Apparently some teen slut got filmed fucking 25 guys in a high school toilet but I can't find that shit anywhere

Apparently some teen slut got filmed fucking 25 guys in a high school toilet but I can't find that shit anywhere.

If any evidence of that slut in the act does exist then Sup Forums will surely have it.

So come on Sup Forums... Show me what you got

Bump

I wanna see that shit

Last night someone posted a webmland link that had the vid but it was taken down immediately.. Hopefully someone saved it..

I'm calling rape

If the whole world knows about it there must be a vid somewhere

If she was 18 no one would give a shit, hell I'd still wanna see an 18 year old get fucked by 25 guys

Nah.. Supposedly a girl went to the mens bathroom to talk to a guy she liked and they fucked.. Then came more people and join them.. She didn't fucked 25 people but she did many.. Then came the news that she used to be a human trafficking victim 2 years ago and she's fucked in the head since

Is just a 30sec 144p video of three niggas fucking a redhead with high school musical song in the background, it's not worth it

Really? Nobody on Sup Forums has this? The all mighty Sup Forums can't even find one tiny video?

I don't care how crap it is, I must see it before I go mad, I've spend hours searching

They just making up excuses for her being a slut

Nice try, fbi

She's 15 by the way so it's CP and I didn't save it, but here's here Instagram, she's strangely open about it. So cool I guess.
>Pic related

Thanks Sup Forumsro

Hey that rhymed

Enjoy, I guess.

I remember it, it was in .rar archive with the grifter video.

Sup Forums was raised by cp

Oh yeah, was it listed next to Santa Clauses leaked sex tape?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was above the Hitler, Mussolini necropedophila clip.

Ya. I'm sorry guys. Chanology was bad juju. Our bad, but we needed a cover so no one would notice anonymous leaving.

Just Google "15 year old redhead gets fucked in school" and click the second result. You're welcome

I tried that, it keeps linking me to some site called CIA??? Is that where it's posted?

Wait so you personally ruined Sup Forums?

I came here for this. I find it hard to believe she actually had a bunch of guys running train in the bathroom

I just read about it in the news came here as well, as soon as I read there was a video leaked, kek.

WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

How can they prove she did it if there is no video, it must be out there somewhere

You type "15 year old" and "fucked" in the same sentence and the FBI CP alarm goes off. Then they jump in the Sup Forums party van

So.......

Anyway got any other cool videos they wanna share?

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT