It's that time again

It's that time again.
Relentlessly argue the wrong answer after it gets explained many times.

I'll even give you the answer...
You double your chance to win by switching.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dlqTInGsyK4
dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1
a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Op is right faggots

I mean it's mathematically proven that you're right op

INB4
> but I want a goat
> the other door is the goats ass
> I'm a Muslim

why screenshot an image?

That's the great thing about retards.
Things like proof, and right/wrong mean nothing to them.

That's why these threads are always so fun.

If you pick the right door at the start and switch, you're sure to lose.
If you picked the wrong one and switch, you're sure to win.
Since you have 1/3 chance of picking the right door at the start, switching gives you a 2/3 chance of winning instead of 1/3.

You can prove it more formally but I find this explanation the most intuitive.

I posted the wrong one.
The answer to your question is most likely because drunk.
That's usually the answer to these questions.

But muh 50/50

true OP you are very smart and we are all smart for agreeing with you true.

can I switch to door number 3?

Prove it then
2 choices, one wins one doesn't, that means 50%.

>I'm just pretending to be retarded till actual retards come in

Why wouldn't you be able to?

You sound kinda dumb.
I think you're just pretending to agree

If the door was open randomly it would be true, but the host purposely does not open the winning door nor the one that you picked.
So assuming that each remaining door has a 50% chance of being the winning door is wrong.

Why did you post that image?

With those quads you can do anything you want

So the easy explanation I thought just now was that suppose I originally picked door 3. I had a 1/3 chance of winning. Now if the announcer tells me to switch, the only way I lose is if 1 and 2 were BOTH wrong which means I was originally right which means switching is bad 1/3 of the time. So it must be good 2/3 of the time.

Nah faggot, you are left with 2 choices, so it's 50% and doesn't matter which you.choose.
One wins and one loses.

> still pretending to be retarded, but apparently was taken seriously anyway.

I like it.
And I hoped someone would ask for sauce and someone else would provide it.
I didn't find it on sadpanda or booru.

Autism pls go

no, he's right, I did get quads
you're argument is invalid

Oh I'm just arguing for the sake of arguing, and keeping my mind a bit sharp regarding probabilities.
And maybe someone will learn something from it.

Two choices is not equivalent to 50/50 probability distribution.
There were previous events to take into account.

The argument was him having autism which makes him fascinate or obsess over number patterns.

My argument was so valid, that your reply actually validated it.

Fuck I wish they'd X out the last post numbers again.

Dubs speak more truth

Checked as well

I know, I'm OP.
I'm just bumping to keep it up and attract the entertainment, but they aren't coming in as fast as usual.

best explanation ever

Isn't there a thread with a policeman or a DragonBall fag you should be in?

sexy quads

well they wont, so suck it

No it isn't

It's good, but not the best ever.

Autistic AND gay.
Your parents must be proud

There's no context. What happens when I open a door?

Did middle school let out already?

Two choices is 50/50.

Don't be drawn in - yes, it was a 33% chance before, but with an option gone, it's now 50/50 from your perspective. There was before and is still an equal chance you picked the correct door first.

You can't prove me wrong. Not with out using prior knowledge of the outcome, which ruins your argument.

Apparently so considering the flood of dubfags out at the moment.

Read the text in the OP image again.

It's not double you stupid faggot OP it goes from 33% to 50%, which is not double
Get good at maths before trying to prove people wrong with a probability equation

OP confirmed dumb as fuck faggot

>You can't prove me wrong without using the argument that proves me wrong.
Well no he can't.

> The host WILL open one of the doors you DID NOT select TO REVEAL A GOAT

the entire question is based on the hosts prior knowledge

Explain how any outcome from a choice out of three can be 50%, and you'll sound less retarded.

> multiple easily searchable proofs of op's correctness
But you also already know he's right you ruseman

What if I want the goat? You can't fuck a car.

I am doing a doors game for this thread but I wont finish it in the next 30 minutes

> you stupid faggot
> get good at math
> confirmed dumb as fuck faggot

Well at least some of what you said makes sense.

Of course you can fuck a car.
As they say, anything is a dildo if you're brave enough.

Oh ye of little imagination.

youtube.com/watch?v=dlqTInGsyK4

You got INB4'd faggot.
> couldn't even read 3 posts before replying.

Because after on door is open that leaves two doors, if you switch then you switch your original 33% chance door for a 50% chance one

No you don't.
With a 1/3 chance you're sure to lose (if you had picked the right door at step 1), with a 2/3 chance you're sure to win (if you had picked the wrong door at step 1).
So 2/3 chance of winning by switching.

>he's never stuck his dick in a car exhaust

What are you, gay?

But you chose that door out of three options, so it has a 33% chance of having the car.

That cannot change.
There can never be a 50% outcome from a choice of three.

>1 winning door
>1/3 chance to win with 3 doors.
>Choosing one door means 100% probability one of the two other doors is a losing door. So, opening a losing door reset the probability (fuck what maths say).
>2 doors
>1/2 chance to win if you switch
>1/2 chance to win if you don't switch

there not 3 choice ones the door is open, theres 2 choices to do you wanna switch doors

> 52 cards face down
> ace of spades is winner
> you choose 1 card
> I remove 50 cards you didn't choose that ARE the ace of spades.
> what are the odds your card is the ace of spades?

According to your logic it's 50%

>fuck what maths say
Well it makes everything easier if you explicitly don't care about the right answer.
If you're really bad with abstract thinking, you could make a little Python program to simulate a billion experience and see what the statistical distribution end up as.

You chose 1 door out of 3, so a 33% chance of being right.

One is only opened AFTER you chose, so that can't magically change the odds of your first choice.
Just because you know one door isn't the winner, theres still 3 doors, 2 losers, and 1 winner.

Well obviously zero, but it's also obvious i meant to say "that ARE NOT" the ace of spades, and that calculation proves you're a window licker

Where's all the retards?

Is there some anime convention or burger eating contest going on in USAsia today?

Ah, the old "Monty Hall" problem.

I solved it without much of an issue.

There's actually a 2/4 chance of your door being correct. Initially it is 1/3 but as you remove an option you must add 1 to both the top and bottom fraction making it 2/4.

Aka a half

He spends a lot of time working on a little python, but he's way to dumb to program

You can't just add a door because a door got opened.
That makes no sense

Guy learn to common core.... you forgot to aids .5% to the 50/50% chance to account for fluctuations and Then subtract .66% from 33% because also common core. Once properly equated it turns out to be about .15% sodium fluoride and the rest just goat or what ever you used for your control animal #realscience

Check it.

pick door 3
door 1 proves no goat
switch to door 2
lose

yup, doubled my chances.

Bullshit read post above for the proper expectation

Now do that same process starting with the other two doors.

Compare all the final outcomes.

2 out of 3 of those outcomes will get the car. It's almost as if 2/3 actually means 2 outcomes out of three possible outcomes.

Crazy no?

pick door 1
presenter opens 3
because they move the goat to always not open one.
switch to 2
still lose.

your math sucks, its still 1/3 chance

>because they move the goat to always not open one
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but if you think the goats are moving you're completely missing the point.

stayorswitch.com/

just did this 10 times, did not switch, won 7/10 times

apparently the math is wrong

They don't move the goat you idiot.
> protip
Pretending to be retarded isn't trolling, it's being retarded.

Do it 990 more times, sample size is too small for meaningful result.

the point of this is the presenter will always open a door where the goat is

so if i pick 1 and he opens 3 where a goat is, its the same as i picked 3 and he opened 1 where the goat is.

the fact that there is a goat only means, "awesome, you didnt pick this goat" the math is still 1/3

I think the only thing they koved was your brain idiot.

The goat is not moving it being convert to either SODIUM or FLUORIDE/equated, then the rest is a remainder out .63% goat or control animal...smh fuck tards.

not really, its pretty simple really. i always picked door 2.

this isn't a variable statistic where people react differently to vaccines. its an algorithm that always stays the same. doing it 10 times is the same as doing it 1000

L2statistic

I just played roulette 10 times.
Black came up 7 times.

Why would anyone ever bet red when black obviously wins 70% of the time always and forever?

If goats are in doors 1 and 3, picking either door 1 or 3 then switching to 2 when the other door 1 or 3 is revealed to be a GOAT makes you win in both cases.
2/3
>I'm being rused.

weird, i just did it 10 times and got 6/10 with the car.

Read this post
Now realise how retarded you are

>n = 10
>math is wrong
Fucking kys

>doing it 10 times is the same as doing it 1000
Then why don't you do it only once ?

Whatever, if you just enumerate all possible combination, you will see that switching makes you win two times out of three.

Welcome to the Doors Game.
Behind one door there is a goat. Behind the other doors there is nothing. Your goal is to find the goat to win the game.

Reply to this post to roll.

You didn't think this through faggot.
You're planning to play this through with multiple repliers, 3 times each, expecting them all to follow, when the OP image explains exactly what you're going to do and they didn't get it?

I admire your optimism, but think about it realistically.

As with most maths you have to account for all variable. I'm this case it's sodium fluoride content, wind speed, continuity, and underlying principles....I hope this helped clear things up. My last to post obviously didn't explain the processes well enough and for that I am apathy.

Its simple if you break it down on a case by case basis. 2/3 cases you guess wrong, the host reveals one door and you can switch to the winning door. 1/3 cases you guess right and you get it wrong by switching.

You have chosen door number 3 (right). The host opens one of the other doors. There is nothing behind this door. You must decide if you want to switch to the other closed door or stick to your choice?

3627 Mirrors: Enjoy Sup Forums 1) dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1 2) a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip Password is included.

You're last post explained it perfectly.
Yes, we are hoping to attract retarded USAsians...
but not THAT retarded.

people like you are why i want to kill myself

Thank you for underestimating me glad to see a fellow schooler hear.

I didn't "roll" you faggot.
Congratulations, you're now posting step 2 in the OP image.

If I switch I win 2/3, if.i stay I lose 2/3.

As I said, you are just playing the OP image that they didn't understand step by step.

If they didn't understand it, why do you think giving them the same information, cut and spread over multiple post has a better chance?

Thus actually proves that it's 50/50 chance.
All of us 50%ers need to see this so we can fuck over those 2/3 fags.

Did you actually get to keep the goat on that show? I mean that's a pretty good prizes. Goats are intense.

I'm mathematically retarded. Why would the chances of victory increase by switching? Would it not remain the same?

Don't thank me faggot.
Just stop pretending to be retarded.

Acting the part of a 50/50 idiot I could.understand, but pretending to be actually retarded is just dumb.

I get that your trying to make.fun of the USAsian education system, but this thread does that very well without silly rambling.

because the host always opens a losing door no matter what is behind the door you chose and then gives you a choice to stick with your door or switch

see
If you want a philosophical explanation, by switching you exploit the knowledge of the host of where the car is, that's why you're able to increase your chances.

It would not.

What is the odds that the first door.you.chose is the car?