master race...

When i went to the doctor after my parents realised i had phimosis (i was 7).The doctor did exactly that for me but more forcefully

I never pulled my foreskin back all the way until I was 15 and it was painful and tight. But now after doing it over and over it isn't tight anymore, anyone else the same?

Yeah, I have phimosis

happened to me. i was jerking off to much. just try to jerk off less for some time

But phimosis means you can't pull the foreskin back? I can pull mine back it was just really uncomfortable and painful at first but after jerking it for a few years it feels fine.

dont jerk for a week and it'll clear up

are you still there? I have the same thing, those wounds are really dangerous, my doctor says they need to be monitored at all times bc they have a big cancer risk. Go to the doctor asap

You have a yeast infection go to walmart or something and buy the same crap women get for yeast infection and apply as directed.

it's not yeast in my case, I had a sample taken and analysed

Same but until 17
Yes im retarded

Phymosis

I'd take phimosis over having a dry unpleasurable dick anyday

My mom took me to the doctor when I was like 5 , I don't think I had phimosis but she was young and she thought that not being able to clean the tip of the penis would be bad, while technically it's better to better it actually causes no harm to not be able to pull the foreskin.

I'm so glad she took me though , I remember I cried because it hurt but seing thread about people not being able to retract their foreskin or other threads of teenager finally being able to retract it or not even knowing you can retract it, Also I can't imagine the small down there if you retract it the first time at age 12-16

smell*

My phimosis is about as bad as that. I have gotten plenty of chicks to bang. They don't know any better. They're too busy worrying about their own vagina smells and looks. Don't worry.