What's your bmi Sup Forums

what's your bmi Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/diet/20140328/underweight-even-deadlier-than-overweight-study-says
qz.com/550527/obesity-paradox-scientists-now-think-that-being-overweight-is-sometimes-good-for-your-health/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

24 i guess

17, gtfo fatties

19ish, sometimes a little lower

OP here.
i used to have a bmi of 38 and i now have one of 28.
keep working anons you can get there

Want to lose more tho

my first tip would to be get rid of all the extra calories from drinks.
buy a big case of water and use that instead

btw being underweight is more dangerous than being obese.

I drink alot of water, im am endomorph body type and i maintain weight around 1400 calories a day, shits hard, need to do more exercise and tone up but too lazy atm.

>skinnyfag

well done!

I was at 33, now down to 27

why?

Im trying to gain weight user. I dont starve myself.

Had to use a website. Im a 29. Surpised me.

apparently going to the gym doesn't make you look good on bmi

I'm a 24yo while male

yeah i'm a mesomorph.
losing weight isn't entirely hard it's just kicking old shitty habits.
keep going anons and enjoy it while you do it.

webmd.com/diet/20140328/underweight-even-deadlier-than-overweight-study-says

15,12 kek

24. was on zyprexa and gained 10kg, was 21

skinny af need to gain 10kg at least then i am gonna hit you in your fucking face!

what's your weight?

30. Bmi website says I should lose 15 lbs. But I dont look like the 30 picture, I look like the 25-29 picture with a big gut

>Underweight patients of all ages (those with a BMI of 18.5 or under) were found to face a 1.8 times greater risk for dying than patients with a normal BMI (between 18.5 and 25.9), the study found.

Even if there weren't glaringly obvious holes in the methodology and a srs case of correlation=causation, I'm the chap with a ~19 bmi

19 too but quite fit, tryna gain weight but my metabolic system shits out everything I eat, starting more serious excercise when my exams end
Also it is obvious that underweight people are more in danger than 'normalweight' people, which obviously doesn't mean that underweight people are more in danger than obese people, you tard

Heights really change this depiction

30.3, time to square up nigga, I don't want to be overbese

I just took this test yesterday.
To hit my ideal bmi I have weigh 160 lbs.
Fucking ridiculous.

Not great, but not bad either.

Based on your pictures, I am currently sitting around 33 and have never been below 29. Or at least not since I was too young to know or care about weight (under 10)

21.4, seems kinda correct.

15 :I

21.8 get thin fags
everything over 25 is unacceptable.
I dare you talking to me about fat shaming.

Actually, from pictures of me as a kid I was already in range 26ish when I was 6

Probably like 26-27.

Ya I have to weight less than 135.

Went from 32.6 and now I'm 25.7

Feelsgoodman

Honestly my weight hasn't changed in two decades

This. at 190cm you look like 24 if you have BMI of 30. Pussy shit.

22.5, but i only can guess my weight. probalby 75kg currently

175cm , weigh about 100kg. ripped as fuck about 10% body fat. so my bmi is 32.7 :)

>google says 43

nice knowing you anons, gonna die of a heart attack tomorrow

This is me. I probably should lose some weight, avoid sugary bevarages and exercise more. But what about this?
qz.com/550527/obesity-paradox-scientists-now-think-that-being-overweight-is-sometimes-good-for-your-health/
Tl:dr "obesity paradox" scientists are baffled by the low mortality rates of slightly high bmi rate people with diseases like heart disease. The fat, for lack of a better explanation, seems to be protecting them from dying.

American.

around 23.5

Dibs on your stuff user.

20.0 lmao borderline normal and under weight
>6'2 156lbs

kek.
weight, size?

used to be closer to 22, but it's been a decade and I'm significantly less active

go away mr skeltal

5'10
305lb

shit maybe it's time for a change

50?

I really do wish europenis' would get some new material already, the fat american thing has been stale for a long time.

Now it's just cringy, like seeing those people spam "drumpf" everywhere.

use metric system you faggot.
and yes, it's time for a change.

i'm american i can't even spell metric

177.5cm
135kg

Fine

>Be American
>Get Shot

19.7 femanon

25,1...fuck

____ or ____

It still is relevant as ever. Why would anyone stop? Did you get fat and triggered by chance?

49 :(

Approximately 24, based on just looking at the chart. Trying to drop to below 20 before the end of the year. It's killing me.

look close to 33 because of height and build. People often shocked at my weight, and generally estimate it around 40-60 pounds less than it is.

Not like 33 is something to be fucking proud of. I'm fat, and it's disgusting. Until I get it under 30 (not just appearance, but actuality) I will be pretty disgusted with myself.

137 cm
60 kg

unpossible

unless you're an obese legless dwarf

>and fatalities related to any cause.
>Dr. Ray's meta-analysis looked at 51 studies on the links between BMI and deaths from any cause, plus data on newborn weight and stillbirths in Ontario.
This is a really bad study tho.

>20.7

Mexico took the title of fattest country years ago. It's not even our thing anymore.

I pretty much look like 22 from the waist up, and 26 from the waist down.

19 here