Guys

Guys.
Guys, you listening? Let's post our dogs. Then we'll rate each others dogs. Talk about our favorite breeds. Let's go dog people.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1
a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here he is with a funnel

Here he is with some clothes on.

This is one of my favorite pictures.

One last bump

I think she hates me at times...

Probably.
6/10 pupper

Also, nice cat Sup Forumsro
10/10 pussy

Lily the Miniature Schnauzer

Find the stealthy pupper if you can

Lily looks like a good type!
You give her only the best kibbles, right? None of the farm dog shit, right?

She has to have Ultra-low fat kibble, because she has pancreatitis. Its good stuff though

I sneezed just looking at the picture. Wouldpet/10

So basically your doggo is one step away from the beetus?

Sort of, she'll be fine if she doesnt eat any human food

Pretty much their room so it doesn't fuck with the rest of the house lol

Just mix things up a bit these are my turtles, Vinny and Rodney

Nice to see a thread that hasn't isn't cancer or retarded. Posting pupper soon.

How much cake did you give her, you monster?

My Lil Dude Rocky

Haha we didnt feed her anything! Schnauzers are prone to it. She did steal a slice of pizza from me once when i wasnt looking but that was a long time ago haha

How old is Rocky?

Just over a year old now.

My dog is always trying to steal my food.. So i just started giving him salami as treats. It's curbed his enthusiasm in the begging a bit.

>tfw no doggywoggy
I so want a woofer but it wouldnt be fair cos I live in the city and have to work so it would be alone in my flat all day
;_;

He looks like a baby guy still!

he suffer depression

I live in the city too. I also work. I just make sure to take him on wAlks and play fetch with him a bunch. My dog is happy as a clam.

Give him Prozac and hotdogs. Works everytime.

Yeah, he is supposedly a chihuahua/dachshund mix, but he looks more beagle than chihuahua. The previous owners were not good folks.

Fucking uglyass dogs.
This is now a cat thread

My ava

you know theres an animals board right

Cats are welcome too, friend.

You can fuck right off with your condescending bs..

Why? What did they do to theittle guy?

not a current picture but the only one i have on my comp. She's a bit more grey in the face now, but still acts like a puppy.

Hafa Adai, faggot

your dog is fucking ugly man

Is that offensive? I dont...

My girl again

Pupper

Ava looks like a wonderful pupper

7/10
Would play fetch

Your dog looks sick, user

She's a beast but yes. Loyal, smart, loving. My 2 year old gives her hell and she loves it. They best friends. She has a heck of a nose to. 200 yard retrieves and hunts em down. Labs live for that shit.

Gotta love that prey drive. My pit Isley is the same way. It gets bad sometimes.. Hell tear up a cat.

This is just a street dog.

This is my dog

8350 Mirrors: Enjoy Sup Forums 1) dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1 2) a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip Password is included.

Much healthier looking.. I would love to take for a swim.

Yup, prey drive. We start em with pigeons. That kicks in them instincts. I use to trap pigeons in the wal mart parking lot. Kek. the looks i use to get.

How would you trap them?

He likes swimming

They didn't take very good care of him. Seems like he was kicked based on the cracked rib. Was malnourished as well. Extremely timid when I got him. He is much better now. Would post more but all the other photos are over 4MB limit.

I had a cat when i was younger. He loved to swim too.. He got trapped in the pool when we were on vacation and drowned..

I'm really glad you rescued him user.. I've been known to kidnap abused animals mysel.

Ah, this is bringing back memories, here's my last dog. He died of bowel cancer. Lived to 10 and got him when I was 12, last time I cried was when he got put down.

I'm the devil shit

My puggle named Scooby

I built a cage out of rabbit fence wire and made a hinged door. I attached a piece if fishing string to door and and run it up to my truck window. I threw seeds out around trap abs a big damn pile inside trap. They'd eat all seed around trap then get greedy and enter. Then I'd roll my window down, trap door close. Then I'd have my pigeons to train with. Most would live and then I'd let them go. My dog has a soft mouth.

Tantalizing Ivy with dick cupcake

He was free too. Got him setup with his vaccinations and he's been a fantastic buddy. Been training him a while now and he is doing very well. Very proud of him.

my dog when she was a puppy

Upside down pup

Aw too bad

Pupper 1

That's amazing.. I think I'm getting. Pet pidgeon.

10/10 extremely cute pupper.

Here's mine

And my second pupper with shoe for scale

WHY HAS NO ONE ACKNOWLEDGE THIS PUPPER YET ITS SO ADORABLE WHATS ITS NAME

A little guy I got off Craigslist

Wild cat that I feed

I would be too, user

gotta love schnauzers. Nice pup

dalmation > everything

Found this dog on Craigslist for $250 and I really want her.

Do it

what is she

My poor baby is in the hospital right now :(

Tan dog looks similar to mine. Eerily similar

This cutie

Image probably sideways because iPhone is fucking gay

wtf is that your ass?

Oh me goodness. What kind is she?

Australian Cattle Dog

looks like australian cattle dog

Kek. That's some pasty knees