If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

Rule would be if I told them to get on there knees and gag on my cock they would.

1st offense- get their heads push again wall while I stuff my cock down their throats.
2nd offense- thrown onto the floor and get fucked bareback doggy style.
3rd offense- slammed against the wall and fuck her ass until she knows her place

Rule would be zero tolerance on cyber-bullying.
1st offense- Meeting with parents and student to discuss
2nd offense- Suspension
3rd offense- referral to school board for expulsion

Remember- there is NO crime as bad as cyberbullying

Top fucking kek man

they do as i say

anyone into feet?

Wonderful

And OP grow the fuck up

bump

Bare shoulders and nothing bellow the knee.

1st offence - spanking (minimum of 10 spanks)
2nd offence - forceful tearing of clothes to fit criteria
3rd offence - naked for the day

if they're naked do you think boys would try to grope them?

1. students must pee their pants
2. Spankings are mandatory
3. bottled water and water pills are handed out every period

those almost already look like ladyboys, but I would want all girls to be ladyboys

bump

me

Yars.

same, got any rules/punishments you can think of?

All girls bare foot.

1) Cattle prod for non compliance.
2) Cattle prod for non compliance.
3) Cattle prod for non compliance.

ITT: autistic loner virgins

footfags would want to play with her feet though

bump

>at school

how a rule at school will satisfy my fetish ? i'm not a teacher, i don't spend time in school

Female students are all collared: they are allowed to move around when led by their collar by a male student.
Female students are also completely sexyally submitted to all male students.

1st offense: has to move on hands and knees for a week
2nd offense: has to move around on hands and feet for three weeks wearing a short skirt and white crop top
3rd offense: tied up in the cafetaria for everyone to use
[spoiler]4th offense: sacrificed to c'thulhu[/spoiler]

bump.

more

for the 2nd offense, would they be allowed a bra and panties though?

The floors of the school will be replaced with glass. The school will be divided by gender; girls on the 2nd floor, boys on the 1st.

Then all girls must wear shirt skirts. Maybe crank up the heat so they don't wear underwear and get a nice airflow.

bump

nice, punishments? i'm sure some girls would be against letting boys see their panties

Lottery evert morning the "winning" girl is then showcased for a week in stocks but naked, she can be released from the stocks to eat or go to the bathroom but has to get knotted by a dog each time she is released. She can not do multiple things she must go straight to and back. This way there is always 5 girls. The knotting would take place during lunch on a stage for all to watch. She can opt out of beast for a 20 guy gangbang no condoms creampie, but pregnancies will be a punished with knotting every hour on the hour until she gives birth

I'm cringing right now.... You are more of a faggot than op.

what's knotting?

Well Done! You Are The Creepiest Basement Dwellers

Knot refers to the swelling part of a dogs cock that prevents the female from pulling away to better ensure impregnating her.

bump

what can guys do to her while she's in the stocks?

bumping

There will be a table of different toys of varying sizes. Each toy has a price per 5min. The larger the toy more money. All profit is then put into getting more dogs.